PGP - It's a private show but every one else gonna to know we want U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

The part that pisses me off most - I think he's being sincere!! I think he thinks it's a good reply!! I don't detect a note of sarcasm at all.

HE'S FUCKING CLUELESS. AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I feel your pain :hug:

I wish you could find your CD - angry, aggressive music is a good way to vent

Goodnight Sami :hug: sweet dreams and good luck tomorrow

VintagePunk said:
He didn't say anything one way or the other. :mad: :mad: :mad:

In other words, I'm still hanging. :happy:

Except I'm not. He can fucking bite me. :|

:laugh:

I'm sorry, I know it's not the least bit funny. I just like your reaction :flirt:

Men are a giant pain in the ass. I don't have any good advice. It's like they want you if you aren't interested or they think maybe you're not, but if you try to pin them down? They run like dogs with their tails between their legs

Bono says you can take it out on him

70492195_903e02e45d_o.jpg

12_bonoSBS.jpg

you can even spank him, if you'd like :sexywink: :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

:laugh:

I'm sorry, I know it's not the least bit funny. I just like your reaction :flirt:

Men are a giant pain in the ass. I don't have any good advice. It's like they want you if you aren't interested or they think maybe you're not, but if you try to pin them down? They run like dogs with their tails between their legs

Okay, the sad part is, he didn't say anything awful. But you know my need to know where I stand? I thought that this would tell me one way or the other. It doesn't. It's very vague and cryptic, and I have no fucking idea how to interpret it. and what's sadder, I'll probably read it tomorrow in a more rational frame of mind, and think that it's not so bad.

But right now? Not what I wanted to hear. I would have preferred a negative e-mail, rather than this one. At least I would know.

VintagePunk said:

Okay, the sad part is, he didn't say anything awful. But you know my need to know where I stand? I thought that this would tell me one way or the other. It doesn't. It's very vague and cryptic, and I have no fucking idea how to interpret it. and what's sadder, I'll probably read it tomorrow in a more rational frame of mind, and think that it's not so bad.

But right now? Not what I wanted to hear. I would have preferred a negative e-mail, rather than this one. At least I would know.

I can believe that. Because now you'll be all worked up trying to figure it out, no matter how hard you try to simply put it out of your thoughts. Then you'll want to ask him more questions, but you won't want the awkward uncomfortable situation that brings on :scream: :banghead:

VintagePunk said:
I tried. I don't know what more I can do. The wise thing, and my typical thing would be just to walk away. For good.

Or maybe try and not think about it, worry about it for a day or two and then, when you're calm and rational, try talking to him again

:shifty:

But thats just what I would do, and I'm no one to be giving relationship advice

The last time we had an exchange like this, I swore I was done. That's when I just got back from Chicago. I e-mailed him, his response pissed me off, I sent him a really bitchy reply, figuring I'd never hear from him again. He called me a couple days later, and talked, and that's when I started seeing him again. And that time, he did what I wanted. Awww, fuck. :sigh:

Why does it have to be so hard? :madspit:

It isn't always this bad though, is it? There have to be some decent guys out there who are not emotionally crippled. Right? I really should just cut my losses and move on.

VintagePunk said:
The last time we had an exchange like this, I swore I was done. That's when I just got back from Chicago. I e-mailed him, his response pissed me off, I sent him a really bitchy reply, figuring I'd never hear from him again. He called me a couple days later, and talked, and that's when I started seeing him again. And that time, he did what I wanted. Awww, fuck. :sigh:

Why does it have to be so hard? :madspit:

A question I have asked multiple times every single day for the past year and a half :hug:

I wish I had a clue as to why it was so hard. I don't understand it at all.

at least we have our girlfriends, right? :wink: and U2 to listen to and look at and lust after all we like :laugh: They don't seem to mind

VintagePunk said:
It isn't always this bad though, is it? There have to be some decent guys out there who are not emotionally crippled. Right? I really should just cut my losses and move on.

:uhoh: I don't have the answer to this one, either :laugh:

Okay, I was just listening to something really loud. Sarah asked what it was. Told her Bed of Roses by The Indians. Struck me funny, then I L'edMAO. That was almost cathartic. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Well, who is in charge of this stuff? Who DOES have the answers? Cause I want to talk to them. I have a few complaints about the system. :grumpy:

:lol:

Me, too! :rant: Maybe we should create a petition. :wink:

OMG I'm downloading wavs to replace my event sounds and I just found one labeled 'The Edge's voice mail?' and so I downloaded it :lmao: I'm not sure what to make of it!

Edge's voice mail? :ohmy:

Yeah, i think it's time to get back out there...move on. Unless there's some major grovelling on his part, and I'm not holding my breath cause he's not the grovelling kind.

Thanks for listening to me rant. :hug:

I'm always here to listen when you need to rant :hug:

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful with the answers :wink:

I'm going to try and upload it so you can listen to it

VintagePunk said:
Got it. :huh: What do you think?

:lol: I don't know! It's just... :shrug: kinda weird, but in a way, it does sound like him... both in rhythm and style of speaking and (slightly less so) accent

I guess it doesn't really matter :lol:

VintagePunk said:
The simplicity of it...it doesn't sound like someone faking Edge, you know??

And it's got that whole soft-spoken thing going.

I know :heart: so very sweet, and like him

I think it may just be real :yes:

:shifty: Now if only I had the number attached to it :lol:

VintagePunk said:
:lol: Where did you find it?

:reject: I don't know!

I have like five windows open, google is one, searching for event sound wavs, and I typed U2 in with that once, and then I followed a bunch of different links... :huh:

VintagePunk said:
You know...if there are any guys out there lurking, now would be a good time to waltz in here and sweep me off my feet.

:sexywink:

I mean it. Don't wait and play coy. :madwife:

:lmao:

:lol:

:hmm: I'm going to have to look for Clips from the Simpsons with U2 on it!

Back
Top Bottom