PGP - It's a private show but every one else gonna to know we want U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

:tsk: She didn't learn that in this house. Here, we have boundaries.

:shifty:

:lmao:

greeneyedgirl said:
Jem and Wild, was that scent being discontinued or did you both just like it alot?

Thanks SG for the Sims update...............................*evenifsimggnevergetsanylovin'* :shifty:

I've started building a little family neighborhood for this first group of guys, I suspect they'll be married off soon. Then I'll build a different generation of U2 and I'm sure Sim GG will have better luck with them :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Jem and Wild, was that scent being discontinued or did you both just like it alot?

:lol:

we bought loads of the bono scent candle in boston :drool:

wild i have since found out my grandma told me yankke candle stuff is sold over here, she loves it, they sell them in garden centres, tho she has never seen the midsummer nights one

i told her it smells like Bono and she was just like :lol:

she knows im :crazy:

Sad_Girl said:

I've started building a little family neighborhood for this first group of guys, I suspect they'll be married off soon. Then I'll build a different generation of U2 and I'm sure Sim GG will have better luck with them :wink:

:giggle: I'm already imaging the resident Drama Queen Sim!Larry when Sim!SG gets preggers and goes into labour... :lmao: Not to mention Sim!Bono can't seem to decide who he wants to be with, that player :shame:

(And I want to have some of my Sim's luck with men dammit :wink: )

Drea said:

:giggle: I'm already imaging the resident Drama Queen Sim!Larry when Sim!SG gets preggers and goes into labour... :lmao: Not to mention Sim!Bono can't seem to decide who he wants to be with, that player :shame:

:lol:

My Sim seems to be nearly as greedy as Sim Bono... she wanted Larry and Adam Both :wink:

:shifty: Larry and Adam :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao:

Just remember.....if you let her cook, she gets fat and if you put her in the garden, she spends all her time looking in the windows :lmao:

greeneyedgirl said:

Just remember.....if you let her cook, she gets fat and if you put her in the garden, she spends all her time looking in the windows :lmao:

Actually she's been cooking a lot, but she has an exercise machine in her room which she uses regularly :wink:

I was smart enough to prepare for that possibility this time :lol:

(Actually, I made sure each house had some form of exercise available to them. Larry uses his the most, but You and Fly use your respective exercisers quite a bit)

I can't do much about the windows thing :shrug: :wink: :lol:

Drea said:

:lmao:#

my opinion of my sim is why should it have more luck than the real me with guys :lmao:

SIm!Larry cracks me up :lmao:

AdamBPportrait.jpg

AdamBPportrait2.jpg

AdamLMB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom