PGP - It's a private show but every one else gonna to know we want U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
And lastly:

TT.jpg

PF.jpg

^This one's my favorite :cute:

Thats all for tonight :)

:lmao: :lmao: :cute:

Thanks SG!!

bonoishot said:
Sarah you're pics are amazing :hug:

:drool::drool:

any B ones? :drool:

We didn't get many good ones of Bono because there was a lot of pushing :sad: so they came out blurry, but here are four (sorry I'm posting so many pictures):

P1000691.jpg

P1000679.jpg

P1000666.jpg

P1000657.jpg

WildHoney said:

What am i thinking :lol:

:lmao: I think you're telling Ruff you ought to call the cops because DG is underage! :wink:

(Actually, you seem to be discussing art in the first frame and emergency stuff in the bottom one)

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: :ohmy:

She's sitting here telling me not to look. :lmao:

:cute: :lol:

Whats really funny is, When Dallas spent the night... he went to bed in YOUR bed :lmao: You and she had to switch beds!

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: I think you're telling Ruff you ought to call the cops because DG is underage! :wink:

(Actually, you seem to be discussing art in the first frame and emergency stuff in the bottom one)

Whats really funny is, When Dallas spent the night... he went to bed in YOUR bed :lmao: You and she had to switch beds!

Figures - my bed's getting action but I'm not. :sad:

:lmao:

circa1992 said:

We didn't get many good ones of Bono because there was a lot of pushing :sad: so they came out blurry, but here are four (sorry I'm posting so many pictures):

Those are really nice!

You never have to apologize for picture posting here! :)

The Adam and Larry ones you posted were :drool: :combust:
and The one of you and your mom is SO cute! :cute: You look so happy

Drea said:
Awwww :cute: Dallas and Sarah :happy: Not too sure about that last pic though :laugh:

I know! I couldn't believe it when she just walked right in while he was getting in the tub and sat down to pee :lmao: Most sims shoo the others out and get quite grouchy about invasion of bathroom privacy :laugh:

Dallas didn't seem to mind at all :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I know! I couldn't believe it when she just walked right in while he was getting in the tub and sat down to pee :lmao: Most sims shoo the others out and get quite grouchy about invasion of bathroom privacy :laugh:

Dallas didn't seem to mind at all :lol:

:tsk: She didn't learn that in this house. Here, we have boundaries.

:shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao:

kat comes home and i get behind :lol:

Jem and Wild, was that scent being discontinued or did you both just like it alot?

Thanks SG for the Sims update...............................*evenifsimggnevergetsanylovin'* :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom