PGP -Is It JULY yet????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have an Apple desktop, Wild. I love it :love: Sorry to hear about your Dell.

GG, glad to hear you're having so much fun w/ Rock Band (Guitar Hero?). I've never really gotten into any video game, esp. this one. Whenever I go to a friend's house and they're playing Rock Band, I wind up singing one song and then going in the other room to drink! :rolleyes:

That sucks about your computer Wild. I have a Dell too and the screen is broken on the bottom. That only happened after I dropped it.

We have an Apple desktop, Wild. I love it :love: Sorry to hear about your Dell.

GG, glad to hear you're having so much fun w/ Rock Band (Guitar Hero?). I've never really gotten into any video game, esp. this one. Whenever I go to a friend's house and they're playing Rock Band, I wind up singing one song and then going in the other room to drink! :rolleyes:

I'd advice a Mac aswell. macbook and if you really need windows you can always put Bootcamp on it!

Guitar Hero >>>>>>>>>> Rock Band. :wink:
Well if it's not your thing it's not your thing I guess. I love making music so yeah, I'm digging it!
Have you ever played old skool Mario games?

Not much. Probably gonna post a little fan fic later. You got the day off, huh? Sweet.

JESS!!!!! :hug: :tongue:

Kristen, did you tape/tivo it or are they showing it again on HBO? I'm so mad that I got rid of HBO - I was reading the article about the concert in Rolling Stone. My only consolation is the hope that they'll release it on DVD someday. :sad:

Kristen, did you tape/tivo it or are they showing it again on HBO? I'm so mad that I got rid of HBO - I was reading the article about the concert in Rolling Stone. My only consolation is the hope that they'll release it on DVD someday. :sad:

Zooey!! :combust:

I know what you mean. There's this doco hosted by British particle physicist Dr. Brian Cox about the concepts of time and trying to understand what time is and why it passes the way that it does. It's very cool. It gets into astronomy and string theory and General Relativity. IOW, my favourite doco EVAR. Saw it once on the Science Channel and they haven't repeated it, nor is it available on DVD from the BBC or Discovery. Sigh.

Not much. Probably gonna post a little fan fic later. You got the day off, huh? Sweet.

Yep I got the day off but I already made a little trip to my work to get some tea :wink:

Yeah I recorded it.
I really hope they bring it out on dvd someday too. It was a pretty awesome concert :drool:
I tried finding some videos on youtube from the actual broadcast but there doesn't seem to be any :sad:

Kristen, feel free to beep me on MSN, if you like. I'm gonna be in fanfic world for the next hour or so.

Yep I got the day off but I already made a little trip to my work to get some tea :wink:

Yeah I recorded it.
I really hope they bring it out on dvd someday too. It was a pretty awesome concert :drool:
I tried finding some videos on youtube from the actual broadcast but there doesn't seem to be any :sad:

Jealous! I did tape the inaugural concert and watch that every once in awhile but this one seemed pretty epic.

What do you have planned for your day off?

I'm going running on my lunch break so I can go to happy hour after work! :D

Kristen, feel free to beep me on MSN, if you like. I'm gonna be in fanfic world for the next hour or so.

Alrighty :D Btw, your message on msn is hilarious :lol:

Jealous! I did tape the inaugural concert and watch that every once in awhile but this one seemed pretty epic.

What do you have planned for your day off?

I'm going running on my lunch break so I can go to happy hour after work! :D

Yeah this concert was pretty great, although Mick Jagger looked like he was seizuring when he was singing with Bono :lol: Kinda funny to watch.

Hmmm I think I might just take it easy today. It's been crazy at work and my muscles are sore from all the running around.

YaY Happy Hour :hyper:
Did you bring Streets with ya for your jog? :wink:

A triathlon - a sprint triathlon though, not an olympic length or ironman or anything crazy. :yes: It's in March - 800yd swim (1/2 mile? maybe 1/4), then 12 mile bikeride then 3 mile run. I've done them before and it can be a lot of fun. Unfortunately I haven't been running since the one I did in the spring and I haven't really been biking and swimming much in the last 2 months. But I'm hoping I can get back to near where I was pretty easily - just gotta put my mind to it, right?

Back
Top Bottom