PGP -Is It JULY yet????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My accident was on the very last slat of our wood floors. After two days of working w/ no mishaps, on the last piece, a small chunk flew back and hit me in the stomach - nothing major but freaked me out and did draw a little blood. But yeah, I've been freaked out by it a little ever since.

Oh, LOST! That took me a minute - I thought "What's Lost Media?", like movies that were never made or something? :scratch:

I'm okay - ready for the semester to be over - two weeks from tomorrow! The palm trees (and dreidle that I'm making next) are actually for my son's winter performance next week :cute:

oh well thankgoodness it wasn't a phyiscally bad pone!

ah! kid's school play's! I remember 2 of muine from grade school! :lol:

i help maker & painted scenery!

oh boy! Holiday breaks!!! :hyper::love:

WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Um, I don't think my brother's been back since he went down this time - two years ago. He just signed on for another two years (works for the government / Center for Disease Control) and then I think they'll come back to the states.

We put up our Christmas lights last weekend (after thanksgiving) and will do the tree and indoor decorations this weekend.

WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Um, I don't think my brother's been back since he went down this time - two years ago. He just signed on for another two years (works for the government / Center for Disease Control) and then I think they'll come back to the states.

We put up our Christmas lights last weekend (after thanksgiving) and will do the tree and indoor decorations this weekend.

ah!

and you're an early decorater!

We, later I put ours up later, but then they I don't take them down ( except for the tree when it get's too dry) until late jan early feb!!!! :lol:

I love the colors and sparkle!

It helps get me through the gray/ drab winter!

:wave::wave::wave: hi wild!

have to leave in a few tho!

and I didn't get through all the Lost eps synopsis's!!! :grumpy:

I guess I'll spend the extra $ at the local Net cafe ( it's 5$ / hr) vs 4$ before 8PM and 7 3$ per hr afgter 8pm, byut they're STIIL closesd fro renovation!

they FINALLY open again on Thurs!!:hyper::love::drool:

ah!

and you're an early decorater!

We, later I put ours up later, but then they I don't take them down ( except for the tree when it get's too dry) until late jan early feb!!!! :lol:

I love the colors and sparkle!

It helps get me through the gray/ drab winter!

Ah, I see. Mr.Z insists all the Christmas decor come down by Jan 2nd :rolleyes:

Must.take.break.from.guitar.hero.

I just got to Muse - Knights of Cydonia. Got streak 316! Not bad for a first time! Gonna redo it until I get 100% tho. :lol: But now my fingers hurt too much.

The whole thing of this game is knowing the songs, it helps a great deal with the timing!

Hi dazz!

Wild! Good to hear about the holiday dates! :hi5: Sorry to hear about your laptop woes. I have no experience with Apple other than iPods, so I can't give you any advice - sorry.

Back
Top Bottom