PGP -Is It JULY yet????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pretty good.
The :hug: :love: apt's lovely. :heart:

it's getting used to :grumpy: the1 bus every 30 mins :| ( when it isn't rush hours) that's driving me :crack: nuts!
because then I either have to walk 6 blocks to the more frequent bus ( 4 from my building plus the 2 I've walked over to the original bus choice), to get gonig , or walk down the 6 - 8 block hill.
OR wait the 30+ mins for the next bus which I have done 3x's in the past 8 days.

the buses take me to several different subway choices, depending on what I'm doing/ going to.

and I still don't have a phone yet! :scream: (some complications)

I had to chnage my Original Plans I worked out ( on paper)
for how i wanted the Living Room :| The couch would have been on the wall inner to the building hallway where after several days I decided it was too noisy - for hours at a time.

Finally over this Sunday I figured a way out to reconfigure most things in there.
It's not quite as nice as I first did it, but it's still good. It might even work out bettee than I think from what I put down on paper.

And my TV is dying. Really :grumpy:

:giggle:

Sounds like you still got some kinks to work out. I bet it's still great having your own place though:D

Hey when are we gonna get pics of the new Daz Apartment :hmm:

Today, my girlfriend and I went to go look for a baby crib. She told me she wanted a blue one because the baby was a boy. I asked her how she knew that the baby was a boy. She said, "Because the test was blue." Blue means she's not pregnant. I spent two weeks freaking out over nothing. FML

:lmao:

excuses.png

:love:

Sounds like you still got some kinks to work out. I bet it's still great having your own place though:D

Oh, YES, InDEEDY~~ it IS !!!!:hyper:
:yippie::love::love::yippie:

Hey when are we gonna get pics of the new Daz Apartment :hmm:

photos? ......eh.... eventually iIdon't a on-line photo accnt yet. :giggle:

Besides that, i won't show it until I have some of the goodies in place- :heart: real interior decoration stuff, and :drool: craft items etc up! :D

i moved a whole bunch of boxes today in order to to be able to do the reconfiguration plan for the living room.
I didn't start original plan ( of moving stuff) b/c i discovered it wasn't going to work.

ANd then i pushed the couch back to to start the Plan2 process! :yippie::yippie:

Hey you two. DAZ!!! Are you actually HERE??? I have to go cut some palm trees out of plywood but I'll try to check back in here in a few minutes. :hug:

edit: I have to go to Ace Hardware and buy a new jigsaw :grumpy: but will check back in here in a few.

Hey you two. DAZ!!! Are you actually HERE??? I have to go cut some palm trees out of plywood but I'll try to check back in here in a few minutes. :hug:

edit: I have to go to Ace Hardware and buy a new jigsaw :grumpy: but will check back in here in a few.

:D

tiz I :wave:

Jigsaw?....... careful with that thing!!!

i'll be here!

I enjoyed working in college in the woodshop! ...... except for the Table Saw! :yikes:

I made sure almost all my projects used every other type of saw except that one!!!

Catch ya later Zooey :wave:

:drool::love::drool::love::drool:

it will be!!! Rubs palms together...... wooo hooo!:hyper::heart::hyper:

Sweet :applaud:

:D

tiz I :wave:

Jigsaw?....... careful with that thing!!!

i'll be here!

I enjoyed working in college in the woodshop! ...... except for the Table Saw! :yikes:

I made sure almost all my projects used every other type of saw except that one!!!

funny, that's the only saw I won't use either, unless I absolutely have to - I got hurt once and now I'm a little "gun shy".

New saw - palm trees cut - painting now :D

funny, that's the only saw I won't use either, unless I absolutely have to - I got hurt once and now I'm a little "gun shy".

New saw - palm trees cut - painting now :D

oh nio! :yikes: :hug: Zu!

in MY case it was the down-side of my vidid imagination---
I could really imagine the things that could go wrong!

luckily when i did have to use it... i was careful enough and nop other random smess-up from someone else, or some freak non-person occurrence in the area in the shop became a problem either!

\
YAY palm :heart: trees wooden or real!!

Would love to get my hands omn a wood shop top do some stuff!!! :lol::drool:

random/

I'm going through the Lost-Media Fan site looking at all the synopsis's!! //

how r u other-wise?

oh nio! :yikes: :hug: Zu!

in MY case it was the down-side of my vidid imagination---
I could really imagine the things that could go wrong!

luckily when i did have to use it... i was careful enough and nop other random smess-up from someone else, or some freak non-person occurrence in the area in the shop became a problem either!

\
YAY palm :heart: trees wooden or real!!

Would love to get my hands omn a wood shop top do some stuff!!! :lol::drool:

random/

I'm going through the Lost-Media Fan site looking at all the synopsis's!! //

how r u other-wise?

My accident was on the very last slat of our wood floors. After two days of working w/ no mishaps, on the last piece, a small chunk flew back and hit me in the stomach - nothing major but freaked me out and did draw a little blood. But yeah, I've been freaked out by it a little ever since.

Oh, LOST! That took me a minute - I thought "What's Lost Media?", like movies that were never made or something? :scratch:

I'm okay - ready for the semester to be over - two weeks from tomorrow! The palm trees (and dreidle that I'm making next) are actually for my son's winter performance next week :cute:

Back
Top Bottom