PGP -Is It JULY yet????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been up for a little while, but am just getting to checking the computer before I brave the crazy crowds to get groceries, etc. I've found that if I need to do errands on Saturday, I try to do it in the morning, before it gets too crazy out there. :)

How are you?

I just hung my new flag on the wall. :D Unforgettable Fire era U2! Got it last night after babysitting, they found it in an old box from B's childhood stuff at his parents' house. Pretty damn awesome! :love:

Morning's a good time to get groceries, though usually there's a few things that aren't in the supermarket yet due to delivery times. It certainly is the most relaxed moment of the day! :up:
Got plans for the weekend?

Sweet! That's pretty cool!

For sure - the grocery store I go to most can get absolutely insane later on in the day with all the parents and screaming kids. :crack: :lol: I prefer a little sanity when getting my food for the week.

Nope, no plans really. This past week was absolutely insane. I went to two hockey games and a concert, and had a ton going on work-wise, so I'm pretty exhausted. I just plan on relaxing at home. :drool: What about you?

ETA - well, I'm off to run my errands. See ya later! :D

:crack: Kids are a nightmare in the supermarket! They should be banned. :angry:

That's a pretty cool week. :D What concert was it?
I'm having my best friend and another friend over tonight to play on my Wii, haven't seen him in a month so I'm looking forward to it.

:wave: aw, I forgot to reply in time. See ya!

I totally agree! :lol: It wasn't too bad out there this morning, thankfully. Went to the bakery, farmer's market, grocery store, and to Old Navy for some jeans. Successful trip!

I saw The Swell Season. It was an amazing show. I had 4th row centre seats, so I had a fabulous view. :love:

Have fun with your friend! I really want to get a Wii. I might buy one after Christmas if the price goes down.

I totally agree! :lol: It wasn't too bad out there this morning, thankfully. Went to the bakery, farmer's market, grocery store, and to Old Navy for some jeans. Successful trip!

I saw The Swell Season. It was an amazing show. I had 4th row centre seats, so I had a fabulous view. :love:

Have fun with your friend! I really want to get a Wii. I might buy one after Christmas if the price goes down.

Sounds like a succesful trip indeed! :up:

The Wii actually went down in price already. :D When it came out I told my best friend that I'd buy it if it was less than 200 euros(started at 250). Now it's 199 and I got it with Mariokart in a package. It's really a lot of fun and even my mom likes it!

Aw I just missed you Dazz. It rains like no tomorrow here so I had to bring my friends with the car. One to the bus stop, the other to his house. I've never driven with such bad rain, it was shitloads of fun. :lol:

:shifty: I'm not up. This is my cat typing.

I was making backups of my laptop before my friends got here. I'm finishing the job now. My sleep schedule is fucked up badly anyway so yeah, I'll probably crash somewhere tomorrow. :yawn:

:hug: How you doin'!

:shifty: I'm not up. This is my cat typing.

I was making backups of my laptop before my friends got here. I'm finishing the job now. My sleep schedule is fucked up badly anyway so yeah, I'll probably crash somewhere tomorrow. :yawn:

:hug: How you doin'!

Ohai Miep :lol:

Wow.

Crappily. I'll tell you over MSN later. :hug:

Ohai Miep :lol:

Wow.

Crappily. I'll tell you over MSN later. :hug:

Meow! :D

I really made friends with one of the cats last night too, he lied on my lap as I was watching tv and kept snuggling for more attention. :cute: Fat cat is fat, but cute.

:hug: Shame to hear that, tomorrow would perhaps be a better option as i'm not much coherent right now. :crack: Well, later today that is. That okay?

Meow! :D

I really made friends with one of the cats last night too, he lied on my lap as I was watching tv and kept snuggling for more attention. :cute: Fat cat is fat, but cute.

:hug: Shame to hear that, tomorrow would perhaps be a better option as i'm not much coherent right now. :crack: Well, later today that is. That okay?
Woof. Love, Patches.

Awww. I still need to deliver the catnip mouse to Grr.

Yep. :yes:

Thora, soinds like a lot of after-work fun!!:hyper: Even if it can tire you out! :yawn: :D

It's definitely worth it! :yes: That's why I'm so happy to have this weekend to just relax and take it easy.

Sounds like a succesful trip indeed! :up:

The Wii actually went down in price already. :D When it came out I told my best friend that I'd buy it if it was less than 200 euros(started at 250). Now it's 199 and I got it with Mariokart in a package. It's really a lot of fun and even my mom likes it!

It's gone down here too, but I'm hoping that after Christmas it will be even cheaper. Even if it doesn't, I'll probably end up buying it anyway.

Are you listening to anarchist opera again?
I never stopped.

Nah, I'm trying to be artistic with a knitting pattern and do something that looks like a Mondrian painting. I'm failing miserably. Not happy.

Back
Top Bottom