PGP: Is it funny? Is it erotic? Is it BOTH?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate mushrooms, too. :yuck:

I just wasn't paying attention to the pizza I bought (garlic chicken), and missed that it was covered in onions.

I hate random onion attacks! A lot of Mexican restaurants seem to enjoy sticking them in my beloved cheese enchiladas. I take one bite and gag, and am all "What fuckery is this??" I have learned to ask if stuff has onions when I order.

I hate mushrooms and onions too! :yuck: If I ask for no mushrooms in a dish and they're in it anyways, I can deal. I can't taste mushrooms, but it's a texture issue. But onions? :yuck: Only time I don't mind onion is if it's an ingredient, like in a sauce.

Foods I loathe:
-mayo
-onions(especially chives :sick: )
-sour cream(again, if it's an ingredient, I'm OK with it. But I don't like being able to taste it)
-celery

Aside from those 4 foods, I'm down for anything food-wise. :up:

I sometimes can handle them if they're cooked, and have actually had really thoroughly cooked onions that are surprisingly luscious .... but that's probably because they were cooked in obscene amounts of butter.

But other times even a little onion upsets my stomach.

If I'm cooking and the recipe calls for an onion, I'll usually just use half an onion (at the most), or swap it out for onion powder or other seasonings.

I'm baking a coffee cake for breakfast for the long holiday weekend, and am also baking this really awesome cranberry pie.

Between the two recipes, it calls for almost 8 sticks of butter.

And I'm going to be the only one eating them.

I can already feel my arteries hardening.

I hate mushrooms and onions too! :yuck: If I ask for no mushrooms in a dish and they're in it anyways, I can deal. I can't taste mushrooms, but it's a texture issue. But onions? :yuck: Only time I don't mind onion is if it's an ingredient, like in a sauce.

Foods I loathe:
-mayo
-onions(especially chives :sick: )
-sour cream(again, if it's an ingredient, I'm OK with it. But I don't like being able to taste it)
-celery

Aside from those 4 foods, I'm down for anything food-wise. :up:

WORD to those, except sour cream. Although I suppose you may now despise all Mexican food-related condiments? ;) Celery is only ok if it has lost all flavour in soup.

Why did I just spell flavor with a u? Am I British today? Oh, well.

I also hate:
All seafood
Ketchup
LETTUCE- zomg, spawn of the devil.
Most things which are not chocolate, coffee or booze.
I think that sums it up.

I'm baking a coffee cake for breakfast for the long holiday weekend, and am also baking this really awesome cranberry pie.

Between the two recipes, it calls for almost 8 sticks of butter.

And I'm going to be the only one eating them.

I can already feel my arteries hardening.

Hear that, everyone? Breakfast at Cori's house tomorrow!

:hug: I'm so sorry.

I can't bake tonight - I'm going out to rock some karaoke.

I'm going to sing With Every Heartbeat by Robyn in honor of her concert that I'll be missing tomorrow, and then I promised a friend I'd sing some U2.

WORD to those, except sour cream. Although I suppose you may now despise all Mexican food-related condiments? ;) Celery is only ok if it has lost all flavour in soup.

Why did I just spell flavor with a u? Am I British today? Oh, well.

I also hate:
All seafood
Ketchup
LETTUCE- zomg, spawn of the devil.
Most things which are not chocolate, coffee or booze.
I think that sums it up.

Nah, I've always hated sour cream. :wink:

Seafood and ketchup? LOVE. Hated lettuce until I turned 19. Not even kidding. :lol:

Oh my god. :lol:

hp.jpg

Speaking of sobbing like a little girl, you know what scene they BETTER NOT FUCKING SCREW UP in 7.2?

"After all this time?" "Always."

If that isn't done right, I will stab people.

See, I don't even know what that's regarding, because I really forgot almost everything from the books!

I remember a few things, and the very, very end, and that's about it.

Which is actually nice, because then I don't have to be upset about things they left out / changed / did wrong. :lol:

Maybe I should read Harry Potter. My daughter has just started getting into the books. She is halfway through book 4.:shifty:

I don't want to click on that spoiler, but I'm going to take a guess:

Is it the moment when Mrs. Weasley is all "not my daughter, you BITCH!!1!!"

If so, I agree - that's one of my favourite moments in the book. :love:

I sob every time I read the book, so I know I'm going to be a total wreck. I'm waiting to hear back from my friend about going to see it tomorrow. I really hope she's willing/able to go. I have a certificate for a free movie for 2 people along with popcorn and drinks, but of course those aren't valid for the first few weeks a movie's open, unfortunately. :angry:

Maybe I should read Harry Potter. My daughter has just started getting into the books. She is halfway through book 4.:shifty:

Oh man, book 4 had me checking under my bed for evil wizards, and i was like 22 when I read it. :reject:

See, I don't even know what that's regarding, because I really forgot almost everything from the books!

I remember a few things, and the very, very end, and that's about it.

Which is actually nice, because then I don't have to be upset about things they left out / changed / did wrong. :lol:

I learned from the 2nd movie not to reread the book RIGHT before seeing it, or I spend the whole time annoyed that they changed things. But if I leave a good week in between, I forget enough to make it ok. :D

I don't want to click on that spoiler, but I'm going to take a guess:

Is it the moment when Mrs. Weasley is all "not my daughter, you BITCH!!1!!"

If so, I agree - that's one of my favourite moments in the book. :love:

I sob every time I read the book, so I know I'm going to be a total wreck. I'm waiting to hear back from my friend about going to see it tomorrow. I really hope she's willing/able to go. I have a certificate for a free movie for 2 people along with popcorn and drinks, but of course those aren't valid for the first few weeks a movie's open, unfortunately. :angry:

Not the one I was thinking of, but that part is also awesome! Although I do kind of wish that
Neville could have been the one to kick Bellatrix's ass.

Thanks. :) I'm looking up showtimes now. I'll probably just end up going alone, because I don't know how much longer I can wait. :lol:

Send extra chocolate here, plz k thnx.

Edit: PS- still have not recieved breadsticks.

2 more reasons we need a pleba mansion. No one would ever have to go out alone, and chocolate and breadsticks!:shifty:

Go alone!

I'd never go anywhere if I didn't like going places alone, I swear.

Same!

I used to live about 5 minutes from the movie theater at Downtown Disney, and usually had free passes, so I did a LOT of solo movie-going. Now I tend to wait for things to come out on netflix, since I'm half an hour from the closest theater.

Back
Top Bottom