PGP: Is it funny? Is it erotic? Is it BOTH?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sending headache be-gone wishes your way, DG! :hug:

Just went outside to warm up my car and clear off all the snow. I'm not planning on going out today, but I figured it would be a good idea to clean off my car, because it's hovering around 0 and will definitely drop below that tonight. Don't want the snow to freeze to my car! As much as I hate snow, I actually enjoy clearing it off my car! :lol: I went to look for a shovel to clear the driveway, since my landlords are away this weekend, but I couldn't find one. It's really sunny, so I'm sure it will all melt away this afternoon. I think I've done enough to earn my responsibility award for the day! :lol:

:doh: I hid some presents for my son and I went to look for them just now and I have NO IDEA where I put them.

I have stuff everywhere. Some little trinkets stashed in dresser drawers, stuff in my closet, and the big gift stashed down in the basement. (Santa is bringing him his very own kid-sized acoustic guitar this year, thanks to sales and gift cards.)

It doesnt help that his birthday and Xmas are 4 weeks apart. Gah. :doh:

I have stuff everywhere. Some little trinkets stashed in dresser drawers, stuff in my closet, and the big gift stashed down in the basement. (Santa is bringing him his very own kid-sized acoustic guitar this year, thanks to sales and gift cards.)

It doesnt help that his birthday and Xmas are 4 weeks apart. Gah. :doh:

Try THREE DAYS apart!
Sounds like our kids would get along great. My son got an acoustic guitar last year.

Found the Lego Advent calendar :hyper: and the books. Just looking for one other thing. I've got 2 dresser drawers of presents for him and Mr.Z.

:mad:

My mom has this "friend" who goes into the place where I worked before salsagate occurred. She called up my mom and was like, "Oh, I heard about why your daughter was fired." My mom asked her what she heard. Of course, she said she didn't want to say what she heard. Then my mom ripped into her and called her a cheap c-nt who leaves $2 on a $38 bill and that the bartender hates her there and they all make fun of her. This is true BTW-when I worked there and she would come in, the bartender would always complain about her.

I love my momma. :heart:

Try THREE DAYS apart!
Sounds like our kids would get along great. My son got an acoustic guitar last year.

Found the Lego Advent calendar :hyper: and the books. Just looking for one other thing. I've got 2 dresser drawers of presents for him and Mr.Z.

Mr. CK and I arent doing gifts this year. We bought Pittsburgh tix the day they went on sale even though we didn't really have the $$, so that's our gift to each other.

And THREE DAYS? Sounds like my best friend. Her daughter will be 7 on Dec. 22.
I've got his iCarly microphone and Big Time Rush cd stashed for the bday along with coloring books and a couple shirts. And then I've got a Coca-Cola teddy bear hidden in my closet, and a bunch of stocking stuffers in my drawers. I haven't even gone shopping for the other stuff yet, but a list is hidden along with store ads, lol.

I cant believe next week is Thanksgiving for us...which means it'll be time to start decorating and baking! GAH! Where does the time go?

:mad:

My mom has this "friend" who goes into the place where I worked before salsagate occurred. She called up my mom and was like, "Oh, I heard about why your daughter was fired." My mom asked her what she heard. Of course, she said she didn't want to say what she heard. Then my mom ripped into her and called her a cheap c-nt who leaves $2 on a $38 bill and that the bartender hates her there and they all make fun of her. This is true BTW-when I worked there and she would come in, the bartender would always complain about her.

I love my momma. :heart:

:)

I'm good, thanks. I think I finally shook off the blahs I was having. :) You?
I'm doing good. Did some Sinterklaas shopping with my mother today(comparable to your christmas, Santa was based on Sinterklaas). :D Got the remaining parts for my Mafioso outfit for Christmas dinner at uni(theme is mafia).
Oddly enough, the part of my head in the back below my skull is hurting. Been hurting all night but I don't get how. :scratch: Headaches are always in the front of your head right? Perhaps that punch in the jaw I got yesterday messed something up...
Try THREE DAYS apart!

Can't you just combine the two? :shifty:

Great gift btw. :D And your hubby's a drummer right? Now you need to pick up bass and you guys can start a band.

We'll be gods!!!!!!!!

:heart:

Damn it! Comet had beaten me to the joke. To compensate, here's a Buffy gif:

buffy.gif

:giggle: soory!

I want to know where they found Edge's costume. :shifty: And if he still has it...

Of course he does! :wink:

:doh: I hid some presents for my son and I went to look for them just now and I have NO IDEA where I put them.

I've done that! I've also found gifts months later after Christmas that I had hidden then totally forgot about until I found them. :rolleyes:

:wave: I'm watching Half Blood Prince right now to brush up before the movie tomorrow. :hyper:

This has been driving me nuts, and it was resurrected last night when I was watching the Zurich dvd. Whenever I hear Every Breaking Wave, it reminds me SO much of this song by a 70s Canadian band (our local radio station kept playing these songs for decades after). There's something so familiar about the melody and the way he sings the verses, the rhythm, or cadence. Or maybe I'm just crazy.

YouTube - U2 Helsinki 2010-08-21 Every Breaking Wave (new song) - u2gigs.com

Don't know if this one will embed, or not.

Dailymotion - The Stampeders - Oh My Lady - une vidéo Music

Great gifs Gg :D I can check to see how my copy of the video is, it will probably be the same as yours but I'll check. What about the version on u2.com right now?

I'm doing good. Did some Sinterklaas shopping with my mother today(comparable to your christmas, Santa was based on Sinterklaas). :D Got the remaining parts for my Mafioso outfit for Christmas dinner at uni(theme is mafia).
Oddly enough, the part of my head in the back below my skull is hurting. Been hurting all night but I don't get how. :scratch: Headaches are always in the front of your head right? Perhaps that punch in the jaw I got yesterday messed something up...

Nice to get shopping done!

Anytime I get a "headache," it's in that spot. It's from tension and tightness in the neck and shoulders. I have trouble with the discs in my neck.

Gg I think headaches can affect different parts of your head, though I'm no doctor! :hug: Don't ignore it though if it persists, hopefully it's not a concussion.

edit: and what VP just said makes sense too!

Most of my headaches have been at the front of my head, but I've gotten them on the side and at the back a few times. Definitely not as much as the front, though. Hope it eases soon, GG. :hug:

Great gifs Gg :D I can check to see how my copy of the video is, it will probably be the same as yours but I'll check. What about the version on u2.com right now?
Mine's the one we once ripped from u2.com ages ago.. so it's likely the same. I should probably rip it from the dvds or so.

Nice to get shopping done!

Anytime I get a "headache," it's in that spot. It's from tension and tightness in the neck and shoulders. I have trouble with the discs in my neck.

Yeah especially when you dislike it a lot. :lol:

Hm, makes sense, my neck has been hurting since last night but only on the left side though. Not sure what caused that, perhaps training in a cold gym thursday.. that killed my hamstrings as well. Does it hurt a lot for you?

Mine's the one we once ripped from u2.com ages ago.. so it's likely the same. I should probably rip it from the dvds or so.

Yeah especially when you dislike it a lot. :lol:

Hm, makes sense, my neck has been hurting since last night but only on the left side though. Not sure what caused that, perhaps training in a cold gym thursday.. that killed my hamstrings as well. Does it hurt a lot for you?

If your neck has been hurting too, that's definitely it. :up: You can try to massage it (do you have any of that cream or ointment for muscle aches that either feels hot or cold?) or you can put an ice pack, or something warm on it, that often helps.

I pretty much have trouble all the way up and down my back - lower, middle, neck. Lower and middle is very unpleasant and can limit what I do, but the neck is definitely most painful. Sometimes it's not too bad, but when it does get bad, it puts me out of commission.

Hope yours feels better soon. :hug:

Eta - oh, and when mine happens, it's generally just on one side of my neck, too.

If your neck has been hurting too, that's definitely it. :up: You can try to massage it (do you have any of that cream or ointment for muscle aches that either feels hot or cold?) or you can put an ice pack, or something warm on it, that often helps.

I pretty much have trouble all the way up and down my back - lower, middle, neck. Lower and middle is very unpleasant and can limit what I do, but the neck is definitely most painful. Sometimes it's not too bad, but when it does get bad, it puts me out of commission.

Hope yours feels better soon. :hug:

Eta - oh, and when mine happens, it's generally just on one side of my neck, too.

Ah yes I do, wasn't sure if I could put that on my neck as well. :) Thanks for the tip.

Uck that doesn't sound like fun! Perhaps you'd need a nice strong Irishman to rub it for you? :shifty: I know of one who's apparently quite skilled in giving massages... as youtube showed us.

Thanks, I think I'm going to call it a night. hopefully it's better tomorrow as I gotta work. :hug: G'nite ladies.

I have to do a little self-indulgent happy dance...

Back in 2007, Disney closed the Adventurers Club, which was the most awesome place in the history of ever. When it closed, my friends and I lost our hang-out spot and a lot of my friends lost their jobs.

The Disney parks blog posted a new article about plans for that area, and ended it with "Pretty exciting, right? What are you most looking forward to?" About 75% of the comments basically boil down to "We're looking forward to you bringing back the Adventurers Club, douchebags."

:lol:
:lol: :up:

hopefully you'll get something comparitable!!:hyper:

Back from Harry Potter. *happy sigh* I quite enjoyed it, but I went in mostly blind, since I had forgotten pretty much everything from the book. :lol:

I love my locally-owned neighborhood theater. Like when I saw Half Blood Prince there, one of the owners came out and welcomed us, and thanked us for choosing their theater.

"Real butter on the popcorn, two-ply toliet paper, and no ads before the movie!" That got a big cheer.

Stopped at Starbucks and did some Christmas shopping (there's always a week or so around this time of year where we get an extra 10% on top of our usual discount, so it's awesome).

Now home and waiting to see if karaoke is still a go tonight - people are cancelling on me. :(

Yeah, they only have three screens, but only one of them is a really big screen. I don't go to a lot of movies in the theater (I go in stages; some years I'll make a point to seeing more, rather than waiting for DVD), but when I do, I make a point to go there if they're showing something I really want to see.

Back
Top Bottom