PGP: Is it funny? Is it erotic? Is it BOTH?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need to decide when I'll attempt to go spoiler-free before the Seattle show. At first, I figured I'd just avoid news of the first few US shows, but now that they keep adding SA shows in the months before ...

Who knows how many changes they'll be making as they go to each continent? Will they change much at all? If a new album does come out in spring, maybe the show will drastically change.

I want to keep some element of surprise, but it might mean really trying to avoid this place altogether. And not download bootlegs until much later, and maybe even avoiding Facebook!

So, my challenge is pretty much impossible. :lol: I failed when the tour started and checked out set lists, but did manage to avoid hearing audio or watching videos before they hit the States. We'll see how I do this time!

I need to decide when I'll attempt to go spoiler-free before the Seattle show. At first, I figured I'd just avoid news of the first few US shows, but now that they keep adding SA shows in the months before ...

Who knows how many changes they'll be making as they go to each continent? Will they change much at all? If a new album does come out in spring, maybe the show will drastically change.

I want to keep some element of surprise, but it might mean really trying to avoid this place altogether. And not download bootlegs until much later, and maybe even avoiding Facebook!

So, my challenge is pretty much impossible. :lol: I failed when the tour started and checked out set lists, but did manage to avoid hearing audio or watching videos before they hit the States. We'll see how I do this time!

See, I want to be completely spoiled and know what's coming for the MI show. Besides, I couldn't possibly avoid this place until June. Not a chance.
And having two shows within a month of each other should be interesting, as I've never done that before. It'll also be fun to see how my son reacts to the MI show, as he's forever jumping around and imitating the videos on youtube and the concert VHS/dvds.

I'm going to avoid as much as possible before Seattle as well. I'm sure it's going to be very difficult, seeing as there are now tons of shows in front of that one. If a new album comes out, I don't know what I'll do! :panic: :gah: :lol:

I checked out setlists too, but aside from the first performances of Ultraviolet, Your Blue Room, Electrical Storm, and Crazy Tonight, I avoided all videos. Doesn't seem like a lot, but I think 4 performances out of all the Europe/Pre Foxboro NA dates is pretty damn good. :wink: I wanted a small element of surprise to remain when I saw them.

Also, I just realized that since the Patriots are playing on Thanksgiving, no Sunday game. It'll hopefully be a good day for me money-wise! :hyper: I'm going to try and pick up the night shifts on Friday and Sunday, too.

Also, I just realized that since the Patriots are playing on Thanksgiving, no Sunday game. It'll hopefully be a good day for me money-wise! :hyper: I'm going to try and pick up the night shifts on Friday and Sunday, too.

I just saw there's no Packer game on Thanksgiving. For some reason I had it in my head that they always played on that day. Boo.

Also, Packers are playing the Vikings right now, but Fox in Seattle isn't airing it. And it's not even like they're showing another game - they're showing effing infomercials! So effing irritating!

I just saw there's no Packer game on Thanksgiving. For some reason I had it in my head that they always played on that day. Boo.

Also, Packers are playing the Vikings right now, but Fox in Seattle isn't airing it. And it's not even like they're showing another game - they're showing effing infomercials! So effing irritating!

Dallas always plays on Thanksgiving, and so does Detriot.

The Cowboys are playing the New Orleans Saints, and Detriot is playing New England.

There's also a special night game on that NFL channel, Bengals vs. Jets.

I woke up every hour or so. :crack : Gave in and took some ibuprofen around 7 am, slept like a log from 9 till 12. I've no clue wtf this shit is but I want it to go away! :scream:
Weird thing is, I was thirsty all night too, every time I woke up I'd go out to get a glass of water, and pee. And that repeated itself every hour. : crack: Weirdness.

:hmm : That sounds like it's better quality than the old one. Care to share? : D

:( So you still have the headache? :hug:

I can definitely share! I'll upload it to mega upload. Do you want the flv or the mov file? (I'll check how big the mov file is, I'm sure it's bigger than the flv though.)

edit: it's 251 MB

I'm trying to not read most HP comments! : lol: Seeing it tonight at 9 with mom. It's been a tradition, we've watched all the movies together in the cinema. Used to be with my sister too, but she decided to be selfish and went with her asshole of a then boyfriend to 5. :rolleyes : So we went without her to 6.

:heart : Mushrooms and pineapple on pizza. Don't like onions though, I'm slightly allergic to them so it makes my nose itch. We can share pizzas, I'll just stash all the onions on your half. : tongue: And put some ham and pepperoni on mine.

:hyper : yay new gifs!

I like ham on mine too. Ham and pineapple. :drool: More pizza sharing, yay!
That's awesome about you and your mom seeing all the HP movies together. :cute: We actually always did the same with my mom too! (She read the books before me!) Until she got sick, so we brought the last movie to her house when the dvd came out. We'll do the same for this one as well. :)

The disco gifs. :love: I'm making a shitload. :lol: I'm having a hard time not giffing the entire damn thing, it's a goldmine! I actually had to reduce the quality of my gifs because they weren't coming out very good with all the color saturation I think, it actually made them look bad. But I put a pattern filter on them (you can see the pattern in the dark areas once in a while) and it actually made them clearer and easier to look at. ( :nerd: talk)

I won't be participating either. : lol: I like my sleep too much. It will be around midnight for me, but yeah. I'm going to miss all the shows on this leg of the tour, but that's okay.

Breakfast is cooking. : drool: I LOVE the smell of bacon! : drool:

:drool: Bacon.

So Thora we are in the same time zone I think? (Or am I being completely confused) exactly when are these shows for us? And it is this Wednesday night/Thursday morning right?

I gotta go soon... going to see the new HP today myself at IMAX! :hyper:

(oops I first typed INMAX :shifty: )

OK, I lied. It's $18 more to fly into Burlington, VT than it is to O'Hare.

I'm likely flying into Burlington and then taking a bus over the border. I'll save $100 doing that. :up:

:drool: Bacon.

So Thora we are in the same time zone I think? (Or am I being completely confused) exactly when are these shows for us? And it is this Wednesday night/Thursday morning right?

I gotta go soon... going to see the new HP today myself at IMAX! :hyper:

(oops I first typed INMAX :shifty: )

Yup, we're in the same timezone. The first show will be at midnight for us on the Wednesday/Thursday morning.

Enjoy the movie! I called the theatre, because I didn't want to drive all the way out there (30+ minutes) and end up not getting a ticket. They're sold out for every show for the rest of the day. :lol: Good thing I called! :) Maybe I'll try for a show tomorrow or Wednesday.

Yup, we're in the same timezone. The first show will be at midnight for us on the Wednesday/Thursday morning.

Enjoy the movie! I called the theatre, because I didn't want to drive all the way out there (30+ minutes) and end up not getting a ticket. They're sold out for every show for the rest of the day. :lol: Good thing I called! :) Maybe I'll try for a show tomorrow or Wednesday.

Thank you!! :hug: I will be a zombie then on Thanksgiving day. :shifty: But it will be worth it. :lol:

Good luck seeing HP soon! I bought my tix on line a few days ago because yeah they always sell out this weekend. I can't wait! I always hit the Starbucks at the Barnes n Noble next door first and smuggle my iced mocha into the theatre to have with my popcorn. :drool: My perfect movie combo. Can't wait. :hyper:

:wave:

(and daz. :doh: gif tutorial yes!!! :reject: I'll do it I promise. Hopefully our PS is the same though or it may not be of much help!)

Thank you!! :hug: I will be a zombie then on Thanksgiving day. :shifty: But it will be worth it. :lol:

Good luck seeing HP soon! I bought my tix on line a few days ago because yeah they always sell out this weekend. I can't wait! I always hit the Starbucks at the Barnes n Noble next door first and smuggle my iced mocha into the theatre to have with my popcorn. :drool: My perfect movie combo. Can't wait. :hyper:

:wave:

(and daz. :doh: gif tutorial yes!!! :reject: I'll do it I promise. Hopefully our PS is the same though or it may not be of much help!)

If I didn't have to work for part of the day on the Thursday, I'd stay up for the show. We're heading off for Seattle at noon-ish, so I won't have to work very much, but I still need to be somewhat coherent. Plus, I don't do well on very limited sleep. :lol:

Thanks! I'm thinking Wednesday will probably be my best bet. I had thought about buying advanced tickets online, but since I don't have ink for my printer right now it wouldn't have worked. Maybe I'll buy them tomorrow at work. :)

Smuggling food in, ftw! I tend to just sneak a drink in, as I love movie popcorn. :lol:

I loooove short work weeks! So looking forward to a four-day weekend! Plus, I get to hang with Thora on Saturday! Whee!

I loooove short work weeks! So looking forward to a four-day weekend! Plus, I get to hang with Thora on Saturday! Whee!

Whee on all accounts!! :hi5: I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I haven't seen my family in SO long. I miss them so much! :sappy: Plus it will be fun to hang with you, of course. :wink:

If I didn't have to work for part of the day on the Thursday, I'd stay up for the show. We're heading off for Seattle at noon-ish, so I won't have to work very much, but I still need to be somewhat coherent. Plus, I don't do well on very limited sleep. :lol:

Thanks! I'm thinking Wednesday will probably be my best bet. I had thought about buying advanced tickets online, but since I don't have ink for my printer right now it wouldn't have worked. Maybe I'll buy them tomorrow at work. :)

Smuggling food in, ftw! I tend to just sneak a drink in, as I love movie popcorn. :lol:

And it is no easy task stuffing a full grande iced mocha into your purse, but I manage with careful item placement. :shifty: :D

ok really going now! :wave:

GG, persians are only available in Thudner Bay. Kristen and I are going to bring some, I think!:shifty:

Zooey, if you cannot make it to Montreal, I will look into Fedexing some to you! True story! :hug:

I love how fedexing is now a word!:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom