PGP: in The NorthEast USA: it's GETTING HOT for our U2 boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We lined up at 9 am. Originally, Gillette security wasn't going to let anyone line up til 3. But last night a group of fans worked something out with security and they allowed us to. The line is very relaxed. We've been chatting with fans. Jem is sleeping right now. :cute:

:cute: Give her a cuddle from me!

Nice they got security to leave you guys be there! :D that's cool! I hope you guys will have a blast tonight!

I remember thinking that it would take sooo long from the time we went in till the show started, but it really seemed to fly by.

Yeah I thought it was gonna take forever too...The concert seemed to fly by too

We have BEP too, I probably would prefer someone else myself. My friend is excited about BEP though.

Glad to have you back Wild!

DG,Jem. Bonogirl777, Have a blast in Boston!:hyper:

I just got up had the greatest sleep in a long time, got a new mattress I laid down on it and I was out like a light, Loved it! and I had awesome U2 dreams!:D I was in the pit.:ohmy:.

Not a very exciting day today over here, watching football, and have to get started on my Math homework and study for a test.:crack: I know I'm gonna fail this one I was out with the flu this week and I don't get the chapter at all and my professor is being a jerkoff about it.... Guess I'll just take that F. I hate math.

Other than that all is good! 1 month until my first show!:hyper:

Aww good luck with your test and hope you feel better:hug:

Wild!!! :hug: Remember the stuff that you and Jem left behind in Chicago last tour? I haven't even thought of it for ages, but suddenly the night before I packed, I remembered it (shocking for me!) and I took it to Jem in TO. So, she has it now. I think it was your (or was it NI's?) jacket in with it?

I want to go to more shows! :scream:

I want more shows too! I only went to TO1 and now I'm really praying for a Minneapolis date next summer.

That's really weird as i was telling NI about you girls having fun in TO and he said he'd love to meet you and get his jacket back :lol:

He wants to go to Toronto next year :drool::hyper:

Another Toronto show would rock! I would totally go again but I'd wanna do GA this time. I gotta experience that at least once I think.

I :heart:Toronto so much :drool:

NI just said that he'll even do GA :shocked: :faint:

Hey Wild :wave:
I had seats in Toronto and I so wished I was in GA after. I got to see the stage really well and I could still see the band good cuz I was in the lower level beside the stage but I still wanna see them up close. I'd have to meet up with someone in GA though cuz no one I know would do it with me:sad:

I hope they get to posting 2nd leg tour dates soon, I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting tickets for this leg.

Hey Wild :wave:
I had seats in Toronto and I so wished I was in GA after. I got to see the stage really well and I could still see the band good cuz I was in the lower level beside the stage but I still wanna see them up close. I'd have to meet up with someone in GA though cuz no one I know would do it with me:sad:

Well next year ( :pray: they play Toronto) you canmeet up with us.

I'm seating in Vegas but had GA for all the UK/Dublin gigs ( some really awesome positions ) :drool:,close to the boys :combust:

But as yet i have not seen the Claw do it's stuff :lol:

I hope they get to posting 2nd leg tour dates soon, I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting tickets for this leg.

Well make sure you get tickets for the next leg. I'm guessing they'll post them once this leg finishes.

Well next year ( :pray: they play Toronto) you canmeet up with us.

I'm seating in Vegas but had GA for all the UK/Dublin gigs ( some really awesome positions ) :drool:,close to the boys :combust:

But as yet i have not seen the Claw do it's stuff :lol:

Aww thanks Wild :hug: All you girls are so nice on here. You guys are the only ppl I know that like U2.

I think having seats and GA for this tour is the way to go. Are yours seats close to the stage in Vegas?

Well make sure you get tickets for the next leg. I'm guessing they'll post them once this leg finishes.

Aww thanks Wild :hug: All you girls are so nice on here. You guys are the only ppl I know that like U2.

I think having seats and GA for this tour is the way to go. Are yours seats close to the stage in Vegas?

My Vegas seats are on Adam's side of stage so i'm hoping for a good view but i have been so lucky this tour that if i don't get Bono's sweat dripping on me, it'll be fine :lol:

But i bet i still say " I wish i was down there" and point at GA :lol;

My Vegas seats are on Adam's side of stage so i'm hoping for a good view but i have been so lucky this tour that if i don't get Bono's sweat dripping on me, it'll be fine :lol:

But i bet i still say " I wish i was down there" and point at GA :lol;

That is what I was feeling at the show. I was so thankful to finally be seeing them in concert but I wished I was in the pit. I wanna be sweated on too :wink:

No this is Bono posting under her username...

She's a bit tied up at the moment :shifty: :drool:

Good one :up:

I'm going to see my parents next weekend. My dad just called and saw a great play that he wants to take me to. But I'd have to change my flight, that I already paid $250 for. They want to charge me $150 to change my ticket.

I'm going to see my parents next weekend. My dad just called and saw a great play that he wants to take me to. But I'd have to change my flight, that I already paid $250 for. They want to charge me $150 to change my ticket.
That stupid to charge 150 to change, I can see why you're upset I would be too. I was thinking of change my flight for Phoenix when we come in later since we're not seeing my friends family now, but I don't want to pay $150. Thats crap Zooey!:hug:

Flights can be such the pain in the ass. :angry: I hope you're able to figure it out without it being too expensive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom