PGP: in The NorthEast USA: it's GETTING HOT for our U2 boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Daz. Getting everything figured out? When are your shows :reject: *doesn't have the tour schedule memorized*

aaaaaaaaww thanks for asking!!

MY GA SHOW is
THIS Weds
9-23 ('09)

MY way-up-there-somewhere-
but-that's-OK-I'm THERE-SHOW
next day is- THURS 9-24

I'll be up there, while my sis is closer down
It was HER FIRST Ticketmaster On-LIne buying expereince!:huh:

and she was lucky enough to get ANY seats,
even IF Seperate!!!

I'm going to try - IF any Local R&R Radio Stations
are giving away a PAIR of seats-
SO we CAN Sit :hug: TOGETHER!!!

The last 2 things are trying get to the Meadlows EARLIER thsn the 8:10 n- 8:30 AM time I've found so far by bus and then walking...

And deciding on where to aim for GA wise

I'm reading posts now on it

AND I'm leaning towards
The Outerrail between Bono & Edge.....

HEH I don't mind not being inside the Pit IF >>>>>>>>
It means I'm going to get BETTER :heart: :drool: Photgraphs of them!!!

THAT'S Been part of MY Major reason> The CONCERTvPHOTOGRAPHY-- besides being up close IN CONCERT after all these decades!!!

It's always worth a shot! But at least you've got something as a back up. When I talked to Jem and DG tonight I was thinking their show is tomorrow but they've got a whole other day to wait/sightsee. Only 24 more days for me :hyper:

I hadn't been in the tour pics thread in a few days and there are some REALLY nice shots in there.

It's always worth a shot! But at least you've got something as a back up. When I talked to Jem and DG tonight I was thinking their show is tomorrow but they've got a whole other day to wait/sightsee. Only 24 more days for me :hyper:

I hadn't been in the tour pics thread in a few days and there are some REALLY nice shots in there.

ooooooooo 24 days to gooooooo!:huh::hug::hyper::hyper:

:giggle:

i was last in the tour pics i think MOndayl--

:giggle:

I won't go back in till mon.....

and I just found out another PLEBA friend
has never seen U2 from GA either!!!
I just PM'd her.

We were hanging out together when U2
did ther u2byU2 book signing in NYC! :hyper::drool::hyper:

One more day!!!! :hyper: :hyper:
I was absolutely exhausted. Went to bed around 11:30, then was woken up by Felix and Finn around 2 am. I was so tired I forgot to take them and Lanny out for the last time. :reject: They were all good though. :heart:

Yesterday, Jem, Ely, and I were walking around and we saw a sign for a restaurant/nightclub called Vertigo. We all pulled out our cameras to take a picture at literally the same time. :lmao:

I

One more day!!!! :hyper : :hyper :
I was absolutely exhausted. Went to bed around 11:30, then was woken up by Felix and Finn around 2 am. I was so tired I forgot to take them and Lanny out for the last time. :reject : They were all good though. :heart :

Yesterday, Jem, Ely, and I were walking around and we saw a sign for a restaurant/nightclub called Vertigo. We all pulled out our cameras to take a picture at literally the same time. :lmao:

I

:lmao: at Vertigo.

Poor doggies. :lol::hug:

I crawled onto my bed this morning to rest my eyes then fell asleep.

Sooooooooooooooo tired. :crack::lol::crack: Had 1 1/2 hours sleep on Thursday night. :crack::|

All worth it though. :heart:

ETA: I meant I crawled onto the bed last night. :lmao: I am so tired/delirious I have no idea what I am doing/typing :lmao:

THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING!!!! :angry:

utf-8BL0RldmljZSBNZW1vcnkvaG9tZS91c.jpg

Oh and the ice machines barely work in Jem's hotel. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom