PGP: in The NorthEast USA: it's GETTING HOT for our U2 boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you give awesome b-day gifts :D
Are you just going to one show?

Yeah I'm only going to one show, I wish I could go to another, but I can't afford it. I sold just about everything to be able to go to this one and bring my friend a long. She's done a lot for me so I thought why not do this for her, she did set in the burning sun with me well I tried out for American Idol, drove there and back, gave me somewhere to stay etc, and she has been one of the only friends that has always been there for me, so it's my Thank you to her as well. I think she is more excited of seeing the Black eye Peas open for the boys than the boys themselves.:lol: Either way we're both extremely excited.:D

Yeah I'm only going to one show, I wish I could go to another, but I can't afford it. I sold just about everything to be able to go to this one and bring my friend a long. She's done a lot for me so I thought why not do this for her, she did set in the burning sun with me well I tried out for American Idol, drove there and back, gave me somewhere to stay etc, and she has been one of the only friends that has always been there for me, so it's my Thank you to her as well. I think she is more excited of seeing the Black eye Peas open for the boys than the boys themselves.:lol: Either way we're both extremely excited.:D

Well I hope you guys have a fantastic time:hug:
I could only afford to go to one show too. But now that I've been to one I wanna go to another one soooooo bad! I'm hoping for some more North American tour dates for next year so I can do one GA show.

Jem and I are on our way back from Boston. Today was a blast. We met up with Ely, who is an absolute sweetheart. We had an early afternoon drink :drunk: , walked around, and took silly pictures. :love:

Jem is sitting next to me on the train catching up. :cute:

that's really great FA for here being there for you & you taking her to see
The Black eyed Peas and, oh yeah, that other band..uh...um......uhhhhh....U2? Yes, U2 that's it!

:lol:

let's see if your friend becomes a raving U2 fan AFTER she's seen "the boys: do their thing LIIIIIIIIIVE!!! :hyper::drool::heart::drool::hyper:

Jem and I are on our way back from Boston. Today was a blast. We met up with Ely, who is an absolute sweetheart. We had an early afternoon drink :drunk: , walked around, and took silly pictures. :love:

Jem is sitting next to me on the train catching up. :cute:

:heart::lol::heart:

hi jem! :hug:

Sounds just wonderful, dg !!!!
:heart:

Laura & I just got our plans set for me to me her on Tues!
I feel (somewhat :lol: ) better now! :wink:

Daz and Laura - glad you got that figured out - it was stressing me out just reading!! :lol: Daz, I'll be happy when you have ticket in hand.

DG and Jem, if you tried to call me today I left my phone at home :scream: so hopefully you're not too drunk or tired to call me later. Or tomorrow during the day.

the boys: do their thing LIIIIIIIIIVE!!! :hyper::drool::heart::drool::hyper:

3 weeks and 3 days left for me to wait. I can do this I can do this I can do this. I'm going to see my parents / grandma / brother and American IdiotThe Musical next weekend so that should be a nice distraction.

Kristen, cute avitar although I can't seem to make it bigger to see it better. :scratch:

The Black eyed Peas and, oh yeah, that other band..uh...um......uhhhhh....U2? Yes, U2 that's it!

let's see if your friend becomes a raving U2 fan AFTER she's seen "the boys: do their thing LIIIIIIIIIVE!!! :hyper::drool::heart::drool::hyper:

How could you not fall in love with their live show:love:

3 weeks and 3 days left for me to wait. I can do this I can do this I can do this. I'm going to see my parents / grandma / brother and American IdiotThe Musical next weekend so that should be a nice distraction.

Kristen, cute avitar although I can't seem to make it bigger to see it better. :scratch:

You can make it :hug:
I can post the pic in the picture section if you want?

I'll have a heart attack if she doesn't fall in love.:lol:

Daz and Laura - glad you got that figured out - it was stressing me out just reading!! :lol: Daz, I'll be happy when you have ticket in hand.

:lol: :hug:Zu

well, an overworrier like me ( :uhoh: ) can do that to people....
( unfortunatley> Beleive me, tho, it IS worse for me )

DG and Jem, if you tried to call me today I left my phone at home :scream: so hopefully you're not too drunk or tired to call me later. Or tomorrow during the day.

oh no! :grumpy: for Z

PUT UP THE NOTE on YOUR DOOR, Z, TONIGHT!!!

TAKE MY CELLPHONE!!!

:wink:

TRUST me, ZU>>>>>

I'm gonna stick a BIG LIST of "TAKE THIS STUFF" NOTE on MY DOOR--
when I leave for Giants Stadiumm in the middle if the night or waaayy early morning!!! :lol::huh::lol: :up::hyper:

Sorry, got distracted by a few things. Wanted to catch up in the tour thread, but exhaustion just hit me, and I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be able to keep my eyes open! I can't even imagine how tired Jem must be. :crack:

Just wanted to say one other thing that I forgot, I found the sound at the back SO much better than when I was in the pit. In the pit, my ears were buzzing, had to wad up kleenex and put in them about 3/4 of the way through the show. From the back though, the sound was the best I've ever heard from any arena/stadium concert (in other words, any venue that's not acoustically designed for concerts) than I've ever been to.

Sorry, got distracted by a few things. Wanted to catch up in the tour thread, but exhaustion just hit me, and I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be able to keep my eyes open! I can't even imagine how tired Jem must be. :crack:

:hug: VP :hug:

( someone is talking about PTSD at the moment in a workshop next to us.....)

Just wanted to say one other thing that I forgot, I found the sound at the back SO much better than when I was in the pit. In the pit, my ears were buzzing, had to wad up kleenex and put in them about 3/4 of the way through the show. From the back though, the sound was the best I've ever heard from any arena/stadium concert (in other words, any venue that's not acoustically designed for concerts) than I've ever been to.

That's at the back rail of the Circle inside at the back of the pit ?

OR by the sound board---

I cna deal w putting ear plugs in---
done that for The WHO ENOUGH TIMES ---IF it msns BETTER Photos!!!!!! :lol::lol:

The second show, yes. The first show I was back row in the pit.

The fencing/rail in front of the soundboard extends out each side of it, so I was to the left of the soundboard on Edge's side.

Yeah, when Mr.Z gets tired of the crowd (or has to pee) he usually winds up going back as close to the sound board as possible (not to pee - after that! :lol: ). As a musician, he says that's where the best sound in the place is.

:hug: VP :hug:

( someone is talking about PTSD at the moment in a workshop next to us.....)

That's at the back rail of the Circle inside at the back of the pit ?

First night we were IN THE PIT on the back rail. That's when I found the sound buzzy, almost too intense.

It was back to the right of the soundboard on the second night that I found the sound to be crystal clear. :)

VP :hug:

Jem is drifting in and out of sleep on the train. Poor girl is exhausted. I had to drag her away from Boston today though. :lol:

Awww, poor thing. :hug: I cannot even fucking imagine having to get up at the time she did this morning! :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom