PGP: in The NorthEast USA: it's GETTING HOT for our U2 boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an audio recording. But if you go on You Tube and search for U2 Toronto, I'm sure that most if not all songs from both shows are up there.

In the next week or so, I'm going to go through them, download the best, and then burn them to a dvd. :drool: It's quite easy to do, if you want to know how to do it just let me know.

It's possible that at some point a dvd of the complete show may surface, but those are more rare than audio recordings.

:lol: That's funny cuz I actually went through all the pages on youtube of the Toronto videos.
I didn't know you could burn them to a dvd. That's cool :up:

:lol: That's funny cuz I actually went through all the pages on youtube of the Toronto videos.
I didn't know you could burn them to a dvd. That's cool :up:

Yeah, you have to download them to your computer first, which you do by putting the url of the video into this one website, and then once they're downloaded, you just convert and burn using whichever dvd burning program you normally use. :)

Oh really? Do you live close to there

Not really - I live in Vancouver, but it technically shouldn't be all that difficult to fly down there some day. :) I used to go every year for spring break when I was in elementary/high school, but we stopped going after I moved out to go to university.

Lol, it was infuckingsane!!!! I had to yell at people to stop being assholes so I could get my shoe. :lmao:

:laugh:

Thora we're in block 103:drool:

Awesome - I just looked at the seating chart, and I'm in 202, so we'll be really close! :drool:

Kristen, where are you?
I'm in Illinois

I live in Thunder Bay, Ontario

Not really - I live in Vancouver, but it technically shouldn't be all that difficult to fly down there some day. :) I used to go every year for spring break when I was in elementary/high school, but we stopped going after I moved out to go to university.

Well then :hi5: to a fellow Canuck
I'm guessing you're going to the Vancouver show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom