PGP: In our next lives, we're going to be balloons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MsTE I have to say the t-shirt you made from the bleach is awesome!!! :lol: It actually looks like an authentic U2 shirt to me!

You guys all have fun on your way to the shows! Soooo jealous! I was at the post office today and on my way out there was a giant poster advertising to get your passport done today!! I actually stopped and took a few steps back and stood there and stared at it with wild crazy thoughts of Montreal dancing in my head. :shifty: :scream:

So here is a video that should be officially included in this thread... the balloon actually POPS IN HIS FACE.... :shifty: poor B.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i8pcqC2YAc

MsTE I have to say the t-shirt you made from the bleach is awesome!!! :lol: It actually looks like an authentic U2 shirt to me!

You guys all have fun on your way to the shows! Soooo jealous! I was at the post office today and on my way out there was a giant poster advertising to get your passport done today!! I actually stopped and took a few steps back and stood there and stared at it with wild crazy thoughts of Montreal dancing in my head. :shifty: :scream:

So here is a video that should be officially included in this thread... the balloon actually POPS IN HIS FACE.... :shifty: poor B.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i8pcqC2YAc

If I get talked into Montreal, you should, too!

Poor Bono, important lessoned learned: sometimes it just pops in your face. A balloon, that is. :shifty:

Oh, I have something really filthy I could say about the balloon and popping.

But I will refrain.

I hear some of you like band members that DO have asses:

61129_440399869659_132703949659_4914460_318360_n.jpg

Now I am curious!!!:shifty:

:evil:

Sure! I think you're the first person to ask this year. :lol:

This year I am planning on taking MUCH less than I have in previous years, so there will be plenty of room for extra passengers. :D I always bring WAY too many clothes. This year I'm determined to make my suitcase much lighter. We have a washer and dryer there, so I am planning to take at least half the amount of clothes that I have in the past, and just do laundry when needed. Besides - I practically live in my bathing suit anyway. :lol:

Woohoo!!
Don't forget to add me to your packing list then :sexywink:

Instructions for making your very own MTE-inspired shirt:

Necessary Equipment:
*Bleach
*Limited artistic skills
*A Shirt- preferably an old one that already has some form of stain for your first attempt
*Something with which to apply the bleach: I used Q-Tips. (This may account for the spolotchyness)

1. Go outside, bleach is stinky.
2. Lay your shirt out flat, and slip a piece of cardboard or a few sheets of paper inside the shirt, so the bleach doesn't soak through.
3. Draw something lovely with your bleach. This is kind of hard because it takes a few seconds for what you draw to show up, so I recommend sticking with something simple like a heart in a suitcase.
4. Let your masterpiece dry.
5. Either wash the shirt alone with no detergent, or rinse it by hand in a sink to get the extra bleach out. You may want to launder it separately for the first wash or two to avoid unwanted additional bleach masterpieces.
6. Wear with pride. (In the name of love.)

I might try a paint brush next time, but bleach eats through them pretty quickly from what I hear. I wonder if I could manage a Zoobaby?

I hear some of you like band members that DO have asses:

61129_440399869659_132703949659_4914460_318360_n.jpg

Nice ass! :sexywink:

:evil:

Woohoo!!
Don't forget to add me to your packing list then :sexywink:

You have spot #1! :up:

Where the hell is everyone?

Watching TV. Writing. Trying not to throw up from the horrible cramps I have. :lol: It's just a lovely night in my household. :lol:

I might try a paint brush next time, but bleach eats through them pretty quickly from what I hear. I wonder if I could manage a Zoobaby?

Could you maybe make a stencil out of cardboard? That way you'd be sure to get the outline right...

I was actually finally getting around to watching a Vertigo bootleg. I'd been putting it off because I was still kind of burned out on Vertigo.

But man, that 2006 Buenos Aires DVD is a thing of beauty. :heart: God bless the bootlegs taken from TV broadcasts. Can't beat those.

I love how blunt you are Thora!:wink:

I just call 'em like I see 'em! :wink:

I was actually finally getting around to watching a Vertigo bootleg. I'd been putting it off because I was still kind of burned out on Vertigo.

But man, that 2006 Buenos Aires DVD is a thing of beauty. :heart: God bless the bootlegs taken from TV broadcasts. Can't beat those.

That's an amazing show. I really must watch it again soon - the quality is incredible. :drool:

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

hi cori, amy, MTE :hug:ssss
finally back again

That could have bee the concert i got to see at on eof my net cafes....

is the the one where Bono almost lights himslef on fire ( aciddentally) and the one turned out to be the "last" show for awhle Cause of Edge's daughter beig so ill( at the time)??

Ok, there is an extremely hot pic of Bono and the Edge that I just commented on in the tour thread...if someone knows how to bring it over here, PLEASE do!:wink:

Hi dazz!

Amy, all you have to do is hit the quote button on the post that you want to share, copy and paste the entire thing, and then post it over here. :) I haven't totally caught up on that thread yet, but I'm looking at it right now. :D

Nice ass! :sexywink:

You have spot #1! :up:

Watching TV. Writing. Trying not to throw up from the horrible cramps I have. :lol: It's just a lovely night in my household. :lol:

Could you maybe make a stencil out of cardboard? That way you'd be sure to get the outline right...

I thought about a stencil- it might work! I think the splotchyness is from how hard it is to control how the bleach spreads through the fabric, so it will require some experimentation!

Oooh, I'll have to hunt that one down! VertigoEdge is :drool:. (Okay, all Edges are :drool:, but there is a hierarchy.)

I thought about a stencil- it might work! I think the splotchyness is from how hard it is to control how the bleach spreads through the fabric, so it will require some experimentation!

Yeah, that would probably be pretty difficult to control. Hope you manage to figure it out! :)

Oh yeah, and this is the post Amy's talking about, I believe. :D

I think my new goal in life is to get Edge to make this face:

62210_440353389659_132703949659_4913517_3019128_n.jpg

Yes...trying to repost never works for me. I am pretty computer useless!:lol:

Edge's face...I wanted Zooey to see that as soon as she comes in here!

BC, I thought you were coming to Montreal!:sad:

It is Minni that you are going to! Hopefully I will get to meet you there!:D

Yes...trying to repost never works for me. I am pretty computer useless!:lol:

Edge's face...I wanted Zooey to see that as soon as she comes in here!

ohai - just popped in here after finishing my work for tonight, well, most of it and look what I saw. Edge makin' a sexy face... kinda like TBE looks when he's lifting :shifty:

It reminds me of that one gif... brb

eta: I'm back
edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif

BC, I thought you were coming to Montreal!:sad:

It is Minni that you are going to! Hopefully I will get to meet you there!:D

Yes I must meet everyone on the other side of the continent!!! :cute:

Yeah I'm not doing any shows in Canada... I should though shouldn't I??? I have NEVER done a big huge trip like this to see a bunch of shows. This is new to me... eeeeeek...... I wasn't even going to do it until somebody hurt his little back and I felt all weird and like omg life's too short and i need to do something wild like this. (wild for me :reject: )

I'm off for a bit, gotta pick up my dad at the airport. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom