PGP: In our next lives, we're going to be balloons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were to make a list of things I want to do this morning, driving to Waterloo and back would be fairly low on it. :happy:
:uhoh::uhoh:

Driving is for suckas. It's the 2000s. Where the hell are our teleportation devices? Get to work, Edge. :grumpy:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::up:

:hmm: at the VERY least Personal Jet Packs Dear Mr The Edge!!!!!:lol:

ZZOOOOOOOOOoooommm!!!!!

VP, glad Sarah's back at school and feeling better.

Zooey, good to hear you got your letter :D *good vibes out to the people who will be judging your application* :zen:

Amy, sorry you still have a cold. Hope you feel better soon :hug: So good to see you today though :hyper: I made your ice cap with love :cute:
Btw, the Montreal room is booked from the 7th to the 10th but that was when I thought I'd be driving there. I'm gonna call and add the 6th to it. It'll just be me and you there that night though.

Wild, you have to take pics of your sign when it's finished!

Whew, things have finally calmed down here. :sighofreleifandexhaustion: Miraculously I'm almost done with everything, which is awesome.

I'm taking a bit of a break, and went to go check flights. I do this at least once a day. :nerd: I'm looking at flights for Dec, and then for Montreal next July. The Montreal flights are all pretty consistent between the two airlines, and the prices haven't changed in months. But for Hawaii?! Good lord. :crack: Air Canada is literally HUNDREDS of dollars more expensive than WestJet (the only two companies that fly there direct from Van).

I feel like sending them an email saying their prices are too high, and if you don't want me to fly WestJet, lower them!! I doubt it would do me any good, but I'm always tempted, in case they'd give me a deal in order to keep my business. :lol:

Whew, things have finally calmed down here. :sighofreleifandexhaustion: Miraculously I'm almost done with everything, which is awesome.

I'm taking a bit of a break, and went to go check flights. I do this at least once a day. :nerd: I'm looking at flights for Dec, and then for Montreal next July. The Montreal flights are all pretty consistent between the two airlines, and the prices haven't changed in months. But for Hawaii? Good lord. :crack: Air Canada is literally HUNDREDS of dollars more expensive than WestJet (the only two companies that fly there direct from Van).

I feel like sending them an email saying their prices are too high, and if you don't want me to fly WestJet, lower them!! I doubt it would do me any good, but I'm always tempted, in case they'd give me a deal in order to keep my business. :lol:

:lol:

Westjet is better anyway.

Westjet is better anyway.

Oh, absolutely! :yes: I much prefer WestJet too. They have more comfortable seats, and don't treat you like cattle. I try to fly with them whenever possible. I just want Air Canada to think that they might get my business if they drop their prices by a few hundred bucks. You'd think they'd want to be competitive, but I guess not. :tsk: :lol:

Oh, absolutely! :yes: I much prefer WestJet too. They have more comfortable seats, and don't treat you like cattle. I try to fly with them whenever possible. I just want Air Canada to think that they might get my business if they drop their prices by a few hundred bucks. You'd think they'd want to be competitive, but I guess not. :tsk: :lol:

You should go for it and see if they send you anything back :hmm:

VP, glad Sarah's back at school and feeling better.

Zooey, good to hear you got your letter :D *good vibes out to the people who will be judging your application* :zen:

!

Thanks - it's not the greatest letter, but at least it's something concrete. Maybe I have a chance to have them alter it before the final deadline, although I don't want to be a pest - :panic:

Amy, hope you're feeling better as the day goes on.

What do you mean "do runners"? :reject: Like, run back home to Ireland? Sorry, I don't speak Europe :reject:

Yeah, I think that's what it means. :)

Wouldn't it be awesome if they gave you a price cheaper then Westjet? :wink:

Yes - that would be the goal of sending an email like that - to get the best damn price possible. :D I'd have to make sure I have the exact dates pinned down first, as I don't know what day I'm allowed to arrive. I know we'll go home on the 26th, but I haven't got my approved arrival date yet. My parents need to make up their damn minds so I can make MY plans! :lol:

Yeah, I think that's what it means. :)

Yes - that would be the goal of sending an email like that - to get the best damn price possible. :D I'd have to make sure I have the exact dates pinned down first, as I don't know what day I'm allowed to arrive. I know we'll go home on the 26th, but I haven't got my approved arrival date yet. My parents need to make up their damn minds so I can make MY plans! :lol:

Well either way, I'm sure you'll find a good deal eventually.

Well either way, I'm sure you'll find a good deal eventually.

I'm sure I will. :D I'm just impatient. :lol: I just want to be able to get things booked so that I can start counting down until the trip. :lol: Last year I remember I booked one flight in early September, but didn't get the other one until mid-November or something. There's still plenty of time. I'm just a control freak that likes to have my plans solidified well in advance. :reject:

I'm sure I will. :D I'm just impatient. :lol: I just want to be able to get things booked so that I can start counting down until the trip. :lol: Last year I remember I booked one flight in early September, but didn't get the other one until mid-November or something. There's still plenty of time. I'm just a control freak that likes to have my plans solidified well in advance. :reject:

I totally understand! I'm the exact same way.

For this summer (when I thought the shows were still going on), I had all my hotels and flights booked super early. I like knowing everything's booked and not having to worry about it.

Maybe that's why all my hotels are booked already for next summer :shifty: :lol:

Not at work, no :no: Maybe tonight though :shifty: tmi?

I can't see this link. :sad:

It'll probably turn up when you get home, somewhere totally random.

Yeah the link was basically a pic from a HMV record store in Scotland saying to pre order your copy of the new U2 album released 8th November

What do you mean "do runners"? :reject: Like, run back home to Ireland? Sorry, I don't speak Europe :reject:

Basically leave straight away , probably more Eze from Brussels

I totally understand! I'm the exact same way.

For this summer (when I thought the shows were still going on), I had all my hotels and flights booked super early. I like knowing everything's booked and not having to worry about it.

Maybe that's why all my hotels are booked already for next summer :shifty: :lol:

:lol: Awesome!

Yeah, I get kinda stressed out if things aren't planned well in advance. I can handle spontaneity during a trip - I just like to have my hotel and flights booked well ahead of time.

I'm not thinking about booking anything for Montreal until the new year, but Hawaii is coming up quite a bit sooner than that. :wink:

Thanks for all of your get well wishes! This cold is really kicking me in the ass! Thank God for Dayquil!:wink:

Kristen, it was the best ice capp ever!:cute: So good to see you!

Zooey, I really wish you could come to Montreal. :sad: We will meet one day, I am sure!

Thanks for all of your get well wishes! This cold is really kicking me in the ass! Thank God for Dayquil!:wink:

Kristen, it was the best ice capp ever!:cute: So good to see you!

Zooey, I really wish you could come to Montreal. :sad: We will meet one day, I am sure!

Remember to get a hot drink next time for your secret "your eyes only" message :shifty:

Got room in your suitcase Sharon :hmm:

Sure! I think you're the first person to ask this year. :lol:

This year I am planning on taking MUCH less than I have in previous years, so there will be plenty of room for extra passengers. :D I always bring WAY too many clothes. This year I'm determined to make my suitcase much lighter. We have a washer and dryer there, so I am planning to take at least half the amount of clothes that I have in the past, and just do laundry when needed. Besides - I practically live in my bathing suit anyway. :lol:

Sure! I think you're the first person to ask this year. :lol:

This year I am planning on taking MUCH less than I have in previous years, so there will be plenty of room for extra passengers. :D I always bring WAY too many clothes. This year I'm determined to make my suitcase much lighter. We have a washer and dryer there, so I am planning to take at least half the amount of clothes that I have in the past, and just do laundry when needed. Besides - I practically live in my bathing suit anyway. :lol:

What use could a girl possibly have for clothes when hanging out with U2?? :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom