PGP: In our next lives, we're going to be balloons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On train to London. :hyper: My back hurts :sad:

Love the balloon pics. :love:

Thread title. :lmao:

Awww sorry your back is hurting :hug:

I'm trying t thnk what to put on my sign :lol:

I'm 40 my balloons need inflating?

I'm 40 today can i ride on your swing.

I'm 40 & naughty , wanna slap my arse

Any other ideas

Those are all hilarious! :lol:

I like the last one :sexywink:

Isn't there a saying about birthday spanks or bumps or something like that??

"I'm going Crazy Tonight for my 40th birthday!"

"I'm 40 today- wanna blow out my candles?"

"Today is my birthday- where are my spankings?"

"Make my Birthday wish come true!"

and the ever classy "F*** me, I'm 40!" :D

Back. I dropped her off with a stern warning not to fall, and to avoid germs.

I agree! :angry: Especially since it seems to be monsooning outside right now. :uhoh: I don't have to leave for another 45 minutes, so there's a good likelihood it will be done by then, but yikes. It sounds horrible out there.

Yikes, I hope it stopped before you left!

I have EIGHT articles due today. :huh: With all the yard sale craziness of the weekend, I didn't get much work done, and now I must catch up! Luckily I have a good start on most of them, but still, it's going to be a long day! I may need regular doses of Edge hotness to keep me sane.

Oh wow, you poor thing! :hug:

On train to London. :hyper: My back hurts :sad:

Love the balloon pics. :love:

Thread title. :lmao:

:hyper: Sorry about your back, hope it feels better for the shows. :hug:

I'm 40 today can i ride on your swing.

Any other ideas

How about "I'm 40 today, can I ride your mic?"

:shifty:

:up:

Yikes, I hope it stopped before you left!

It did, thankfully! But now the sky is turning a horrifically depressing shade of black. The clouds are rolling in, and a storm is definitely brewing. :uhoh: My office has a big bank of windows right behind me, and everyone who stops by is commenting on how freaky it looks out there.

Love the sign ideas for Wild. :giggle: If I think of anything witty, I'll be sure to add my two cents. :D

I looked, and don't have any pics in my PB account that will qualify, MTE. Sorry. :(

O.M.G. The rains!!!!1!! :uhoh: :yikes: Holy crap is it ever nuts outside. Welcome to freaking fall. :happy:

I wish I was witty.....:sad:

Good morning everyone. Today I am dealing with the cold that never ends. I am going into week 2!:angry:

Sarah just finished her first class, and called me as she was walking home. She was approaching the parking lot where she broke her leg in the spring, and she was all "I'm going to find the exact spot where it happened, and step over it triumphantly this time." :lol:

Hope you feel better soon, Amy.

I wish I was witty.....:sad:

Good morning everyone. Today I am dealing with the cold that never ends. I am going into week 2!:angry:

Ugh, that sucks! :hug: Hope you're feeling better soon!

Sarah just finished her first class, and called me as she was walking home. She was approaching the parking lot where she broke her leg in the spring, and she was all "I'm going to find the exact spot where it happened, and step over it triumphantly this time." :lol:

:lol: Nice.

Rain has stopped, and now the sun is out and brightly shining. :lol: W.t.f.??!! :laugh:

"I'm going Crazy Tonight for my 40th birthday!"

"Today is my birthday- where are my spankings?"

"Make my Birthday wish come true!"

and the ever classy "F*** me, I'm 40!" :D

:hmm: some good ones

I wanna be cheeky so it gets his attention and makes him :lol: but be respectful :angel:

Good for her :madspit:

I'm 40 today, come play with my balloons!

ETA: and you could attatch some balloons to your sign, so it doesn't look TOO perverted!

I still think "Fook me, I'm 40!" is quite subtle. Especially if it is done in glitter.

Glitter adds that touch of klass :wink:

OMG you guys, I was up til 11:30 last night putting the "semi-final" touches on my grant application - it's due for review today (final review is next month). I still didn't have my letter from the ppl in England that I want to work with - can't apply for the grant without it. AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDD......

(Drum roll, please, Mr.Mullen)

This morning, in my email - BEHOLD - the letter from England!!!!!!!! :hyper: I actually screamed when I saw it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom