PGP..In and out...in and out.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my! You thought of something Dis! :love:

I read that you said that you're off work all week from tomorrow, i think? :hyper: that means you have Thanksgiving off then? :wink:

susanp6 said:
Oh my! You thought of something Dis! :love:

I read that you said that you're off work all week from tomorrow, i think? :hyper: that means you have Thanksgiving off then? :wink:

yes:drool: today was my last day of work..thank god:sigh:

:hyper:

:hyper: :hyper: You must be very happy indeed then eh?! :happy: :up:

Are you and hubby going to one of the family for dinner?

susanp6 said:
:hyper: :hyper: You must be very happy indeed then eh?! :happy: :up:

Are you and hubby going to one of the family for dinner?

we are going to both of the families dinner:yes: our families only live 20 minutes apart.

Do you celebrate thanksgiving?

I really like this pic! Thats me standing next to the Washington monument in DC...it came out really cool like:up:

hmwm.jpg
[/IMG]

WOW! That's a brilliant photo Dis, altho' you'd hardly know it was you! :ohmy: I'd absolutely love to go there and see that :love: I just love how The White house&everything else in DC looks! :yes:

No, we don't really celebrate that in particular&i suppose some think it seems like you're getting 2 xmas's :angry:

:lol:

I think more of a deal is made about Independence day mind you Dis! :D i mean i normally think of having an American style meal&drink that day! :wink: :drool:

susanp6 said:
WOW! That's a brilliant photo Dis, altho' you'd hardly know it was you! :ohmy: I'd absolutely love to go there and see that :love: I just love how The White house&everything else in DC looks! :yes:

I think more of a deal is made about Independence day mind you Dis! :D i mean i normally think of having an American style meal&drink that day! :wink: :drool:

wanna see more DC pics?:lmao:

Independence day rocks...cuz..its my bday:wink:

here's are really stupid pic of me pointing at a statue....:lmao:

[

Last edited:
Awww i thought i was gonna get a scolding for mocking Thanksgiving! :(

Does this make me a masochist?!?! :lmao:

That is quite a strange pic Dis - you look kinda different&really young in it! :ohmy: :huh: :sexywink: :lol:

Have any more?

I gotta take my dogs out..more pics later..I found some funny ones of my working on the house...:lmao:

see ya later:wave:

susanp6 said:
Awww i thought i was gonna get a scolding for mocking Thanksgiving! :(

That is quite a strange pic Dis - you look kinda different&really young in it! :ohmy: :huh: :sexywink: :lol:

Have any more?

ok...one more..a dirty working on the house pic..:lmao: it doesn't really look like me...but it kinda does:huh:

[
excuse the messing construction in the background..and the fridge:lmao:

I don't look happy:lmao:

Last edited:
alrighty really have to go now...I will show more pics later.I have alot of DC:yes:

bye susan..nice talking to you:hug:

I'm off to watch some tv soon so hi&bye to anyone who wants to say hi back :wave:

:scream: I am so sad at not seeing 60 minutes :( Bono looks so hawt on the plane&with his purple shirt as ever!!!! :drool:

just popping in :shifty: kinda had a quick catch up/lurk , need to go clean a few more thinks before my cheshire kat lands here tomoz :D

is it v sad that i squealed today at work when dave told me that B was in The Sun (from the movie he filmed yesterday :lol: :drool: ) ok even though the pics are :ohmy: i still drooled :lmao:

obessses , moi ? :reject: :lol:

Last edited:
Hi Jem :wave: Cheshire Kat :lol: Is she actually from Cheshire?! :wink:

Bono's pic was in The Sun today? That look is frightening!

Just been watching I'm a celeb again&it's great apart from having the most evil woman in history's daughter :mad: :madspit: :rant: :grumpy:

I wonder if you meant this smilie :scream: Jem?

Thatcher - There's a name to make my blood boil, if ever there was one!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

susanp6 said:
Hi Jem :wave : Cheshire Kat :lol : Is she actually from Cheshire?! :wink :

Bono's pic was in The Sun today? That look is frightening!

Just been watching I'm a celeb again&it's great apart from having the most evil woman in history's daughter :mad : :madspit : :rant : :grumpy :

NOt been watching i'm a celeb, not into it at all anymore :reject::lol:

no kats not from cheshire, her dad lives there now tho :lol: , him and his fiancee are cool :rockon:, we used to call her cheshire kat at school though

:lmao:

no i meant the :shifty: smilie

*runs bk to An Cat Dub and cleaning lounge :combust:

For anyone around, i'm off to relax and do a bit of reading&Tv before bed so nite all :wave:

Back
Top Bottom