PGP: I'm Dreaming Of A U2 Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

:ohmy: This is the first comment I see when I join the thread? Just what have I missed? :laugh:

:ohmy: :shifty: Nothing. :| :shifty:

:hug: Hi Drea!

adamblue.jpg

adamlaugh.jpg

deepblue.jpg

:sigh: October's playing Slainte in Hamilton again on Fri night and I'll be on the train home to Chatham :( Good thing they're playing Boxing Day, I'm coming back that night :wink:

larrylaugh.jpg

:hug: Essays DO suck Bri :sad: :wink:

Good thing they're playing again when you're back in town, Drea... otherwise you might've had to give them a can of Whoopass for Christmas :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
*:cute: pic of Mr Cat edited out*
He would so kick my arse if he knew I was posting this. :lol: But its just so darn cute. This was about 2am the other night. He is such a little boy when it comes to his dog. They are best mates and its so cute they she has to sleep right up next to him. :heart:

I have to say though the first thing I thought of was damn the boy needs to shave! :lol:

:giggle: That's adorable! :cute:

:shifty:

Peace offering, the boys are appallaed at my outburst of anger.

Larry was so appalled he felt the need to strip.
htdaab_u2waterbw.jpg

Then B was gonna give me a hug to cheer me up, but was thrown off when Adam, instead of me, grabbed his mighty fine arse.
f1b7874dbumgrab.jpg

:hug:s

....and......err.....really going now...:uhoh:

*somebody scold me if I come back before I have a full rough draft. :yikes:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:
....and......err.....really going now...:uhoh:

*somebody scold me if I come back before I have a full rough draft. :yikes:

We'll be stern and stoic with you :grumpy:

and We'll be sure to entertain the boys while you work :shifty: :evil:

Dropping by for a quick hello :wave:

It's been a good day. New Year's Day was playing at Starbucks when I was picking up my free drink from a friend, the chicago dvd was playing on a nice flat screen tv at some electronic store I was at....my friends had to drag me out of there :lol: Plus I got my grades back and I actually did alright! I actually pulled off a B in physics, it's a miracle!!! :D

Anyways how are you girls?

Hi everyone :wave:

here's a picture from St. Louis--Redkat, Chizip, WildHoneyAlways, me, and Nurse Chrissi. We were soooo nervous we were about to come undone...you know, that 5 minutes before the venue lets you in nervousness...

100_0434.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
larrylaugh.jpg

Good thing they're playing again when you're back in town, Drea... otherwise you might've had to give them a can of Whoopass for Christmas :giggle:

:drool: :drool:

:giggle: No I wouldn't've, given they're also playing on the 30th in Mississauga :wink: But Boxing Day's going to be a party - some of us are going to be renting a hotel room (there's a hotel right across the street from the bar where they're playing) so we can crashcontinuetheparty afterwards :)

Mucca said:
Ruff, SG, Drea, Bri :hug:

Hey I've never seen a pick of Chip before, he's pretty cute :wink:

yes, he's a doll. too bad about his personality :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Mucca! :hug: Ruff!

Congrats on the good grades Mucca :up: Well done!

and nice pic Ruff; gorgeous as ALWAYS :) everybody looks cold but happy

mucca, i haven't gotten caught up on the thread yet but congrats on finishing up with school!

we'd been in the rain in a tent for much of the time and we were definitely ready to be admitted to the venue. it was cold, but not cold like Salt Lake or freakin' Omaha!

Sad_Girl said:
How's Drea tonight?

I'm good :) The Christmas shopping is done - however, the Christmas crocheting isn't :lol: For some reason I'm not even feeling panicy about this, which isn't normal *snerk*

Plus I only have a half day at work tomorrow :hyper:

Have fun Mucca, enjoy the show :D

Drea - I still have two gifts to buy, plus two of the ones I ordered have yet to be delivered :uhoh: :yikes: I'm getting nervous enough for both of us :lol:

it took me three weeks to watch the Chicago DVD--glad I finally did! me and alli look like crazy monkeys when we get scanned into the ellipse :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom