PGP: I'm Dreaming Of A U2 Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
The mall before christmas is great exercise, the dodging, ducking, acrobatic moves....

Or am I the only one people simply refuse to move out of the way for?
:madwife:

get back to work, missy!

ruffian said:
the mall before Christmas :yikes: You are very brave. My credit card is cowering and shivering in the corner still...

Tell me about it. I have a couple of store cards that are practically cutting themselves up. :yikes:

And I really shouldn't be here. I have 3 hours to clean about 6 months worth of household filth, put up my tree :reject: and get ready for a Christmas gathering tonight.

No fucking wonder the Grinch is my hero. :love:

:lmao: i'm just freeloading on other people's Christmas efforts so I don't have to do anything myself. I'm a party attendee this year, and gift recipient. I will probably make cookie/candy tins for everyone and that's about it. It's the "under $50 gift budget." :lol:

HI Ruff :hug: Dont' feel bad I just put on dirty sweats off my floor a few minutes ago. :giggle: I was still in my robe. I'm doing laundry right now or supposed to be at least. :lol:

The girls are watching the Chicago dvd for the billionth time. :lol:

I still have to go shopping on Christmas Eve! ARGH! Its gonna suck!

Sami :hug: Bri :hug: Diane :hug: VP :hug:

Christmas eve shopping is fun, though. It's all confused, desperate men!

Ruff, sounds like you could use a few restful days!

Bri, it's almost over, it's almost over..

Sami, great purchase!

Diane, sorry the website's not working for you.

Russty, I don't envy your Christmas eve shopping, at least I'm done now.

:hug:

29a57878.jpg

Pretties :D

VP we are having people here for lunch/dinner on Christmas Day and the house looks like a bomb went off. :lol: There will be mass cleaning starting tonight. Its our 9 year anniversary today and we will be celebrating it by cleaning the dirty house up. :lmao: I'll be nice and let him drink while he is vaccuming. :wink:

ruffian said:

I was behind one man in a line today. He said it's his 20th wedding anniversary on Jan 3rd, and he bought his wife a 1 carat solitaire and a robe. He's going to put the ring case in the pocket of the robe, so she'll be all mad at him at first, till she finds it. :cute: :lol:

:lol: Russty :hug:

does anyone have the Bono podcasts from iTunes? I saved part 1 and I've tried to save every one but they didn't save...and when I download it only downloads the latest part but won't let me save it :huh:

VP and Russty, happy housecleaning!

Hahaha--all the Dads out there wringing their hands and counting on salespeople to advise them on what to buy. Priceless!

VintagePunk said:

I was behind one man in a line today. He said it's his 20th wedding anniversary on Jan 3rd, and he bought his wife a 1 carat solitaire and a robe. He's going to put the ring case in the pocket of the robe, so she'll be all mad at him at first, till she finds it. :cute: :lol:

:cute: I think my mom got a dvd :lmao:

sami0201 said:
:lol: Russty :hug:

does anyone have the Bono podcasts from iTunes? I saved part 1 and I've tried to save every one but they didn't save...and when I download it only downloads the latest part but won't let me save it :huh:
i can't even figure out how to download podcasts. it always offers me the "subscription" option. WTF does that mean?

:huh:

ruffian said:

I know! And I thought Mr. Cat would be part of that, but no the bastard has out done himself! I ordered the U2 and I book for myself which was supposed to be my present from him. He said that was it I wasnt getting anything else. I figured I saved him from alot of worry.

But no I found out last night that he got something else!!!!! And it came from BEST BUY!!!!! :hyper: Essentially you buy me something from Best Buy and I will be your bitch! :bow: He told me last night that this year I am not allowed to cry on Christmas and dammit if I do it better be cuz I'm so happy I'm having a meltdown! :lol: He warned me to be prepared, cuz this year he's gonna make me cry like a little kid! :lmao: Last night we were laying in bed and it got really quiet and all of the sudden I heard this "Best Buy. Best Buy. Best Buy." And then he started laughing like a maniac! We couldn't stop laughing and I know he is going to keep torching me till Christmas. :heart:

:cute:

VintagePunk said:

ruffian said:

i can't even figure out how to download podcasts. it always offers me the "subscription" option. WTF does that mean?

:huh:

:hmm: I don't remember...I know I subscribed and it was free...I think they're all free and when you subscribe it just means that it automatically updates it when the new part comes out

but I can't get the old ones! :scream:

:scream: wait...is it the Rolling Stone Jann Wenner interviews? I have those...

Russty, i'll look forward to hearing what you scored from Best Buy!

VintagePunk said:

:cute: Awww man I hope she gives him something good in return. you gotta love guys like that.

Mr. Cat came home with a card for me the other night that was made out to "Russty" and peach caranations. He said he got peach cuz they reminded him of what my hair use to be like when we were younger and everyone started calling me Russty cuz of the funky orange hair! :lol: I'm a simple girl and flowers made my day. Tonight I'm hoping for some candy or something. hehe

ruffian said:

i can upload those to you :up:

:hyper: :bow:

for the life of me I can't figure out how to save them from iTunes...it's too late now though because I can only get the latest one...I have the first one though :wink: (the one that's like an hour long)

sami0201 said:

:hmm: I don't remember...I know I subscribed and it was free...I think they're all free and when you subscribe it just means that it automatically updates it when the new part comes out

but I can't get the old ones! :scream:

Mine updated automatically. :( I'm not sure how to get the old ones. I know one of them wasnt very long. :hug:

Anything else your little hear desires that I can YSI for ya? I have lots of fun stuff.

VintagePunk said:
:sigh:

See you all later tonight. :hug:

Unless I get lazy and decide to leave the cleaning/tree till tomorrow, which is quite possible. :shifty:

:hug: Have fun. :wink: I'm just gonna continue to pretend I don't care. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom