PGP: I'll have my Bono without the mandals please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, yes it does!!! Still smiling this morning!!!:hyper:

Thora, I'm having flashbacks of '94. They've waited so long for another go at this!

:uhoh: I assume this has to do with hockey?

YES!! :D

Yes, yes it does!!! Still smiling this morning!!!:hyper:

Thora, I'm having flashbacks of '94. They've waited so long for another go at this!

'94 was amazing. It was my first year of being a true hockey fan, so it was so super exciting.

This year it means SO much more to me. :love: Man alive.

Pics of the hat??? :hyper:

Bet you're smiling today about the Canucks :shifty:

I woke up with a grin on my face!

There will be pictures later on. It's only 7am here. :lol: I have a super busy day today, but I'll do my best to get something uploaded in the late morning or early afternoon. :)

Yay, Canucks fans!

You guys, I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER about this whole GA thing. I've touched base with those that are coming in later, and they're fine if everyone else has gotten a number already. And we have a plan for gathering together and heading down to get numbers.

PHEW.

zomg so excited

Woot! :cabbagepatch: I'm getting more and more excited too.

Okay, photos have been taken in our hats. I'm not sure when they'll be uploaded, so I might just take a picture with my phone in the meantime. :giggle: I couldn't win any of the prizes as I was on the judging committee, but everyone LOVES my hat! Got so many compliments on it already. :D

ETA - here we go. :giggle: Enjoy the crummy pic! :wink: http://yfrog.com/h3ribzmj

This is in today's new Rolling Stone. There's no article or anything, looks like they are just acknowledging the tour and his birthday. :cute: sweet.

BonoBirthdayRS11326-9-11.jpg

I'm still 14 pages behind, but hopefully you girls have seen the pic from Denver of B and Adam on stage with their foreheads touching *g* Someone *must* have got a pic of that moment, it was entirely too :cute: for words :giggle:

Oh wow! Another thread!
Hey ladies! :hug:

:( missed Bri!
And also leave for Switzerland/Norway after that! : D I have no money saved up and I'll probably have to cancel the airfare to Atlanta and re-book the whole thing, but everything will be fine! Right? : uhoh: : hyper:

Complicated yes.....
BUT it WILL be fine! :yes::hug:

Welcome to NC! I went to college over in Chapel Hill, so I kinda sorta know Durham. There are some really great restaurants over there. Good job on the Starbucks (RED) card... you'll need caffeine, I bet! Yep, finally met Bono... it took me 29 freaking YEARS, but it finally happened. I can die now. : lol:

:yippie: mot!

It took me about that long too!
Only he was like about 6+ feet away
and I could not see his
beautiful blue eyes. :(

NEXT time closer and in enough light
to see his eyes (like 2 ft or less) ftw!

You were a fan then from early on??? How did you find out about them, mot?!

:lol: None of us have problems.
That's why I'm on here at 6pm my time when the SLC show won't start until 11pm or so...
<g>
I ended up buying a copy at Starbucks last night, knowing already that I would return the Amazon copy when it finally showed up, and request a shipping refund.

It showed up this afternoon, and I promptly went online to start the return process. They said shipping would be refunded, as it was their error.

Damn straight.
ahah!

I probably just need to sell a kidney or two to make it. Does ebay have a human organ trafficing section?

And dude, my undying love to the first person to photoshop the Beatrice hat onto Edge's head.

LOL hi MTE!
NI always wakes me up this early, and the lure of a U2 setlist prevents going back to sleep : lol:

You guys, I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER about this whole GA thing. I've touched base with those that are coming in later, and they're fine if everyone else has gotten a number already. And we have a plan for gathering together and heading down to get numbers.

PHEW.

zomg so excited

GOOD! :zen:
I'm still 14 pages behind, but hopefully you girls have seen the pic from Denver of B and Adam on stage with their foreheads touching *g* Someone *must* have got a pic of that moment, it was entirely too :cute: for words : giggle:

not seen since I haven't been on the net since Mon afternoon till now.

and

***HAPPY BIRTHDAYS*** to Drea & Cee Cee !!!

:hug:ss

That's what I'm hoping, but jeez, I would have thought the same about SLC. :lol:

But maybe not much exciting happens in Utah, so people flock to anything remotely fun and cool. :wink:

SLC was really well done - including by the campus security, who had a list of overnight rules up on the barricades by the line. There was an evening check in and a morning check in, and people who didn't show up got crossed off. Plus the line leader wasn't giving numbers to anyone physically there, I witnessed him turning down a guy's gf who he (the guy who got a number) was just trying to show him her on FaceTime on his phone :)

The numbers stopped at 228, if anyone wondered *g* (No I didn't get one, I slept in my nice warm hotel bed and got to the line at 6:30am :wink:)

The numbers stopped at 228, if anyone wondered *g* (No I didn't get one, I slept in my nice warm hotel bed and got to the line at 6:30am :wink:)

Huh, good to know! Funny that so many people got in line the night before and then that was more or less it. :lol:

I'm tempted to call Qwest to see if they know what they're in for next Friday.

and BIG :hug:sss
to those in

:( GA Anxiety :panic::panic::panic::panic: mode

mine will commence once I ask my sis to start looking for GA for Philly and somewhere else !!! I need to check bus & train fairs for Minneapolis, Chicago, ?Pittsburgh and ??? to see which one is best.

Back
Top Bottom