PGP: I'll have my Bono without the mandals please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Beatrice hat update: It is so looking so hilariously awesome. I ended up remembering that I had an angel's halo on a headband, so I'm using that as a base instead of the floppy fishing hat. It's been a struggle to attach the pink construction paper to it, but so far it's working, even if it's absolutely covered in tape. :lol: I've got the round circle done and part of the bow. Now all I need to do is the hanging ribbon thingys, and then the full circle part that's attached to her head. If that makes any sense. :wink:

This has been a lot of fun to do so far! :lol:

I read online that she auctioned it off and made $140000 for charity! Wow!!:ohmy:

I think it's awesome she got so much money for those charities for the hat. :D

I'm really hoping nobody else will have the same idea as me. I'm thinking probably nobody will, since this has already taken me a lot of effort, and people at my office don't tend to make a huge effort for silly little events like this. But maybe I'll be proven wrong tomorrow. :)

:giggle: Okay, well I'll post a picture tomorrow, and the highest bidder can have it. :wink:

Mmm... vodka! :drool: I'm about to have a cocktail with my dinner and it has vodka in it.

I doubt this "hat" would survive the flight. :lol:

Now all I need to do are the hanging ribbon thingys. I could have sworn I had some pink ribbon around here somewhere, but I can't find it. I guess I'm going to attempt to make them out of construction paper. :lol:

I doubt this "hat" would survive the flight. :lol:

Now all I need to do are the hanging ribbon thingys. I could have sworn I had some pink ribbon around here somewhere, but I can't find it. I guess I'm going to attempt to make them out of construction paper. :lol:

That's awesome, Thora! Will you be posting pics when you're done?

That's awesome, Thora! Will you be posting pics when you're done?

Definitely! :yes: I've been attempting to make the ribbons out of construction paper, but it's just not working. :sigh: I have a feeling there's pink ribbon at the office, so I might just hold off on finishing it until I get to the office, and then just attach those then. It obviously won't be a carbon copy, but it will look close enough. :lol:

I probably just need to sell a kidney or two to make it. Does ebay have a human organ trafficing section?

And dude, my undying love to the first person to photoshop the Beatrice hat onto Edge's head.

Welcome to NC! I went to college over in Chapel Hill, so I kinda sorta know Durham. There are some really great restaurants over there. Good job on the Starbucks (RED) card... you'll need caffeine, I bet! Yep, finally met Bono... it took me 29 freaking YEARS, but it finally happened. I can die now. :lol:

Anything to support Bono's causes, hm? *grins* And thanks. What'd you major in?

MTE! :wave:

So, I've returned from dinner at The Cheesecake Factory as well as a trip to Barnes and Nobel (I was going through bookstore withdraw) where I purchased 2 archeology magazines and the Burlesque soundtrack. Then I went to Target and got some incidentals.... I hope to go back to the bookstore and get... maybe possibly a Latin workbook. How strange is that? Sitting in the GA line reading archeology magazines and working on Latin? I can't possibly be normal.

So the hockey game I'm watching right now has gone into OT. I'm so fucking stressed out right now! :lol:

If we win this game, we go to the finals. If not, we still have 2 potential games left in order to win the round. My hands are shaking. :lmao: It's not do or die for my team, but it sure as hell feels like it. :lol: :crack:

Back
Top Bottom