PGP: I'll have my Bono without the mandals please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And am I the only one that sees Adam in the background? Can we just air brush that girl out of the picture?
Well, something needed to be done to fix that...

nobieber.jpg

:wave:
hi ali

it's probably a good thing you decided not to call that guy
(sorry not as much the for PGP as usual last week)

and
:hyper::yippie:

you got your Dragon Con time!

Yeah... better safe than sorry and all that.

And also leave for Switzerland/Norway after that! :D I have no money saved up and I'll probably have to cancel the airfare to Atlanta and re-book the whole thing, but everything will be fine! Right? :uhoh: :hyper:

Well, I haven't put the leave form in, cos I don't know exactly when I'm meeting my friend, which means I don't know when I'm coming back yet... Am waiting on her to tell me when she'll be free (cos she's arranging things with another friend she's meeting up with before me).

:panic:

Lots of :hug:s for those with GA/queue anxiety! :hug: I think we're pretty lucky here in Aus that people aren't super dooper crazy with the queuing, by and large... and a lot of people in the front of queues here tend to be fans who've travelled. (Not as much as in Dublin though, that was crazy.)
I'm so glad I'm tall... although that doesn't always help if you're with short friends. And there's always a 7-foot basketball player who pushes in front of me anyway. *L*

Hey I didn't know you speak Dutch! :ohmy:

:wink:
:grumpy: Oh you! I'm totally sending you an entirely Dutch christmas card this year. Ha.

It seems feathers are gettin' ruffled in the pic thread over pic posting. :rolleyes: (not that this photographer has complained or anything but I'm bein' paranoid.)
But it must be posted :reject:
A. I don't own this pic.
B. The photographers name is clearly wm'ed on the pic.
C. Bono... omg. :faint:

BonoomgAdamDenver2-21-2011.jpg

:drool:
:combust: Assdfsdaglkjglsdgfdh UNF

And wtf. If you don't want your pics on the internet, Do not put them on the fucking internet! :rolleyes:

I've sat before the bands start, between opener and u2 and, yes, during the opener. At one point during some opening band in '09 I was so tired and dehydrated I had to sit. But I was on the rail and I just leaned against it and nobody minded.

I sat through Crapvegas as a protest, and during the second half of Interpol's set as well. It was identical to the first half, so yea, I didn't miss much. :shrug:
I don't think I'll be standing that long in Canada either, since it's same old Interpol all over again. They just don't tickle my fancy.

How is it even possible that he can transmit electricity through a visual medium? Dear Lord, there's something verrrrrry primal that happens to me when I look at this pic - with the clenched jaw and the fists and the shoulders and that stance... :faint: And I'm going to be looking at it a lot. Like, obsessively.By myself. :evil:

That is definitely an amazing shot. That look in his face. As you said the clenched fists.. And the moobage.. He looks very much like a caveman ready to protect his female. Rawr.

6 days to Winnipeg! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Hey, I need a birthday present. Someone bring me The Edge wrapped in a shiny bow! I'd ask for Adam, but tomorrow is Drea's birthday so I know he's nowhere to be found. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom