PGP: I'll have my Bono without the mandals please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just came from Starbucks where I saw the Lady Gaga cd. I was happy to see that the scary motorcycle pic was not on the front as I thought it was going to be. But the back is still scary. I hope you get your cd soon Cori. I guess I should have a listen to this Edge song you've been talking about. :hmm:

i have to listen for that too :D

One of the (lesser) reasons that I ordered the deluxe edition was because it didn't have the awful motorcycle cover. :lol:

That's what surprised me. Not only that we were selling Gaga, but that it was the fancy edition!

U2 2011 RAR files to DOWNLOAD !!????

:help::help:

I have my laptop with me and
I'm thinking of going to the later night SB
not too far from here ...... to get some WIFI
SO i am thinking since I was able to get RAR files
for the Salome Tapes at home before all the Net
connections went away.......

i was thinking maybe I could get something while I
am at SB from RAR files

mybe RAR files are only Audio which would be fine
with me since my LT doesn't do Vids well anyway
(too old Software)

anyone suggest anything?

cori I think you suggested the RAR files i got last year.....

dazz, I'm not sure what you're asking?

Yeah re NLOTH. I spent a lot of time thinking about whether I could stay up until midnight to go buy it the night before, or if it would be easier to wait until a store opened up the next morning, but it wouldn't be until almost lunch time before I had it.

Then I realized we might be selling it, so I rolled out of bed, went to get coffee, and there it was! With a discount! :love:

I'll try again :) sorry to be indistinct!

I'm going to a SB
I can plug in and get the net running my laptop there....

SO while I have a connection I thoight I might try and download some RAR U2 file
IF THeRE are any re the 2011 dates

if RAR files are only audio ( that's ok too)
does anyone know where to find any???

once I lost the net at home this Feb - right after I successfully downloading my first Audio file ( vs down loading photos for years)

i didn't pursue looking for RAR filesanymore

Hi ladies!

Thanks comet for all the pretteh pretteh pictures!! :combust: DAMN.

I'm soooo exhausted. Thankfully coming home was super fast today - there was barely any traffic and the weather was fantastic, so I was home in record time. I'm so ready for a nap, though. :giggle:

Oh, you're looking for new boots? Gotcha. Go to U2start.com and click on the 360 tour logo, you'll see a list of shows, and most of them have bootleg links within. I think all of them are uploaded in rar files. :)

There are TONS of excellent recordings from this tour.

dazz, I'm not sure what you're asking?

Yeah re NLOTH. I spent a lot of time thinking about whether I could stay up until midnight to go buy it the night before, or if it would be easier to wait until a store opened up the next morning, but it wouldn't be until almost lunch time before I had it.

Then I realized we might be selling it, so I rolled out of bed, went to get coffee, and there it was! With a discount! :love:

Ooh you got the discount too that's right, how awesome! :D I was actually stopping to get my coffee on the way to the Best Buy to get it, so it saved me a trip! I :heart: Starbucks. :D

Hi ladies!

Thanks comet for all the pretteh pretteh pictures!! :combust: DAMN.

I'm soooo exhausted. Thankfully coming home was super fast today - there was barely any traffic and the weather was fantastic, so I was home in record time. I'm so ready for a nap, though. :giggle:

My pleasure Thora :sexywink: and I do mean that.

U2Denver5-21-201110.jpg

U2Denver5-21-201111.jpg

U2Denver5-21-201112.jpg

I wasn't really excited for the shows until today. Seeing all those pictures and talking with Seattle family about seeing them, and buying some stuff for the GA line has made all seem more real, and I'm getting super excited now! :D

Oh, you're looking for new boots? Gotcha. Go to U2start.com and click on the 360 tour logo, you'll see a list of shows, and most of them have bootleg links within. I think all of them are uploaded in rar files. :)

There are TONS of excellent recordings from this tour.

Thanks!!

:hyper: :hug:

sorry I was unclear--- i've 3 things at once on the computer here and only 25 mins left (then head to SB) so I got unclear in the rush!

HI! Guess what tomorrow is! :hyper:

The day you win a million dollars?! :hyper: I don't know. :wink: Tell us! :D

I'm planning a huge bday party for my mom & aunt that's coming up next month. It's been SO hard to coordinate invitations. We're doing some by FB, some by e-vite, and a few by mail. :crack: :lol: Good LORD has this ever been a crazy process. Why can't everyone just be on FB so it makes it super easy for my cousin and I to invite everyone?! :scream: :laugh:

It's all good, though. We'll figure it out. If all else fails we'll probably end up just calling people. :lol:

I have more distaste for their continued association with will.i.am. than I do about them being in a picture with the Biebs.

STOP TRYING TO CONVINCE US THE BLACK EYED PEAS ARE GOOD, BONO.

I even like a couple of their songs. But will.i.am must be stopped.

Actually, Bono must be stopped from collaborating with him ever again.

Happy eary birthday!

Back
Top Bottom