PGP: I'll have my Bono without the mandals please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Btw - that Edge pic you guys keep posting from meeting the fans in Denver? I was standing just behind the woman in the front of the pic until Tina found me (she was really nice and a big fan) :sigh: BUT I got the Adam love in Denver because we were standing where we were in Red Zone, so it more than balances out :wink:

MTE! :wave:

So, I've returned from dinner at The Cheesecake Factory as well as a trip to Barnes and Nobel (I was going through bookstore withdraw) where I purchased 2 archeology magazines and the Burlesque soundtrack. Then I went to Target and got some incidentals.... I hope to go back to the bookstore and get... maybe possibly a Latin workbook. How strange is that? Sitting in the GA line reading archeology magazines and working on Latin? I can't possibly be normal.

Not to mention learning how to crochet while I kill the battery on your DS playing Plants vs Zombies :lol: Regret introducing me to it yet? :wink:

:|

you know when i went to SB on Mon with my laptop

all the outlets were plated over
My battery went out just shorty after I
made that post. :( :angry::angry:

I didn't/don't have enuff $ to go to another
SB i know also at least last summer had electric outlets for use.

I'm still 14 pages behind, but hopefully you girls have seen the pic from Denver of B and Adam on stage with their foreheads touching *g* Someone *must* have got a pic of that moment, it was entirely too :cute: for words :giggle:

Haven't seen that pic yet Drea, but now I'll be looking!

Happy Birthday! :wave:

Sharon, AWESOME hat! Did the work crew like it?
Thanks for the article, Comet. I might actually see that movie now. Too bad the bad guy doesn't have to hide from the cops by shaving his chinweasle.

I got a haircut :shifty:

Today was my last day with students before summer vacation :shifty:
:loveshower::happydance::loveshower::yippie::happydance::cabbagepatch:

Sharon, your hat is too cool :D

Sharon, AWESOME hat! Did the work crew like it?
Thanks for the article, Comet. I might actually see that movie now. Too bad the bad guy doesn't have to hide from the cops by shaving his chinweasle.

I got a haircut :shifty:

Today was my last day with students before summer vacation :shifty:
: loveshower::happydance: : loveshower:: yippie::happydance::cabbagepatch:

Thanks, ladies! :kiss: Yes, everyone loved it. If I hadn't been on the events committee, I probably would have won one of the prizes. It's not a big deal though, since I wouldn't have liked any of the prizes anyway. :giggle: I think there will be a better picture of me tomorrow - one of my co-workers was taking tons of pictures throughout the day and at our high tea party. :D

Yay for summer vacation!! And pics of YOUR hair, pls! :D

*insert girly "Edge looked HOT* squeeeees here.*
:drool:

Is there a show tonight? Or were they on another awards show or something? I'm so woefully out of the loop, since I'm avoiding any news involving the boys. :giggle:

Is there a show tonight? Or were they on another awards show or something? I'm so woefully out of the loop, since I'm avoiding any news involving the boys. :giggle:

Bono and Edge on American Idol. And the first Spidey single came out today. Lots of Bono singing on it too. :wink: :up:

AI5-25-20111.jpg

AI5-25-20113.jpg

AI5-25-20115.jpg

AI5-25-20116.jpg

AI5-25-20117.jpg

Thora, they were on American Idol.:D

Your hat rocks!:up:

Zooey, yay for summer vacation. We go until June 30th!:crack:

Btw for those who might be interested - the tight leather you all are hoping for? Is there, and very hard to miss even for an Adam girl :lol:

Back
Top Bottom