PGP - If your down we'll pick you up with Dr. Robert,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youvedonewhat said:
I did, thank you. It was my parents wedding anniversary on Saturday so the whole family took them to lunch then back to my place for a the evening meal...curtesy of KFC...:shifty: (easy to please, my family). Yesterday lazing in the garden seeing as it was actually SUNNY :shocked: and today hubby took me to the Forest.....:shame: No, not for that!!! :lmao: We went to take pics...oh shite, I think I'm diggin' a hole for myself aren't I? We went to the forest so that he could take some photos of woodlands as he does watercolours.... ;)

Oh nice :up: I like a bit of KFC :lol: We had family over today for a bbq, making the most of the nice weather :wink: It won't last. I'm going down to Devon tomorrow, to see some friends who moved down there, so I'm hoping the nice weather'll continue, I bet it won't, just to spite me :wink:

That's some nice hole-digging skills you've got, keep digging and you might dig yourself out :lol:

JezSnape said:
Hey Ydw :wave:

Yeah, I read about GG's crappy day :( Doesn't sound good.

:yuck: I don't envy her. I remember my first day at college...:help: It was awful. I felt so out of place. I was comfy at school...:cool: :wink: college was like :yikes: They all seemed so cool and confident. I needed to hide...

Hi Wild...:drool:

Total U2 Nut said:

Oh nice :up: I like a bit of KFC :lol: We had family over today for a bbq, making the most of the nice weather :wink: It won't last. I'm going down to Devon tomorrow, to see some friends who moved down there, so I'm hoping the nice weather'll continue, I bet it won't, just to spite me :wink:

That's some nice hole-digging skills you've got, keep digging and you might dig yourself out :lol:

Devon...:drool: Brendan...:drool: tucked away in the valley so that even wi fi can't get through...:evil: We stayed at the most awesome cottage there last year..

mysterious_jen said:
we are all pervs atm i think its the full moon , total lunar eclipse tomorrow, sun , moon and earth align, :yikes: im sure that cant be good !

In my case it's the hormones :lol:

We were at a family BBQ yesterday and the photo albums came out, there's a photo of me as a baby lying on a bed and i showed it to NI and said " Look you like me in that position and my BIL was like :shocked:

Apparently NI said i was really bad yesterday :evil:

Galeongirl said:
:drool: great thread title!

:crack: my luck sucks..... I finally thought I was getting over B..... cycling to the train station this morning for my first day at college, nervous as hell..... and who do I see walking in the store below the station (hell I'd recognize that arse anywhere :wink: ) in his typical light blue jeans, tshirt and black jacket....... yup :rolleyes: and I did my best not to run to him right away :wink:
he didn't see me since I cycled behind him and parked my bike... then went to the ticket machine outside while he was inside and I went up to the train..... I wonder what he was doing here tho, monday is his day off :hmm:

anyway, I survived my first day :happy:

Typical :tsk:

I'm sure you'll do well at college :hug:

BonoFox1 said:
bononaples07.jpg

:D

Hello :flirt:

:drool: :faint:

Hey Wild and Dazz and all the others I've missed :hug: :wave:

Unfortunately, I can't stay anymore :sad: I have to be up about five tomorrow :yuck: and after the lecture on language in society I had today, I'm not feeling very cheerful and chatty anyway.

You all have a nice evening/night/day et.c.

Night :hug:

youvedonewhat said:

:drool: Glueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! :drool: Come back here! You can't just sneak in and then slope off again...:angry:

<===================================:wave: Wheeeeeeeeeeee=========================

:giggle:

Gotta take the kids to school...if you're still here in half an hour I'll be back!

youvedonewhat said:

We went walking...;) There's some great rivers.....High Force, Low Force...met a nice man up at High Force who told us all about the falls etc...:nerd:

:up: I'm not a big fan of the long country walks, I think my parents made me do too many of them when I was little :tsk: Consequently I'm a townie who knows next to nothing about nature :happy: :uhoh:

JezSnape said:
Hey Wild and Dazz and all the others I've missed :hug: :wave:

Unfortunately, I can't stay anymore :sad: I have to be up about five tomorrow and after the lecture on language in society I had today, I'm not feeling very cheerful and chatty anyway.

You all have a nice evening/night/day et.c.

Night

Night x :hug:

Back
Top Bottom