PGP - If your down we'll pick you up with Dr. Robert,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
:drool:

18019592oz9.jpg

:hmm: I too need to jump on the Dr.Roberts love bus:drool:

^ Don't wear him out, because mine is a recurring illness that needs close attention and a good bedside manner :yes:

:evil:

^^^We'll we'll see what he says, but in reality it's gonna be abouit a 2 week wait for him to visit you again Gluey I know he is going to be very tired from traveling from NZ to USA to NZ ect..so he knows that I already have a room set up for him to relax, with an adjoing door to mine...you know just in case he needs *anything* I'll be a few feet away:angel:

ahhh but NZ is also known as Godzone.....he'll be in his element :giggle:.....he'll never want to leave.

I'll let him send you a postcard though :evil:

6de99fff.jpg

:drool: It's just right isn't it.

:hug: Hi Jen :wave:

Yeah, things are a bit quieter this week!!! I finally get to do more than the occasional lurk!

yay yay yay !!!!!!!

the southern hemisphere posse has been so quiet without you and ali as well :sad:

thankfully we have had dr roberts jeans to keep us ocupied OMG :drool:

I NEVER thought I'd find that look a turn on....but damn....:drool: can't wait to see Dr Roberts in action!

It feels like forever since I was really here! Thank goodness Molly surfaced again today :sad: she's had such a rough time....just want to :hug: her.

Your avi should come with warning....."contents may become addictive"....I keep forgetting to read what you've typed and I just find myself staring....

:lmao: credit again to the person who made it and is denying all knowledge!!! she is known fro her brilliant sexy bono work..

ohhhh i just had a thought, when this movie becomes downloadable she can make GIFS. :faint: :faint:

wow it just got hot in here .

Hey everyone missed my girls but have spent most of the weekend with craig. :cute: Am hoping to have my mac hooked up to the internet again soon. :hyper: :pray: I miss it so much. :sad:

I see some very interesting avi's have been made while i have been gone. :shifty: :giggle:

Good to see Molly has been on. :heart:

See ya later girls, need to carry on tidyin my room. :crack:

:kiss:

nope, saving my sick days for when I'm feeling super lazy, oh, I mean really sick:shifty:

Worked all weekend so got to have today off, woo hoo:applaud:

Had to swap, nephews 1st b'day next weekend and I think I'd be in big trouble if i missed it
there's a rumout that there's going to be a big cake:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom