PGP: If we disappear we're in our bunks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:love: Thread title!

And :lmao: Holy shit that elevation clip Comet posted in the last thread. Bono, wtf? He friggin' demands the camera to go down:)shifty: ) so he can hump it! I wish someone had taped the screen at that point. :shifty:

I was thinking that :shifty:

smileyu2bonocamerahumpkafrun.gif

OMg :love::lol:

:heart: The man has to be the biggest dork in the world. But there's no person on this planet that has made me smile this many times with his goofy actions. Don't ever stop being yourself B.

:shifty: Especially not your slutty self. That has to be one of your best sides onstage.

a 360 3D movie would be AWESOME - can you imagine Crazy Tonight? and Zuropa? and EBTTRT? and UTEOTW? :hyper: :drool:
360 3D movie....

Even though 3D gives me eye/head problems, I would go see this. Just cuz.

Just.. imagine what that poor cameraman had to suffer through.
I'd trade places with him. Just so he wouldn't suffer anymore. :shifty:

Did you notice he gave the cameraman a pat on the head afterward though?
:lol:

Guys:

Via Julian Lennon's FB and Twitter. "For those whom are fans of Bono, the recent reports about him going to hospital with chest pains this weekend, were completely false & just the media trying to stir things up, as usual... He did, however, go for a regular check up last week, but was given the all clear! He's in fine form!"
Glad he's ok. *nearly started had a heartattack herself when she read those "news" stories*

:bono::mac: Good cameraman*pat* doing exactly what I order you to do.

:lol:

Oh, he's very demanding. :drool: Pwhoar.
:shifty:

I'm making the full length *snerk* demanding Bono gif now. :shifty:
Must. Have.

I had a dream i was a camera

Me too

FTW! :bow:

Back
Top Bottom