PGP: If we disappear we're in our bunks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ghads.......... it's good thing that i usually have good to
excellent impulse control........

and didn't yelp out loud in the pre-dawn hour b/c in the thread menu it was cut off and just appeared as......

"bono health scare..."

cutting out the "he's OK" part !!!! :gah: :sad:
:crack::crack::crack:

UNTIL i got to the actual thread!

we REALLY NEED A :relief: :relieved: SMILEY NAO!!!!

Doesn't Bono have an arrhythmia thing? I don't know much about hearts, but I think you have to keep an eye on it. I'm sure he's fine. It's not like he's out of shape really, and we know he can bounce around pretty well. Probably a nicotine patch in somebody's future though

ETA: http://www.nme.com/news/u2/58751#11

Ha, the palpitations are on the other foot.

Last edited:
Hey Dazz :wave: Oh yeah, I've always been an early bird. I just read about B's heart scare :ohmy: He needs to stop scaring us like that!

How's you?

i did better as a :hmm: 6 yr old getting up early-ish but not after that!

i've been up all night on the net (house-sitting at sis's) :yippie:

a major portion of my schedule is about to change
I amveryyyy , VERY :grumpy::grumpy: about it..........
so i thot wtf....and enjoy some of the last overnight net fun for a while

go home soon get some hours of sleep get up around 2PM - 3PM
and then be back here again around? 4 or 5 PM

tonight i'll leave around mid-night! :lol:

Doesn't Bono have an arrhythmia thing? I don't know much about hearts, but I think you have to keep an eye on it. I'm sure he's fine. It's not like he's out of shape really, and we know he can bounce around pretty well. Probably a nicotine patch in somebody's future though.

WHAT????!!!!!???!!!

noooooooooooooo!!!!!

that can get very dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just yelled not too loudly "oh lord, no!!!!" it's 9am not so bad

WHAT????!!!!!???!!!

noooooooooooooo!!!!!

that can get very dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just yelled not too loudly "oh lord, no!!!!" it's 9am not so bad

I've read that a couple of places, from a long time ago, that they ultrasounded his heart and found that his situation is just an unusual heartbeat thing, aka arrhythmia, but apparently also known as "an eccentric heart." Which is SO Bono.

I'm sure he's fine. There are a lot of things that can trigger palpitations, being overtired, even some over the counter meds like Nyquil or ibuprofen.

PS: I'm not a doctor, despite sometimes playing doctor.

I've read that a couple of places, from a long time ago, that they ultrasounded his heart and found that his situation is just an unusual heartbeat thing, aka arrhythmia, but apparently also known as "an eccentric heart." Which is SO Bono.

I'm sure he's fine. There are a lot of things that can trigger palpitations, being overtired, even some over the counter meds like Nyquil or ibuprofen.

PS: I'm not a doctor, despite sometimes playing doctor.

didn't know about the OTC meds but i know anxiety can cause it !

i've :sad: been on too many hospital visits AND them leaving in Ambulances between my parents (since i was10), and when i was way older going with them in the Ambulances and my visiting my sis after her surgeries later on!

didn't know about the OTC meds but i know anxiety can cause it !

i've :sad: been on too many hospital visits AND them leaving in Ambulances between my parents (since i was10), and when i was way older going with them in the Ambulances and my visiting my sis after her surgeries later on!

I hear ya. My dad died from a heart attack when I was very young. BUT...there are a lot of things that are heart related that are a long way from doing anybody in. I'm sure Bono's got the best medical care and will be fine.

I hear ya. My dad died from a heart attack when I was very young. BUT...there are a lot of things that are heart related that are a long way from doing anybody in. I'm sure Bono's got the best medical care and will be fine.

you are probably right

still it'll take me a day or 2 to really let it go
from my over-worry In Box that's how i am

ETA

:der:

so sorry to hear that about your dad :(

Good Morning new thread

A little more Bono Adam love.

bono-adam-butt-grab-comet.gif

This is really funny and more than a little dirty - nice to wake up to at 7:30 on a Sunday morning with just a teeny hangover

I discovered last night.....

i think i accidentally deleted all of
my 2009 NJ 360 photos off of my IPhoto !!! and other photos, too. :crack:

The seat way up top and 3/4's back left (2nd nite) side and my 1st GA (first night) photos!

now i have to find my SD cards, and the dvd's I made from them originaly!

I hope you can find them. Do you have prints?

:wave:

So work has pretty much ruled my life the past few weeks. I've been scheduled 5 doubles a week, which has been great for money....and not much else otherwise lol. My phone hates me and the program I use to make net browsing easier has been wonky. Forget browsing on the blue crack via the regular Blackberry browser. :slant: I'll be getting either an iPhone or an EVO next month though. :love: For the few PGPers who I don't have on FB or who don't text, feel free to e-mail me at em.carc @ gmail.com.I miss posting in here and I miss y'all. :heart: I hope everyone is well.

DEEEEEEEEEEEEE GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - ah luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv yooooooooooooooou

last Bono Adam love gif for now :sexywink:

360-bono-adam-playcomet.gif

Look at him, he's just dying to grab Adam's hip/ass. What a perv. :love:

:hyper: zu? how are you doing? :hug:

I have some prints.....

once I find the DVD's I made I can make more prints and open them in my laptop and put the photos right onto my 8G flash drive!

I just saw some earlier threads (may)
I forgot I was going to send you some Artist Book ideas/instructions for altered book...and blank books

I xeroxed them yesterday !:yippie:

SO I need you to PM me your addy again so I can mail them out (while I still have a PO right near me :( -ours may be cut ) to you!

That was my first thought, too. I am not a doctor (nor do I play one on TV), but I'd thought I'd heard of people having chest pains for no particular reason (i.e., anything that's not "he drinks too much" "he smokes too much" "he's too busy" or "he's about to have a heart attack").

Glad he's okay, obviously. And if it is tied to something controllable, I'm sure he will follow-up with his doctors and heed whatever it is that they tell him to do.

Back
Top Bottom