PGP: If we disappear we're in our bunks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
By the way Amy I wasn't able to find the part in those POP videos to make gifs of the cute POP buzzed Bono. You know those screencaps you posted? (Not the rooftop part, I did find that) :sigh:

Comet, I think there was only one source for that. I just wanted to have it for my own. And it looked really good except that skipping ahead biz. If it was on U2 Torrents, I could say, "Hey, what the fruck?"

Comet, I think there was only one source for that. I just wanted to have it for my own. And it looked really good except that skipping ahead biz. If it was on U2 Torrents, I could say, "Hey, what the fruck?"

I hope it's a good one! I've never seen a different version other than the ones I have, hopefully yours will look good!

Thanks about the POP vids. I looked at everything you sent me that I can view on VLC and those screencaps don't seem to be in there.

Ok I didn't realize how many of those RH Outtakes caps I made, from the ONE freakin scene! :huh: Bear with me, there's a lot. :reject:

Bonorho50.jpg

rho1.jpg

rho2.jpg

rho3.jpg

rho4.jpg

rho5.jpg

rho6.jpg

rho7.jpg

rho7a.jpg

rho8.jpg

I had to purchase the program. We'll see how it works. Sigh. So far, I'm wondering if this ManRay is jacked up.

Aaaand I'm doing in this instead of sleeping.

WAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, $35 dollars later, the files are still messed up. Something tells me that burning them to DVD will not make them better.

I need help.

VP:

Oh yeah. After we stopped posting so much in Pleba, I think the powers that be were mostly happy to have our insanity contained to one thread. We were pretty self-moderating (as we are now)...probably crossed lines at times, but we tried to be problem-free.

:lmao::lmao:

ha, i remember there were times when you all'd be making jokes about how far over the line ( way before NLOTH :wink: ) you had just gone.
:shifty::shifty:

:shh: nuthin' 2 C...... move along

actually ... thank goodness for the Spoiler Button Feature!!!:wink:

and yeah, VP, you forgot me. :D

I joined just at the very end of March/or very early April same year ('05)....
...but I was on way less than most of the others for
at least ? 3 - 4 years b/c of way less access to the Internetz.

The Manray I downloaded has Bad and Ground Beneath Her Feet. If it worked. :sad::sad: :wah:

Yeah it should have all the songs plus 2 of them twice if it's the full show. For some reason they played BD and TGBHF twice. I don't know why. I have I think 1 version of each, not sure if I've ever seen the second versions of each. I'll be uploading the rest of the show to Vimeo soon.

Can you megaupload them too? I know you can download YT video (cuz I have). I'm not sure how to snag vimeo videos.

That pisses me off. I was all excited to have this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom