PGP: If we disappear we're in our bunks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This gif is sort of big, sorry, but it's worth it. :wink:

We callz this Bonoslut. :tsk:

360-bono-slut-comet.gif

:ohmy:
I discovered last night.....

i think i accidentally deleted all of
my 2009 NJ 360 photos off of my IPhoto !!! and other photos, too. :crack:

The seat way up top and 3/4's back left (2nd nite) side and my 1st GA (first night) photos!

now i have to find my SD cards, and the dvd's I made from them originaly!

Oh and Dazz I meant that the event the library was having is funny, not your troubles! :hug: Which book? :hmm:

oh! yeah it is kind of funny....

..ii guess b/c i haven't been able to take anything out of the library ( I messed up in the separate system of the Brooklyn library too :reject:) in 6 years!!! can not log into thier computers for free net as well.....

so it's serious for me to get back in good graces.......

ETA:

you gotta guess on the book! :wink:

hint:
think: bookS

:D

Scuse me. I remember someone talking about R&H outtake screen caps.

And NOW I see the gif. Sweet love.

Oh yeah! :reject: You need to remind me of stuff constantly, I go from one thing to the next around here as soon as something shinier comes along. :shifty:

OK, I was watching that 44 second Elevation hip thrusting video at the same moment somebody in my apartment complex started setting off fireworks, no word of a lie, ladies.
FTW

Ok first bringing this one over from the last thread.

:shifty:

360-bono-camera-bj-comet.gif
That needs to be in EVERY thread... like that one photo :shifty:

A little Bono/Adam love. :cute:

360-bono-adam-kiss-comet.gif
:cute:

A little more Bono Adam love. :sexywink:

bono-adam-butt-grab-comet.gif
He molests his fellow bandmates :tsk:

:shifty:

LOVE the new thread title :lol: :shifty:

I finally got a dvd copy of Killing Bono :hyper: I spent hours today trying to burn it to a dvd and it finally worked. YAY!! I know what I'm watching tomorrow....

Wait, what? How? :shifty: I want that DVD...

Rattle and Hump

:lol: Would that be because of Adam's magical guitar humping?

Oh. Random news. I got my mom to sing along to Even Better Than The Real Thing (360 mix). And she doesn't like U2 much. *win*

Well, fruck me. I downloaded Manray 2001 from U2 Start and the files are all frucked up. It plays for about 30 seconds and then fast forwards. SONOFABEETCH!!!!!

Well, fruck me. I downloaded Manray 2001 from U2 Start and the files are all frucked up. It plays for about 30 seconds and then fast forwards. SONOFABEETCH!!!!!

:hmm: I think it may just be my same you tube vids. A couple years ago they had NO video of that there and he put out an inquiry looking for video, so i told whatshisname who runs the site I had these vids that I didn't know who they belonged to but he could have them for his site if he wanted and he said yeah! So I uploaded them to YT for him. He had my links there until I was shut down. I wonder if that download you are talking about is something new/different. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom