PGP: If we disappear we're in our bunks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cori - ever since you posted that Firefox has been freezing up for you, it's been doing the same for me, and I had to re-start my computer, but it didn't help anything. :fist: Bloody stupid FF. This is the first time I've had troubles with that program. Thankfully I have Google Chrome on this computer, so at least I have another internet program I can use until FF smartens up.

I've never had a a Bono cookie :sad:

:ohmy:

Me neither :sad:

They are yummy. Chocolate cookie sandwich with chocolate creme in the middle. :drool: (at least the chocolate ones, I'm not a big fan of the other flavors)

Bono enjoying a Bono cookie. :wink:

bonomunchingbonosaopauloGaleongirl.gif

a little bit of Bono in your coffee? :shifty:

bonocoffee.jpg

Yes please :shifty: I want one.

You should. It's funny :lol:

I can see why some people wouldn't like it though. It's not accurate and the book is way better.

But the eye candy in the movie is good...and the scene with Bono in the hotel room with the broken arm is hot too

They make Bono out to be a bit of an arse in that movie. But a hot arse :drool: And Rattle & Hum Bono there is just...oh god...I was not expecting it at all and Martin McCann is veeeery attractive in that scene XD

Ben Barnes :drool:

Martin McCann :drool: ,especially as Baby Bono ......

Yes.

The Snapper

Peter Rowen was in that :giggle:

Baww *wants to ruffle his hair*

They are yummy. Chocolate cookie sandwich with chocolate creme in the middle. :drool: (at least the chocolate ones, I'm not a big fan of the other flavors)

After all these years, still hasn't lost its impact. :love:

:lol: And OMG I totally forgot I made that. I thought it was yours! Brainfart.

Oi! Aren't you guys forgetting someone?:tsk:
dublinsigning18.jpg

Was waiting for someone else to come along and do Edge. :wink:

Actually on the Killing Bono movie, I think they make Neil out to be more of an ass than Bono, they made Bono look super nice and perfect! :lol: It's Neil's character that makes you go :tsk: But as Neil said, none of it is true. :wink:

Well, I do have a special folder for Pink shirt VertiBono. That was nice. And the purple shirts. And, well, sometimes the long hair wasn't THAT bad. When it wasn't drenched in sweat sticking to his head like a dead skunk...

But I'm still VERY glad he cut it. :bow:

Not often a guy gets to eat himself :shifty:

I'd try any flavour Bono , i'd probably take the top off and lick the centre before munching on the outside :wink:

I can verify that that is its original title. :shifty:
:lol:

The multi-talented Edge will play guitar AND serve you coffee all at once.

edgebabycoffeeguitar.jpg

:cute:

.... are you all just going to let that sit there? COME ON! :wink:

I feel you.

*would gladly do Edge .... if she had pictures of him drinking coffee* :shifty:

Not often a guy gets to eat himself :shifty:

I'd try any flavour Bono , i'd probably take the top off and lick the centre before munching on the outside :wink:
:silent:

Well, I do have a special folder for Pink shirt VertiBono. That was nice. And the purple shirts. And, well, sometimes the long hair wasn't THAT bad. When it wasn't drenched in sweat sticking to his head like a dead skunk...

But I'm still VERY glad he cut it. :bow:

Sharing IZ caring. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom