PGP - If we could, you know we would, if we could, we would... NOT LET YOU GO! :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THanks SG :hug: :heart:

Bri I'm doing good. We took the kids to a place called Turtle Bay today for Jacks 2nd birthday. Lots of walking in the heat, but the kids had fun. Bs friend works there so we got in for half price. Then we went and had a huge meal at a buffet place and took the kids shopping. My parents had sent us money so we splurged and got some movies, a play tea set, a smaller doll for Jack so she doesn't have to lug the big ones around, and a think that you hook up to the hose called Mt. Soki Tiki. :lol: Its a cute Tiki that looks like stone that sprays water and every minute or so it erupts and shoots water high into the air. It was a good day. :D

How is everyone doing?

Sarah yeah just follow the link and it should lead you through the sign in

and Sami the first was with Dazz there, too remember?

and just wait til you see what my sim has gotten herself into :uhoh:

I hope my aunt and uncle are okay. Why would they come home and then leave again? Last week when they got home my aunt was totally drunk but my uncle wasn't. But tonight they were with their friends who really like to party...

Sad_Girl said:
Sarah yeah just follow the link and it should lead you through the sign in

It doesn't lead me through sign in...it brings me right to a page that shows the description of the four new sim guys :confused:

Russty Cat said:
THanks SG :hug: :heart:

Bri I'm doing good. We took the kids to a place called Turtle Bay today for Jacks 2nd birthday. Lots of walking in the heat, but the kids had fun. Bs friend works there so we got in for half price. Then we went and had a huge meal at a buffet place and took the kids shopping. My parents had sent us money so we splurged and got some movies, a play tea set, a smaller doll for Jack so she doesn't have to lug the big ones around, and a think that you hook up to the hose called Mt. Soki Tiki. :lol: Its a cute Tiki that looks like stone that sprays water and every minute or so it erupts and shoots water high into the air. It was a good day. :D

How is everyone doing?

Sounds like a great day! Shopping spree, all you can eat, and birthdays, oh my! I think I've seen that tiki thing before somewhere...it was really cute! Is Turtle bay a water park or something? :)

Sad_Girl said:

and just wait til you see what my sim has gotten herself into :uhoh:

A foursome? :ohmy: :tongue:

sami0201 said:
I hope my aunt and uncle are okay. Why would they come home and then leave again? Last week when they got home my aunt was totally drunk but my uncle wasn't. But tonight they were with their friends who really like to party...

Maybe they forgot something somewhere?

I'm sure if anything was really wrong they would have come in and told someone, or called.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Maybe they forgot something somewhere?

I'm sure if anything was really wrong they would have come in and told someone, or called.

Maybe. I mean I'm just worried that they aren't completely sober or something. Or maybe my aunt's tooth fell out again and they have to go to their friends office like last time. :lol: (he's a dentist)

Last edited:
double.jpg

slut.jpg

Sami I bet they are okay. Their friends may have just wanted to go someplace else so they got their own car. My parents use to do that all the time. :hug:

Bri Turtle Bay is sort of like a nature muesum/mini zoo. They have local animals that were injured and couldn't be released back into the wild. Owls, magpies, lizards, toads, spiders that sort of thing. Lots of gardens. A butterfly house where they fly around you and land on you sometimes. In the muesum part they have lots of hands on exhibits about the ecosystem and our local rivers and lakes. They had some really interesting old pictures about the local railroad system and steam trains.

Russty Cat said:

Bri Turtle Bay is sort of like a nature muesum/mini zoo. They have local animals that were injured and couldn't be released back into the wild. Owls, magpies, lizards, toads, spiders that sort of thing. Lots of gardens. A butterfly house where they fly around you and land on you sometimes. In the muesum part they have lots of hands on exhibits about the ecosystem and our local rivers and lakes. They had some really interesting old pictures about the local railroad system and steam trains.

Thats sounds really interesting! I've been to a few places like that, but alot of them are sorta of specialed...like one local one only has rescue birds and stuff. I love zoos :love:

Back
Top Bottom