PGP - If we could, you know we would, if we could, we would... NOT LET YOU GO! :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
K I haven't been around yesterday and today I can't be online for long either, can somebody update me on important stuff that happened the past 48 hours?

:sad: puhlease?

:scream: None of my Vertigo T-Shirts fit me
8.gif

Not bad. I'm being very lazy again this morning! :lol: I'm just brewing some coffee right now, and am going to start getting ready soon. I love being lazy on weekend mornings! :D

Sounds great! I'm going to a lake to hang out a friend's cabin for his birthday, so I do have to make myself somewhat presentable. I'm not sure if I'll go swimming or wakeboarding, but I'll at least do some tanning. I'm still pathetically pale for mid-July. I guess that's normal for those of us who have to work inside all day. I wish I could be outside more though.

:lol: Yeah, I saw those pics! Well, I'll take your share of the sun then! I rarely ever burn - I just tan. My dad and I both have naturally dark skin, and we tan pretty quickly when we're in the sun. My mom & bro however are pale as pale can be, and burn pretty easily. There's a pic of the 4 of us taken in Hawaii last year, and it looks hilarious - my dad and I are almost black, and my mom & bro are pale & red. :lmao:

Hi Babydoll! :wave:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I was just going to ask you that! :lol: :hug:

:lol: It's really funny - I was laughing a lot. There is a scene at the end of the credits which my friends and I stayed for. It was cute, but not important to the story.

I"m back... had to eat...

:drool: U2 will be on the radio here soon... concert classics.... :drool: gig registrations :love:

and I'm planning a birthday party for me friends... hope they're not gonna give me U2 cds for presents, since I have them all :lol:

Back
Top Bottom