PGP : I need a man to tux me into my bunk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There may or may not have been a bet a few years back that Mr CK lost...he had to let me pretend he was Adam for a round of..."fun". :shifty: :shh:
:shifty: :silent:

I like his hair short. That'd be a nice manwich. A B&B Manwich.

I prefer the length he had for "The A-Team"

:drool:

I also enjoy the fact that we saw him in what was basically boxer briefs in that movie.

:hug : wild : )

how's your family?

photos>
OMG!!!! Don't they look LUCIOUS!!!!
:happy : sigh!

IF I find out that that event was held in NYC-
I will proceed to throw a QUIET :)lmao:) TANTRUM! :wink:

I LOLed at the quiet tantrum :giggle:

Ok Comet posted this inSicy's birthday thread but it so needs to be in here : lol:

bonoinnoutsicy.jpg

That's just how i love my meat :shifty:

:shifty:

Oh, no no no no NO. This is just all wrong!

In-N-Out Burger sucks! It should've been Arby's or Wendy's! :wink: :shifty:

:tsk:

Bono knows, only the best for him. :sexywink:

So, I was watching the newest Pop compilation. And I have yet to watch this with sound, but just the visual was painful. It is Bono on one of those ridiculous Japanese talk shows. He's drinking, so already you know it's going well. And they have put so much make up on him that it was either a Kabuki makeup artist or a mortician. I thought he looked a bit sallow. Yikes. But he looks utterly lost and amused by what's going on around him.

So, I was watching the newest Pop compilation. And I have yet to watch this with sound, but just the visual was painful. It is Bono on one of those ridiculous Japanese talk shows. He's drinking, so already you know it's going well. And they have put so much make up on him that it was either a Kabuki makeup artist or a mortician. I thought he looked a bit sallow. Yikes. But he looks utterly lost and amused by what's going on around him.

:ohmy:

Sounds scary :ohmy: but entertaining.

I'm attempting to get my suitemate Other!Katie, the bassist, into Rattle & Hum the movie. Watched about 1/3 of it, had to stop because she hasn't gotten sleep for 3 days. But I think I'm slowly converting her to becoming a U2 fan...muahaha.

Has anyone else watched the 2nd Matrix movie and seen "U2" in the beginning minute or so?

319205_2267912333954_1132925157_32643477_1704692395_n.jpg

This is weird. And probably by random chance.

I feel like I heard about the U2 in there somewhere before. Like it was a joke the moviemakers were playing or something like that.

Also, Trinity's got a very Fly thing going on with her clothing in the 2nd movie

ScreenShot2011-09-07at102621PM.png

:laugh:

Right towards the beginning someone says "holy crap" or "oh shit" or something like that when she appears and I'm like "holy crap it's the Fly..."

God, this movie is frustrating. I can't remember anything about the first one and the 2nd gives very few clues as to some of the random stuff that happened in the first that I should know >.<

Right towards the beginning someone says "holy crap" or "oh shit" or something like that when she appears and I'm like "holy crap it's the Fly..."

God, this movie is frustrating. I can't remember anything about the first one and the 2nd gives very few clues as to some of the random stuff that happened in the first that I should know >.<

:lol:

Yea, I know what you mean. I think that's why I don't watch them, because you have to watch all 3 of them to even begin to understand what the hell is going on.

I remember seeing the first one in theatres and being all, "Holy shit, this is gonna change the game for action films!"

Now I look at action movies and think, "WTF? Why are they all trying to be The Matrix?"
:reject:

I don't think other movies after them really came even close. Inception felt similar to me. Probably because a lot of action movies don't seem quite so...possible, even if Matrix is so scifi...

I'm hoping a lot of the details I'm missing from the 1st are just stuff that's not revealed yet >.<

Has anyone else watched the 2nd Matrix movie and seen "U2" in the beginning minute or so?

319205_2267912333954_1132925157_32643477_1704692395_n.jpg

This is weird. And probably by random chance.

There are probably random U2's all over the place. :wink: You can see U2 in the trees in an episode of LOST. :lol:

lostu2-1.jpg

God, it's hard being a Larry girl :sad:

Wouldn't they be the ones pitching tents if they saw you outside the studio? :wink:

:angry: :barf:

:lol:

What? Do you object to my fastfood choices?

zooey did you see Bono's quote about why Larry wasn't there? :lol: Because he hasn't aged well so he tries to avoid the red carpet.
That made me giggle so hard.

It was finally time to create a new folder on my computer for post-360 tour pics. :shifty:

Also, I am told I should be prepared for Ireland by going to pubs armed with a poem and/or a song.

I've got this. Just need to memorize the words. (Ignore the weird video.)

~Gartan Mother's Lullaby~ - YouTube

My back-up is Whiskey In the Jar because who doesn't love that one? ;)

Back
Top Bottom