PGP : I need a man to tux me into my bunk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it wouldn't be bugging me , it would be a pleasure :wink:

Yeah i've only seen a few bits of Ireland,when we go understandably NI wants to spend time with his family :hug:

You'll so fall in love with Ireland when you get there, it is truly magical :love:

I'm so excited! :hyper: If I like it (which I'm sure I will), I wanna do the working abroad thing for a year. I've always wanted too but I thought I should at least see the country first to make sure I wanna move there for a little while.

I'm so excited! :hyper: If I like it (which I'm sure I will), I wanna do the working abroad thing for a year. I've always wanted too but I thought I should at least see the country first to make sure I wanna move there for a little while.

and i'm only a short flight away :drool:

You could apply to work at the Clarence :shifty:

Wild, we left the really, really annoying one that she got at grandma's at grandma's this weekend. That one was supposed to sing 'Old MacDonald' but since it's from China it sounded like "Boobah Boobah Boohbah Eee Ahh Eeee Ahh Ohhh."

God love him for that :love:

Adam can just run through the thread naked and wind up in my bunk. :shifty:

He just stands there naked, :D

You'd notice him if he was dressed like a tramp

Oh I happen to love BOTH those possibilities. :drool:
Now the question is...do I POST pictures of both him naked AND dressed as a tramp? :shifty: :hmm:

or he could just be in your bunk, ready willing & able :wink:

Post both , you know you want to :D

I do believe I'll be RUNNING to my bunk right now. :shifty:

Oh, here.
70.jpg

And
u2-adamclayton.jpg

Holy shite, I go to class and midclass, there are 8 pages of thus thing! o_O anything new I should know about or had it just been a big picfest so far?

I'm in my graphic design class and finished my homework assignment..problem is, I have to wait till everyone else is done and then go to a demo on mounting things.

It's funny how I can get so unattached to people I meet here after a week or so. My friend in this class has basically become really bitchy but at the same time I don't know anyone else and she occasionally has her serious moments..I'm just so very done with caring about her though :/

At the same time, most of the friends I've been really attached to for years have all had their various problems...but I get to the point where it doesn't matter anymore to me because I love them as people.

I have more free time this week, yay! I can read more At The End Of The World :)

aaawwww :hug:

beleive me, I know about having to deal with parent's various illnesses/accidents from a young age onward.
:hug:

My question is, do the wives get to trade husbands?:shifty:
THEY ARE DAMN LUCKY WOMEN.
:shifty:

Half of me is like no!!!! but gives me time to save up again

Plus they may be in the studio
Gives me time to save up for a possible Dublin trip for the next tour :shifty:

It's Bono. Bono lies. :wink:
He's such a naughty person. Lying to us all the time.... :wink:

Holy shite, I go to class and midclass, there are 8 pages of thus thing! o_O anything new I should know about or had it just been a big picfest so far?

I'm in my graphic design class and finished my homework assignment..problem is, I have to wait till everyone else is done and then go to a demo on mounting things.

It's funny how I can get so unattached to people I meet here after a week or so. My friend in this class has basically become really bitchy but at the same time I don't know anyone else and she occasionally has her serious moments..I'm just so very done with caring about her though :/

At the same time, most of the friends I've been really attached to for years have all had their various problems...but I get to the point where it doesn't matter anymore to me because I love them as people.

I have more free time this week, yay! I can read more At The End Of The World :)

what the hell kind of school are you going to, girl?!?

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom