PGP : I need a man to tux me into my bunk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
got a gay friend btw and he doesnt like any of boys but likes Lady Gaga, told him that am thinking he´s straight after all :lol: lovely friend :hug:

As long as their definition of "relevance" doesn't mean "desperate to have a smash pop hit again," I'm all for it.

Oh, and thanks to Edgefest for making this video of the Ipad app for GQ.

Brit GQ - U2 iPad app video - YouTube
:combust:

I know :love:

Then he'll look in London tomorrow too

He came home earlier , "i hate that bloody Keith Richards " :lol:
Your husband is awesome

124163694punkroxmom98201185247PM.jpg

:love: The look of love.
:love:

e6JsY.jpg

Uhm. Can I order this sandwich asap please?
:shifty:

Maybe Edge put his foot down and told Bono it would be worth his while
:shifty:

Ha! I love that video!

TIFF 2011 - KiSS 92.5 Headcam - U2: From The Sky Down - red carpet - YouTube

Starting 2.34.
Bono talking about his arse and then singing Tom Jones in the shower? :combust: Ye gods. Yesterday was a GOOD day for U2 fans.
Oh, that took me to my happy place...

Oh, and the hubby & I officially announced the baby-to-be's name via FB today. (Wanted to get ahold of family members via phone/in person first of course lol)

Under tag for personal info reasons.
He's being named Jacob Bono - Jacob was the name Ad' gave me in a dream the night before the doc's appt where we found out it was a boy (Mr CK doesnt know that part - :shh: he thinks the name just 'popped' into my head), and Bono is because of getting to meet B in Pittsburgh and get my now-infamous bitty bump rubbed.
:applaud:

U2 will never be irrelevant.
Not if us fans have anything to say about it.
THIS

Dear Santa,
For Christmas, I want the AB Mega-Awesome-Super-Funkadelic-Smurfgasmic box set, a new U2 record, Relevancy, and to be Bono's Tickle.

I've been a very good girl. :cute:

Love,
Amy

It's never too early, right?

Dear Santa,
For Christmas, I want the AB Mega-Awesome-Super-Funkadelic-Smurfgasmic box set, a new U2 record, Relevancy, and to be Bono's Tickle.

I've been a very good girl. :cute:

Love,
Amy

It's never too early, right?

:lol:

I want AB's HOLY BATMAN SMURFTASTIC set, and to be Adam's tickle. A new U2 album can wait until after baby Jacob is born so that I have new music to listen to when I'm up at 2, 4, and 6am for feedings! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom