PGP : I need a man to tux me into my bunk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope it made it in. He makes it sound like he painted a very realistic picture of the band. Not always harmonious. Like in most relationships spanning several decades.

Oh, and thanks to Edgefest for making this video of the Ipad app for GQ. :combust:

Brit GQ - U2 iPad app video - YouTube

:bow:

Oh, Adam. :lol: "I love an occasion where I get to dress up as a man."
As opposed as to the 2989379 amazing shots we have of you in drag. :drool:
(Also, I need a bedtime story with him and that tux, stat. :drool::drool::drool:)

I'll be in my bunk, with this on repeat.

The TIFF thread = :combust: :faint:

In briefly before I dive into a project I HAVE to do today. ( :panic: )

I admit I used my iPad for something other than playing Minesweeper last night - I spent $3.99 on that GQ issue so I could see the video. :reject:

Why don't they make it available to watch on iTunes?? Shit, I have 3 other Apple products including the pricey Notebook - but no. :madwife:

GQ - being helpful, you are doing it wrong.

Awright. I'm gonna do a shiteload of painting and drawing and stuff. The ridiculous amount of work I have to do this weekend is made slightly better by the marathon of cheesy 80s music on the radio...

That video and those pics. UNF! :love:

I'm headed out shortly to go pick up my car from the shop. I'll for sure be stopping at Chapters on my way home so that I can have a look for the mag. I'd be shocked if it was there, but if it is? Totally getting it. :drool:

I'm debating making my daily foray to look for it. I doubt it has made it's way across the ocean yet. I stopped by one stand on my way in and nothing yet.

So I kinda posted this everywhere, but if anyone could get me a copy of the GQ mag I would be soooooo extremely grateful

I haven't been able to go to the shops yet. I figure it'll take a while to get here so I'll check next week. If the stores here don't have it, I'll go to the Waterstones in Amsterdam next week.

But Bono said he found it difficult to trawl through the past.

"I found it very hard to watch to be honest with you. We're not very good at looking back at things. I mean Edge - when he put together our Best Of collections - forced me, actually had to physically force me, to listen to it before it went out."

:shifty: The comments keep getting better and better.

Back
Top Bottom