PGP-I feel like starting a new thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:
I think she was saying goodnight to a few people who left.

I here! :D

i was saying good bye to the others and catching up on rest of threaqd!

i got 19 mins left...............

so nice to see your dg!
and just damn nice to see all of you! I got tired of the other place closing early so i hung around in MaNHATTAN SO I COULD GET HERE AFTER 8pm WHEN IT GOES TO $3/HR INSTEAD OF $4/HR. :)

So i spent $ designated for something later this week..but i can relapce it :D before then.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
I feel like we all need special helmets :love:

:love:

:lmao:

I need to go get a shower. I should be around today, have day off work. :hyper: Also got tommorow off but am going to the lake district in cumbria with kat and craig. Tommorow is the 3rd anniversary of my mums death. :sad: Gonna try not to dwell on it though, thats why we're going out. My mum wouldn't want me to sit at home and dwell. :)

BBL.

:kiss:

Sad_Girl said:
Bri! :hug: :heart:

not the elephants! :no: or the penguins, either :love:

just the misc. teddy bears and such - and only the ones without special meaning to me :lol:

:love: Penguins :love: omg :reject: I still have one about a ft tall I had since I was a baby, I always slept next to it and people were always confused who was in the bed next to me since he was the same height as me :giggle:

I've just become an online jerk. I wasn't thinking and gave away a Harry Potter spoiler in another thread. I feel really bad now, but there's nothing I can do. Fuck. Hey maybe a mod would delete my post... maybe I'll ask.

the person below me thread.... I just pmed Sicy so hopefully she'll see it soon. Damn.

I posted it over an hour ago so i can't change it.

Back
Top Bottom