PGP-I feel like starting a new thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: when my cat goes to the vet she cuddles with me and I have to stand next to the table so she can lean against me otherwise they can't give her shots... too dangerous!

Bono Mot said:
I found a whole set of mis-matched Fiestaare one weekend and brought it home...hubby goes, "Why do we need orange dishes?" I said, "They were $5 a box and we got 20 plates!" He hates mismatched....I LOVE it! Which is why I love yard sales. Never know what treasure is around the corner!

Cool :yes:

Bono Mot said:

I'll pass on the wedding stuff... once is all I need! :wink:

Me too :lol: if I ever get re-married I won't be doing a big wedding and all of that - I HATE weddings :yuck:

Well, I have a dog...she just wants to crawl up and down my back (she's only 19 lbs. oof!) and get away.

I'm never getting married again. I wanted to go to the magistrate in jeans and get it over with, but hubby had different ideas. So cheapest dress on the rack that fit...that was it. HE did the wedding planning. Phfft. Not romantic, me!

Bono Mot said:

You have a better pet than mine, who tries to pee on the vet. :giggle:

Galeongirl said:
:lol: when my cat goes to the vet she cuddles with me and I have to stand next to the table so she can lean against me otherwise they can't give her shots... too dangerous!

My other cat, BV has to be muzzled because he's too dangerous - he yowls like a mountain lion and bites :yikes: now that we muzzle him, he has started to pee at people in the exam room

:uhoh: :shifty: :lol:

:uhoh: but what shoudl I wear.... and how am I gonna make sure that I'm not gonna act all stupid and such :reject: I'm already nervous cause I just know I"m gonna screw this up badly....

Hi DG :hug:

I was asked yesterday to help one of my assistants to plan her wedding. Her mom was killed by a drunk driver last year, so she feels kinda lost at times like this.
I said "sure I'll be your mom for a couple of shopping trips" :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi ladies:hug:

DG :heart: :hug:

Mot - I'm very romantic, but a big wedding is more about the guests/families than about the bride and groom, in my experience. It's all a big show/party. I'd much rather have a marriage ceremony be more like the honeymoon, more quiet and intimate :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

My other cat, BV has to be muzzled because he's too dangerous - he yowls like a mountain lion and bites :yikes: now that we muzzle him, he has started to pee at people in the exam room

:uhoh: :shifty: :lol:

:lmao: I pity your vet!!!!

!

Galeongirl said:
:uhoh: but what shoudl I wear.... and how am I gonna make sure that I'm not gonna act all stupid and such :reject: I'm already nervous cause I just know I"m gonna screw this up badly....

You WON'T! Just keep feeling confident! And wear whatever you're most comfortable in, so you'll act comfortable. I mean if you hate heels don't wear them, you'll feel funny, that kinda thing. It'll be fine! :hug:

Re: !

Bono Mot said:

You WON'T! Just keep feeling confident! And wear whatever you're most comfortable in, so you'll act comfortable. I mean if you hate heels don't wear them, you'll feel funny, that kinda thing. It'll be fine! :hug:

:shifty: purple or turqoise?

:grumpy: apparently blue is only in the men's section... so I cant get any blue BB's ><

:wink: I wasn't planning to wear heels... but yea, I'd like to see his face when I wear my new pink stuff, but I fear it'd be too obviosu y'know.. that I'm dressing up for him :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

DG :heart: :hug:

Mot - I'm very romantic, but a big wedding is more about the guests/families than about the bride and groom, in my experience. It's all a big show/party. I'd much rather have a marriage ceremony be more like the honeymoon, more quiet and intimate :yes:

I guess I'm romantic, too, but I'd tell anybody today to save their money, elope and go on a grand vacation somewhere! I never had a honeymoon. :( Well, two days in the mountains. My whole wedding was a big fiasco! I'll write it down someday...it could go on "Disaster Wedding Stories" any day and beat them all!

Re: Re: !

Galeongirl said:

:shifty: purple or turqoise?

:grumpy: apparently blue is only in the men's section... so I cant get any blue BB's ><

:wink: I wasn't planning to wear heels... but yea, I'd like to see his face when I wear my new pink stuff, but I fear it'd be too obviosu y'know.. that I'm dressing up for him :reject:

Purple. Definitely. :wink:

Wait, how dressy is your new pink stuff? I think it would be fine!!!!

greeneyedgirl said:
I've never heard of a pet using 'pee' as a weapon :lol:

he definitely wields it as a weapon :lol:

GG - you'll be fine; try not to worry too much about it and stress yourself out :hug:

My mom is offering to take me out to lunch, so I'm going to sign out for awhile :hug: bye gals!

Re: Re: Re: !

Bono Mot said:

Purple. Definitely. :wink:

Wait, how dressy is your new pink stuff? I think it would be fine!!!!

well, it's a top and a pink shirt..... but on the other hand, I normally wear a black tshirt(often U2) and jeans.... so yea, it'd be obvious...

:hug: enjoy lunch SG!

Re: Re: Re: Re: !

Galeongirl said:

well, it's a top and a pink shirt..... but on the other hand, I normally wear a black tshirt(often U2) and jeans.... so yea, it'd be obvious...

:hug: enjoy lunch SG!

Why would it be obvious? The black tee and the jeans were usually school clothes, yeah? How would he know you don't wear something different these summer days?

*I* say if you feel comfortable in the pink and you look cute in it (which I imagine you do) then just wear it.

But that's just one old woman's opinion. :wink:

:lol: I thought of that yea, but he knows me better than that Mot... same as he would know that its unnusual when I have my hair loose.... since I usually have it in a ponytail.... he commented on that at grad :cute: he was like :ohmy: you got your hair loose :D
:cute: :love:

Back
Top Bottom