PGP-I feel like starting a new thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

Aww thanks that was sweet to think that. :hug: Nah im not bothered about looking like an eejit. Some of them are up in the plebans pics thread aswell. :wink:

I have an obsession with showers and when i went on Vertigo tour with the girls i didn't have a shower , just a bath . So we arrive at the Hyatt, Wild, VP and her daughter Sarah and within 24 hours i'd had like 3 showers. The same happened at the Hilton we stayed at, i had aot of showers. VP and Sarah were like :uhoh: :eyebrow:

wild was used to it by then. :wink:
:giggle: how can you SURVIVE without showers???? I've always lived with showers... gotta admit as little kid I hated it because it would mean washing my hair and that takes years to dry(still hate that) but I am totally addicted to showers now :drool: I can't wake up properly without one!

:shifty: did you know we have very good showers in holland?

daygloeyes2 said:
Seeing a family member is, putting it mildly, hell. It takes away that person. This person is not my brother. The brother who stood in the GA line at 6 am in the freezing cold with me and made sure I was as close as possible to U2. The brother who visited me every day in the hospital last year. The brother who had a *chat* with a girl who spread rumors about me in middle school and made sure she didnt bother me again. The brother who I drank Smirnoff Ice coolers with while having a Family Guy marathon. The person who stole 40K from his mother and hurt his family so he could get high and deal drugs isnt my brother because the brother I remember before all of this wouldnt do that . I dont know who the hell he is.

:hug: I had no idea about this all! I'm so sorry for you DG, but drugs does weird things to people! has he admitted that he has a problem yet? that would be the first step to a solution!

Bonogirl777 said:
Hey I'm here. :wave:

Three more!!! :hyper:

Currently Listening:Mercy :drool: On YouTube
Two more!
How's you?

Who creates the new thread? :ohmy:

Bonogirl777 said:
One more! You do. I'm new to PGP so I don't know what to name it! :wink: So go right ahead!
OKay! o_O I ahve no idea what to name it... Umm... well, I can always change it...

Back
Top Bottom