PGP-I feel like starting a new thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww, he's the sweetest to notice! :cute:

You could compromise...wear your hair in a ponytail, your pink and maybe mix it up with something else.

Okay, give me details. What do you have that's pink and what do you have that's black? It could be a good look and not freak him out!

:lol: yea, but I don't think the pink shirt will fit on a U2 shirt XD

:hmm: I could try tho.... perhaps the music rising one is thin enough... but yea, black tshirt with nearly seetrough whitish pink with pink stripes... :lol:

First question:
Do you feel most comfortable and will you be wearing jeans.

Check box for yes or no. :wink:

... do I have any other choice would be a better question :wink:

well, I could go with 3/4th pants, either yellow baby blue or white... bought the white to go with my pink stuff XD

bbl, gotta beat my sis' bf in mario party5 :wave:

Trust me, I'm going someplace with this. Because if you wear jeans and your pink and a pony-tail, you'll look very cool-casual, IMHO. WITHOUT freaking him out.

What's your feeling about earrings?

Brown is my favorite color! It's the new black, GG:. Don't you think Gg Jr. should go casual and mix up the jeans with the pink shirt so she feels comfortable and acts comfortable? And she'll look smart in it, I think, with her fair coloring!

greeneyedgirl said:
Yes!

Wait....is this to impress the teacher or a new boy?

I'm so out of the loop around here lately :crack:

:hug: Teacher. I don't think she needs to dress to impress, just to be comfortable so she acts comfortable. That's my opinion, anyway. But it never hurts to look cute!

I'm sure you're cute! :yes: We're *all* cute! :)

I'm hungry too!

I'm thinking...sushi. mmmm.

Now I've put the idea in my head I have to go get some. Yammers!!! :drool: Off to the sushi bar!

Nice meeting you, btw! :hug: Want anything from the sushi bar?

Mr GG got some really good rolls from Sams the other day.

I'm thinking bread and butter agian.
Its funny, I don't really get a lunch at work, so I just stand in the doorway and eat in between customers. Dipping bread into a tub of fake butter works really well :lol:
And....with walking the new puppy every night...I've lost about 6 lbs :ohmy:

Wouldn't you think all that fake butter would be loaded with weight gaining crap ???? :lol:

:lol: Yes you would! I tell you, though, nothing like a dog to lose weight! I had two Jacks (one died in April), and walking the two of them was like my own work-out. Now I've just got the one, but she's still like a puppy at 8 yrs. I sometimes wonder if I'm walking her or vice versa! But, yeah, I sooo want a new puppy! They're hard work but FUN! I'd line up for another JRT in a heartbeat if it was the right sort! :love:

She's a Yellow Lab.
Her name is De J'a Blue, and we call her DJ :cute:
I have pics in my journal :yes:

we just had our 17 year old Cocker put to sleep in June and got DJ when she was 6 wks.
She was born June 1 :hug:

Aw. It broke our hearts when we had to put Guinness down. He was 14, but had lived for about five years with three heart murmurs. When we woke up on Good Friday and heard him breathing hard, we took him to the Vet School. (He was a patient at NC State, here in Raleigh, NC, where we live. They were so sweet!) He had gone into congestive heart failure. I knew, just looking at him that morning, into those big, brown eyes, that he was tryng to tell me something. He'd rallied twice from heart failure and I knew this time he just couldn't manage it. Poor baby.

Can you tell he was *my* dog? :wink:

So even though I have Murphy, she's a daddy's girl, and I want a fresh puplet to call my own. :lol:

I want to name it Harper, keeping in the beer line...Guinness, Murphy('s) Harper('s), etc.!

greeneyedgirl said:

I have pics in my journal :yes:

OMG! I want to steal her puppy breath! Ever so cute and sweet, that one! A keeper, for sure!

Aww.....

:heart:

DJ is def! a daddy's girl.
She thinks I'm just a playmate, although a few times she has come to me when she got scared from something.....

:hug: sounds like you really loved your Guiness.
Once they get to a certain age, you think they'll just live forever. Its like losing a child when they finally go :hug:
Amy had breast cancer in 2000, had a huge surgery and the vets really didn't think she would make it. But she did! Another 7 years!!
In Jan, we noticed some lumps coming back. They grew really fast and it was hard for her to walk. But she was strong and determined to stay with us. It finally got so bad that she would cry when she went to lay down and she would sleep for 9 hours at a time, hardly go outside (never had an inside accident, though) and we knew that when she didn't smile anymore that it was time :sad:

:yes:

You just know sometimes when it's time. Like when Guinn looked me in the eye and I just *knew.* I knew that little dog! We have his ashes here on my bedside, which sounds morbid, but I just always want him with me. He was the best.

But my hubby can't get over his death, even though, in the beginning, he didn't want a dog until it came waddling up to him, the runt of the litter. It was too funny! Next thing I knew, Mr. Man who said, "Never a dog in my bed" had Guinness in it, and then Murphy, and now it's kinda cold with just one!

What does a cold,rainy friday night with me in a section where parties of 8 or more are sat in before any other sections @ the outback? Lots of money in my pocket tonight.:drool:

BTW, I have several friends with labs, and I'd have one, too, if I could manage! But we live in a wee house, which is why we have (er, had) these wee dogs...wee dogs that act like ginormous dogs! That was the selling point of the JRTs to me! :)

daygloeyes2 said:
What does a cold,rainy friday night with me in a section where parties of 8 or more are sat in before any other sections @ the outback? Lots of money in my pocket tonight.:drool:

I'd say, um...

KAH-CHANG!!!

Mr GG said that after Amy died, he never wanted to be without a dog again. It was so hard on me to miss her. I slept alot, spent a lot of time in bed reading, didn't come onto interland much, just worked and slept.
As soon as we get DJ all grown up and trained, we'll get another puppy so that when DJ goes we won't be alone.
Sounds sort of selfish, but we don't have kids so we shower our pet with all of our love and attention.
Plus....the late night walks together are sort of romantic and we get to spend time as a family doing something DJ likes :hug:

GG you had to put Amy down? Im so sorry.:( :hug: As you already know from a few years back, I know how hard it is. But dj sounds like a sweetie pie! He wont make you forget but having new life eases the pain :heart:

Bono mot-my thoughts exactly.:wink: GG its not selfish at all to want another dog to have with dj. If i hadnt had my 2 girls left after losing the other 2 dogs in 05 it would have been even harder.

Back
Top Bottom