PGP- I Can't Think Of a Good Thread Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daygloeyes2

Blue Crack Addict
My thread title fails

epic_fail_tattoo_demotivational-poster.jpg

motivational-poster-fail-02.jpg

:wave:

ETA: That first pic is why I have procrastinated about getting a tattoo...what if it looks ridiculious?

My daughter is burning the Hannover show DVD for me right now... :hyper: should be ready soon so I may disappear to go get a leather fix. :drool: It will be my first. I hope it works!

Hooray new thread! Thanks DG... any thread is less of a fail than none at all. :reject:

And Hi Amy and Comet and Zooey and DG and Dazz and MTE and whoever else might be around :wave:

It's past 3pm which means 80% of people here have gone home early... *L*

Speaking of tattoos, I love that Miami Ink show (and I think there was LA Ink as well?)... those people are amazing artists. I saw one guy get a portrait of his daughter who sadly passed away, and it was beautiful.

I can't imagine how much it would cost to get someone that good to do a massive tattoo on you, though.

the 3 here who might also rmember ( ali, thora, zu)
Do you remember when Russty got her Guitar with Wings Tat!!?? :drool: :heart: wonderful work !!!
You could see the wood grain on the guitar neck!It was a fushia It was kind of a fushia-rose red guitatr body. The wings were shades of blue and turquoise!

Lol @ the thread title!
:banghead: Just got back from school and found out I got a C+ on my midterm essay I worked super hard on. I was totally going to get an A in this class before this, too. Ugh!

Oops, Hi Thora, even though I was talking to you before anyway. Greeting fail!

:lol: No worries!

the 3 here who might also rmember ( ali, thora, zu)
Do you remember when Russty got her Guitar with Wings Tat!!?? :drool: :heart: wonderful work !!!
You could see the wood grain on the guitar neck!It was a fushia It was kind of a fushia-rose red guitatr body. The wings were shades of blue and turquoise!

I don't remember that tattoo of hers specifically, but I have a crappy memory, and I could have seen it and just don't remember. :)

Excellent thread title! :D

I wrote SIX articles about airport parking today, you guys. I am BRAIN DEAD.

(I had to write the last one REALLY FAST because I got totally distracted and didn't realize my time was almost up! But at least I finished!)

Hooray for article completion!

I didn't realise there was so much to say about airport parking... although I'll need to learn about it before December. The last time I left my car at an airport, it had developed an odd stain on the driver's seat by the time I came back. :|

just quick comments for the end of the last thread:

Amy - Sorry, but I'm definately not a Bon Jovi fan I must admit :reject: A few good songs here and there, but for me it's a bit boring:reject:! i liked his acting better, or at least he played a was pretty nice character in Ally McBeal.

Dazzled - of course, wait for the used copy! As long as you will eventually get yourself a copy of IMGL, it's all right!! :) btw - naughty-naught things you will do with our gutter friends ;)

Thora - woohoo for booking the flight tickets! and woohoo that you liked the scarf!!! told ya you will be pleased (and this comes from a person who doesn't even own this scarf:D!)

Ali - :hi5: for Edgeshoes!! And I'm sure you'd at least once in your life should aim for the White Christmas! i think you would enjoy it for a change!

Zu - sorry that TBE has another woman now!! But you do have Mr Z and Larry ;)

DG - good luck with the interview!

and woohoo for the new thread as titleless as it is:reject::D!!! love the fail tattoo pic!!

rebel - sorry that you got C+ instead of an A! :hug: totally sucks when you are really confident about a good mark and have worked really hard and then boom, someone else doesn't think so - bastards! But C is a pretty decent mark too!

MTE - good & fast job!!! seems like it's really possible to write about airport parking so much, I'm totally amazed!

Roast dinners do make a lot more sense in winter... One day I may experience a white Christmas. :)

I do love my Edgeshoes. :heart: Must try to get some of those neat red laces too.

Gotta go... :wave:

bye, Ali! :wave:

it's raining outside and i'm totally feeling cold in the inside! quick, must find some Edge pictures to drool over and get a bit of warmth... i think it's time to use my magic u2 folder i have saved in work computer :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom