PGP- I Can't Think Of a Good Thread Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first pic is not fans! That's Julie Taymor (director, and of Spider-Man as well) and whatshername who played Sadie in Across the Universe. Who by the way is a total Pleban :lol: Well maybe not here, but she wrote a blog and was all totally freaking out about her scene with Bono on the bus. She said he asked her if it was okay if he got all up in her face sexy flirty with her in the scene and i guess outside she was cool and professional but inside she was ZOMGTHUD x infinityyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! :combust: :lol:

omggggg woah!!! :lol: lucky, lucky, lucky!:ohmy:

Some of it was sparkly! E.l.f. has a half off eye makeup sale, I couldn't resist! SO MANY THINGS. :hyper:

Yay Thora + IMGL! How's my man looking? ;)

*wanders off to check out the auto correct site* My favorite was more of a T9 failure. Apparently "hat" and "gay" are typed on almost the same keys, so if you happen to mess up, you end up sending a text that reads "Simon got a new gay!". FAIL.

She is very good! And not just because she keeps saying nice things about my writing. *L*

I can imagine... I should go look those pics up. They were saying you should stay overnight at the bottom, rather than go down and up in one day... is that what you did?

Oh dear...

Yeah, it's lunacy to try to go down and back in one day - not safe and not recommended. We spent 2 nights at Phantom Ranch at the bottom of the canyon, abt 1/4 mile from the river. It was awesome.

about 8 PM there? you're on Mountain Time right?

I missed going to Michaels today, ah well...
therer were having a bead sale. I had just a liottle $, but 40% of say 5 is 3 something. :D

When you come back tell me what you got. I assume it's Halloweeny in nature. Unless you're restocking for future Art Trading Cards, or some kind of scrapbook!

How well you know me! It was JoAnn and they're open 'til 9 so I went to get a fake pumpkin. I'm going to do a Macphisto pumpkin and want it to last for a couple years :hyper:

I do have an idea for a new ATC series - one for every hour I'm awake, from 6am to 10pm.

Oh, and I also got a plastic top hat with glow in the dark stars on it - the little guy is getting a magic trick kit for x-mas and the hat was 50cents - thought it would make a nice addition to the kit!

i never was the biggest shoe person, but i ahd several different nice pairs when I was yoinger. And the just below calf (with or without a little fold-won) taupe flat boots :drool::heart::drool:. omg I wore those to pieces over ?about 8 years.
In the last 10 years plus i hardly have any. Hope to correct that pair by pair over the next 2 years.
I have these several pairs of cheap croc knock-off that don't look like them(in 3 separate color) and 2 that are just forthe nabe.

i plan to get several eye pencil shadows and liners in Nov. two diffferent color combos.

Yay Thora + IMGL! How's my man looking? ;)

Awesome, as always. :yes: I LOVED the look of joy/glee/love on his and Jack's face when Jimmy starts playing Whole Lotta Love or whatever! :giggle: :cute: Guh. The cuteness - it kills me! :D

HAhaha!!!! Twice a year for me!

or, colored / highlighted :drool: Those were the days. When we were DINKS (dual income, no kids).

Oh my god, I remember those days! I haven't dyed my hair in probably 5 years, I think! :lol: I used to get it done professionally all the time. Now I'm lucky to just get it cut twice a year. My stylist has pretty much given up on me. :lmao:

Vp:hug::hug::hug:

How is the kitty?

Amy :hug:

Omg, poor thing. He wasn't eating his prescription food, and giving him his pills was a nightmare. The vet I took him to the other night has a pet supply store in it, mostly foods. So I figured that they would be the experts in feeding issues. The woman was able to look up his charts and get all his info. She said that the food the vet gave him tastes like crap, and they just started getting in a more palatable brand the other day. She said I can return the other stuff even though it's open, and get my money back minus a 25% restocking fee, so I was happy about that. I'm not sure if he's eaten the new food yet, but he did sniff at it when I opened it, and looked slightly more interested in it than he did in the other food.

Basically she told me that the food he's on now can harm the other cats (it makes the urine very acidic, to dissolve the stone), so I really do need to isolate him. She said she had to do the same thing for one of her cats for 4 weeks (Max will be a few months, probably - 6 weeks at the least), and it's awful and it sucks, but it's necessary to make them healthy again.

I'm going to try to let him out for a few hours a day. I'll put his and the other cats' food away (it makes it harder because they're used to being free-fed, they don't have meal times), and he can hang with the group for a while.

She also told me about a nifty thing for giving pills, it's syringe-like, and it enables you to get the pill far back in the throat, so that they can swallow it without having to taste it. She didn't have one in, but I picked one up at another store, and it made pill time SO much less traumatic tonight.

Thanks for asking. :hug: You guys are probably getting tired of my cat drama. :lol:

How well you know me! It was JoAnn and they're open 'til 9 so I went to get a fake pumpkin. I'm going to do a Macphisto pumpkin and want it to last for a couple years :hyper:

I do have an idea for a new ATC series - one for every hour I'm awake, from 6am to 10pm.

Oh, and I also got a plastic top hat with glow in the dark stars on it - the little guy is getting a magic trick kit for x-mas and the hat was 50cents - thought it would make a nice addition to the kit!

hey zu! :) :hug:

I like that Top Hat. Nice addition!
Can you carve into a fake pumpkin or only use paint ofr maybe markers?

I don't think we have a JoAnn's in Manhattan anyway.

Interesting and potentially hilarious - "My Day" ATCs!!! :D:applaud:

HAhaha!!!! Twice a year for me!

or, colored / highlighted :drool: Those were the days. When we were DINKS (dual income, no kids).

I get mine cut every 3 months, but I found this fabulous stylist working at one of those horrible chains, and I pay $15. Before, I used to pay $60 for a cut, plus colour and highlights were another $100 or so. This 15 dollar woman is just as good as the more expensive ones, maybe even better. She's more consistent, that's for sure. Never had a bad cut from her. I do my own colour now.

Everything okay? :hug:

:hug::hug: VP

oh good you got some better food And you got most of a refund!

poor Max, having to be more isolated, and them all going on schedualed feeding.
But you gotta what you gotta do to get him healthy and keep the other's safe. :hug:s all around.

OMG, y'all, I think a Halloween Miracle may have just taken place!

I got the confirmation e-mail for my order, and I think they may have accidentally not charged me for shipping!! :hyper:

When it showed my subtotal before checkout, it looked like this:

order1.jpg

But the confirmation I got after ordering looks like this:

order2.jpg

POSSIBLE EPIC WIN??

(That is for 34 items, btw!! I LOVE SALES! And it is actually 36 items because they always throw in a free gift and another free gift if you submit a friend's email. YAY STUFF!!)

Daz, you can totally carve into the fake pumpkin!

VP, hoping yourkitty gets better

Jem, what's up w/ your insurance.

I just put in the DVD of Singles - I LOVED this movie when I was in college!

hey jem!:hug :

Sorry to hear about the car insurance panic! : ( :hug ::hug :

Thanks Dazz. :hug:

I get mine cut every 3 months, but I found this fabulous stylist working at one of those horrible chains, and I pay $15. Before, I used to pay $60 for a cut, plus colour and highlights were another $100 or so. This 15 dollar woman is just as good as the more expensive ones, maybe even better. She's more consistent, that's for sure. Never had a bad cut from her. I do my own colour now.

Everything okay? :hug :

It took my friend from work who does my hair for free :heart: to cure me of my hairdressing phobia. :reject::lol: I hate people cutting my hair. Stems from a kid when a hairdresser cut my hair short with out asking me or my mum. :sad::angry:

Will send you a message. :reject::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom