PGP...I came when nobody was around...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, I know who I can turn to for the ones I inevitably lose :wink:

Ask VP and Sarah - I can and do tend to lose everything :reject: I spent so much of my time in TO looking through my bags for stuff it was somewhere between comical and pathetic

Sad_Girl said:
:uhoh: Sorry Sami, can't help you there.

I know a little about WWII and the Vietnam conflict but I have like no knowledge at all about WWI

:lol: It's ok, I think I found the answer :huh:

History :madspit:

So what am I doing taking AP European History next year? :uhoh: :| At least it's senior year, so it doesn't count as much :lol:

Drea said:
I know a little bit Sami - what did you need help with?

I need to develop a controlling idea suggesting how loans to belligerents, the sinking of the Lusitania, the House-Grey memorandum, and the Sussex pledge made America's "neutrality" weaken and eventually lead America to declare war.

:lmao: :|

I think I got it though. :wink:

I'm alright with history if it's something which I have an interest in, but if I had to try and learn about it for a class or something? :no: no way could I retain it :lol:

I think the sinking of the Luisitania would be the only thing out of the three of those I could help you with *snerk* I vaguely remember something about the US "loan-lease" thing or whatever they called it...

Of course, the US was busy being neutral while Cdn soldiers were getting shot at (and shooting back, and charging trenches... Cdns were some of the most feared soldiers in WWI) in France, etc.

Sad_Girl said:
I'm alright with history if it's something which I have an interest in, but if I had to try and learn about it for a class or something? :no: no way could I retain it :lol:

Same here :yes: When we get into the more recent history I might be more interested. And I feel like I might be more interested in European history next year :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom