PGP...I came when nobody was around...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Guys :hug: I'm good today; thanks for asking

Wild :hug: I'm sorry to hear your arm is still hurting - I injured the bursa ligament in my left shoulder once and I swear it was one of the worst injuries I've suffered because its just such a persistant and pain and the limitations of not using your arm are frustrating to no end. I hope yours gets feeling better soon!

How is everyone else today?

Hi SG! :hug: :heart:

Adfro is cute! :heart:

I'm sorry I missed the fun last night. I had to go to the grocery store and then Mr. Cat and I hung out together and we fell asleep talking. :lmao: We are party animals! :lol:

dazzledbylight said:

closer than vancourver :D :D

Much luck! :hug:
and you've gotten a bit of a 'Preview' through Fly.....

you should learn to PLAY gutair to burn off the studying stresses!

Thanks Dazz :hug:

I think I've only talked to Fly about nursing once, but it's good to know that I have her to talk to if I get lost in what I'm doing :D

I've been playing alot recently. I actually play alot during exam time :lol: Not the best time to be practicing but it is a good stress reliever.

Mucca said:

Thanks Dazz :hug:

I think I've only talked to Fly about nursing once, but it's good to know that I have her to talk to if I get lost in what I'm doing :D

I've been playing alot recently. I actually play alot during exam time :lol: Not the best time to be practicing but it is a good stress reliever.

very good! :hug:

I hVE TO SAUNTER DOWN TO The GutAIR Center ans see if they have one of Edge's MR gutairs hanging up there!!!
then pass me the :drool: bucket

I can't even afford a 4th rate fender knock-off :lmao: :madspit:

unless i stopped having the modenst take-outs/occasional dinner our/ jelewry/artsupplies

if i HAD a better apt life......maaaaaybeee i could save up but with this nasty roomate, just often throws my energy off....then i need activites to cool down/get over her lateST 'princess behaior' and sometimes just have to be out of the house not to get her poisonous vibes:mad:

Last edited:
Well girls I have to go. Mr. Cat just got home and its time to feed all my monkeys dinner. I'll see ya all later tonight hopefully with a new tattoo to show ya. :D :wave: :heart:

U2Girl1978 said:

I'm good. How's it going?

I think it's safe in here right? :lol:

Safe from what? :shifty:

I just got stuck watching American Idol- I haven't really seen any performances but the really cute guy is still there :hyper: Ace :cute:
And the girl who just got eliminated is gorgeous! :ohmy: :drool:

sami0201 said:

Safe from what? :shifty:

I just got stuck watching American Idol- I haven't really seen any performances but the really cute guy is still there :hyper: Ace :cute:
And the girl who just got eliminated is gorgeous! :ohmy: :drool:

The drama:

The soap would be named: The Days of Interference or something like that. :der:

dazzledbylight said:

very good! :hug:

I hVE TO SAUNTER DOWN TO The GutAIR Center ans see if they have one of Edge's MR gutairs hanging up there!!!
then pass me the :drool: bucket

I can't even afford a 4th rate fender knock-off :lmao: :madspit:

unless i stopped having the modenst take-outs/occasional dinner our/ jelewry/artsupplies

if i HAD a better apt life......maaaaaybeee i could save up but with this nasty roomate, just often throws my energy off....then i need activites to cool down/get over her lateST 'princess behaior' and sometimes just have to be out of the house not to get her poisonous vibes:mad:

Awww sucks that you have to put up with her behavior. And what's worse is you can't even stay in your own home to relax and cool off :(

safe?

last night.......

no one [after the prhAses were used in separate subject mATTER} ..............put these 2 words together............

that is IF materials scince could come up with the proper combination of materials that would also preserve......
efficacy.......

wait for it...........

.....*shiney* condoms...............

:wink:

WildHoney said:

AI :hyper:

The last eposide shown here is when they selected the final 24....

Ace :drool: :drool:

You like Ace too?! :hyper:

:cute: :drool:
ace.jpg

Back
Top Bottom