PGP: I came, I saw, ....I rocked the Casbah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. On the Dutch aquarium forum my post got edited by a mod for "changing bad language".

The word I used? Damn. As in they're damn fast.

They changed it into darn.

What the fuck? :lol:

Girl I Met at a Party Yesterday: I saw U2 once.
Me: Cool - which tour?
GIMAAPY: In the 80s. He had a broken arm.
Me: <inside, to myself: It wasn't a goddamn broken arm! It was ligaments torn off the clavicle!> The Joshua Tree Tour! That's so awesome!
GIMAAPY: So you want a jello shot, girl?
Me: YES! <damn, why do I know Bono's medical history, but can't pass a math class?>

Me: <inside, to myself: It wasn't a goddamn broken arm! It was ligaments torn off the clavicle!> The Joshua Tree Tour! That's so awesome!
Me: YES! <damn, why do I know Bono's medical history, but can't pass a math class?>

:lol: Well to be fair to the girl, he had his arm in a sling. But still cool she saw them!

And she's offering Jello shots. Instant win in my books! :wink:

:lol: Well to be fair to the girl, he had his arm in a sling. But still cool she saw them!

And she's offering Jello shots. Instant win in my books! :wink:

That's true, and she didn't seem like a U2 Obsessive, so I'll overlook the not knowing the history of Bono's injuries sustained on stage. She was fun! My other friend was telling me last night that her real name is Grace, but her name was changed when she was adopted. Of course I said, OMG, you have to hear Grace by U2. She immediately went to iTunes, didn't get a chance to listen to it yet but downloaded it right then and there. Can't wait to hear what she says about it.

I hate her and hope she spent the night with her head in a toilet from too many jello shot.

:lol::lol: I've said it before. They need to have a degree in U2ology. I'd pass with a perfect GPA. :shifty:

I hate her and hope she spent the night with her head in a toilet from too many jello shot.

I'd pretty much bet my lunch money that is Happening Right Now!

Yes to U2ology! Any topic of discussion, I can find a thread to wind it back to U2. That should count for something. Maybe it they used data from U2 things for Statistics class, I'd do better...

My Vertigo hoodie got swiped from the gym. I haz major sadness. :sad::angry::sad::angry:

VP and everyone who was talking about Elton John, I sing my favorite song to Grace each night - 'Tiny Dancer'. Now she's singing (rather well actually) 'Tiny Dancer' this morning.

Also, I was working as a banquet waitress and the head of a Swedish company had a birthday party at our hotel/convention center. He is SO rich that the King of Sweden attended and Stevie Wonder and Elton John performed. We were setting up the tables when Elton was practicing.

Love those April Fools videos. :lol:

I woke up to snow this morning. :| That's NOT the kind of joke I like. Thankfully it's just a light dusting and probably won't last, but still! NO MOAR SNOW!! :fist:

I just unfriended an ex coworker and her husband (I don't even know how we became "friends" to begin with) because she was posting all sorts of racists posts regarding the Trayvon Martin case. I always knew she was in the white trash category but this just topped it. It's so upsetting to know that people actually think the way she does....and she has a little 3 year old. :sigh: But I won't have to worry about seeing her vile posts anymore.

My Vertigo hoodie got swiped from the gym. I haz major sadness. :sad::angry::sad::angry:

VP and everyone who was talking about Elton John, I sing my favorite song to Grace each night - 'Tiny Dancer'. Now she's singing (rather well actually) 'Tiny Dancer' this morning.

Also, I was working as a banquet waitress and the head of a Swedish company had a birthday party at our hotel/convention center. He is SO rich that the King of Sweden attended and Stevie Wonder and Elton John performed. We were setting up the tables when Elton was practicing.

Omg, lucky! How long ago was this?

Sorry about your hoodie, I'd be upset, too. I become irrationally attached to hoodies, and the fact that it's a U2 one...

I just unfriended an ex coworker and her husband (I don't even know how we became "friends" to begin with) because she was posting all sorts of racists posts regarding the Trayvon Martin case. I always knew she was in the white trash category but this just topped it. It's so upsetting to know that people actually think the way she does....and she has a little 3 year old. :sigh: But I won't have to worry about seeing her vile posts anymore.

ugh that is horrible. That tragedy is bad enough without ignorant ppl adding to it. :down:

ugh that is horrible. That tragedy is bad enough without ignorant ppl adding to it. :down:

her last comment make me sick to my stomach. It was something along the lines of "who cares if this kid is dead....just one more rotten N (she used the whole word) off the streets..." :barf: I immediately clicked the unfriend button and then went to her husband's page and did the same.

her last comment make me sick to my stomach. It was something along the lines of "who cares if this kid is dead....just one more rotten N (she used the whole word) off the streets..." :barf: I immediately clicked the unfriend button and then went to her husband's page and did the same.

SERIOUSLY?? Wtf is wrong with people?

Yuck. It's a disgrace that there still are people who think that shit. And that the internet is the perfect place for them to share their views and talk to morons who believe the same. :( I wish people like that wouldn't breed.

OH my god, that's horrible! :sad: I just find it so baffling that people still say horrible things like that these days. :tsk: I would have unfriended her immediately as well. :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom