PGP: I came, I saw, ....I rocked the Casbah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game night sounds fun!!! Gonna have to look up that show - I love them both... in different ways of course.

Ergh, yeah, that's always a tough call. Especially with that kind of dish. But indeed, chips and salsa generally do the trick every time (ooh, now I want some chips and salsa...). Have a good time at your games!

Games night is AWESOME. We play all different kinds (board/card/video, etc.), and things get pretty competitive at times, depending on who shows up. :lol:

I ended up finding pitas and hummus, which went over well.

Aw. Sorry.

Good night! Sweet dreams :wave:!

Games night is AWESOME. We play all different kinds (board/card/video, etc.), and things get pretty competitive at times, depending on who shows up. :lol:

I ended up finding pitas and hummus, which went over well.

That does sound fun :up:. I'd definitely go to that sort of thing.

I don't believe I've ever eaten either of those things. But yay for it going over well with everyone!

Just that nature is starting to wake up here after long winter, went to get my mail and noticed that a squirrel ran away with my sandal :lol: annoying woodpecker still here :ohmy: and pheasans too, glad that I got earplugs :D:wink:

so, I have played Neopets on and off since '02 as a stress reliever...they recently released an item that immediately made me think of the Edge girls here.

mall_capsule_aprilfools12.gif

Tell me I'm not the only one who sees that and thinks of Pop!Edge/the Discotheque video. :giggle:

CK, that definitely looks like Pop!Edge. :lol:

OMG, this spam comment on a post I wrote on my food website (where there are NO videos at all, anywhere) is cracking me up! :laugh:

"Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?"

:lmao: SOMEONE hasn't had their coffee this morning! :wink: I've been laughing so hard this morning. Love it!!

That was so very cool!!! And it makes me want to go back! I love seeing footage of Dublin when I can say "OMG - I was RIGHT there!!!!"

You had to send it right after I left for work? :sad: (I can actually check it on my phone - it just uses up a ton of data or whatever)

How is everyone today? I'm... restless.

I'll PM you here :wink:

How come you're restless? :hug:

How's the birthday girl today? :D

I'm good, thanks! I've had a perma-grin on my face all morning. Woke up to some very lovely FB messages, emails and so on. :love: I'm about to head out for the day in a little bit. It's grey and supposed to rain, but I'm hoping the day will clear up later on. Even if it does rain all day, that's okay. :)

I'm good, thanks! I've had a perma-grin on my face all morning. Woke up to some very lovely FB messages, emails and so on. :love: I'm about to head out for the day in a little bit. It's grey and supposed to rain, but I'm hoping the day will clear up later on. Even if it does rain all day, that's okay. :)

Sounds like you have a great day ahead of you! Enjoy the fancy hotel :hug:

Thank you! I will! :D I'll probably pop back in here later tonight when all the festivities are over. :) Have a great day, all!

I made you a thread :shifty:

sweet - thx!

I don't know... my friend swears it happens to every woman at around age 38 - 39 :shrug: Maybe the new tattoo will satisfy...

Hmm wonder why? Maybe it's the lack of live shows lately :wink:

When are you getting it done?

I made you a thread :shifty:

Hmm wonder why? Maybe it's the lack of live shows lately :wink:

When are you getting it done?

I think a combination of spring fever and lack of really great live shows it is!

My tattoo rule is that one should wait til they've wanted the same thing for at least a year before getting it permanently inked on their body... but I'm an instant gratification kinda gal.

I think a combination of spring fever and lack of really great live shows it is!

My tattoo rule is that one should wait til they've wanted the same thing for at least a year before getting it permanently inked on their body... but I'm an instant gratification kinda gal.

That's a good rule. I've heard you should look at the picture of what you want every day for at least a year too.

Kristen, you may enjoy the story I left Thora in her birthday thread. :shifty:

*runs to thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom