PGP: How to recover from the BonoMono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No one has volunteered to help me toss mine so I guess I'll be investing in a super-uber spawn-launcher for next tour. :sad:

And yes my vodka tonic is a double. :cocktail: It's a drinking sorta night. :sigh: :drunk: I need more pics like this NAOW.

NY7-20-2011cpenyak34-1.jpg

I'm still waiting on the shadeless. :waiting:

I may have done some screencapping during my wait. Thanks for shooting the vid in HD!

I had a little drinky myself: limeade and vodka.

I am almost out of vodka AND Jameson's. This is a predicament, I tell you what.

I may have done some screencapping during my wait. Thanks for shooting the vid in HD!

Sorry I'll get right on it! :shifty:

Oh and I didn't shoot any video (or anything posted anyway) so you weren't thanking me right? probably Tim. :love:

Yeah, definitely Tim. I think there was another guy that did a very good job. Can't find great video of St. Louis. Apparently no one in GA had a video. Hmph.

No one has volunteered to help me toss mine so I guess I'll be investing in a super-uber spawn-launcher for next tour. :sad:

And yes my vodka tonic is a double. :cocktail: It's a drinking sorta night. :sigh: :drunk: I need more pics like this NAOW.

NY7-20-2011cpenyak34-1.jpg

:combust:

Pics like sorta make you wanna straddle him, don't they? :reject:

Shadeless Bono :drool:

I was thinking about popping in a U2 DVD, but almost every time I have that urge, I can never decide what to watch, and end up watching none of them.

Currently watching an episode of Intervention.

Needs more Bono.

:faint: :drool:

I was thinking about popping in a U2 DVD, but almost every time I have that urge, I can never decide what to watch, and end up watching none of them.

Needs more Bono.

:lmao:

Also: I keep listening to Voldemort's laugh, and every single time I play it, I LAUGH. It's so funny... :reject:

He could pop up during the Intervention and start singing Bad or Running To Stand Still. That idea is gold.

GOLD, JERRY!

You girls are hilarious! :lol: I've had a long and exhausting day today, due to the shitty-ass sleep I had last night, so it's been fun to giggle and catch up on what I've missed. :)

As for our U2-fandom stories go, I heard ISHFWILF on the radio in 1989 as we were moving from my first house to the place where my parents still live. I remember it so clearly, as I was so upset. :lol: I bought a few albums over the years, but I wasn't super interested until 1998 (or '99 - I forget when exactly that came out) and got the Best of 1980-90, and got totally hooked. First concert was Elevation tour. Discovered this site in 2005 trying to find info on Live 8, as I couldn't find out when U2 would be playing. This site had tons of people talking about the show, so I signed up and the rest is uber-fandom history. :wink:

Hey Tara! :)

Oh, it wasn't a bad day at all. I had a lot of fun. I'm just exhausted, that's all. I got very little sleep last night, and having to stand on my feet and cook all day is tiring. :wink: I'm sure I'll get a great night of rest tonight.

Yes, this place is always good for cheering me up or giving me a laugh if I need it. :love:

Hey Tara! :)

Oh, it wasn't a bad day at all. I had a lot of fun. I'm just exhausted, that's all. I got very little sleep last night, and having to stand on my feet and cook all day is tiring. :wink: I'm sure I'll get a great night of rest tonight.

Yes, this place is always good for cheering me up or giving me a laugh if I need it. :love:

Oh, I'm glad the day wasn't bad!

And I know exactly what you mean: when I first log on and play catch up, I end up laughing so hard! Makes any day better!

Oh, I'm glad the day wasn't bad!

And I know exactly what you mean: when I first log on and play catch up, I end up laughing so hard! Makes any day better!

I always have a lot of fun here at camp. :love: The weather has been gorgeous so far, and I had 3 hours off this afternoon. I read and slept outside in the sun the entire time. :drool: I'm definitely getting much sleepier now, so I'll probably be heading for bed in the next half hour, since 5:30am comes VERY quickly! :wink:

Everyone here is funny and awesome, so I always try to catch up if I can. :)

Oh yeah, and meant to say earlier that I'm sending safe wishes to Wild and Anji, and Jem too, even though she's further away. :hug: Thinking of you girls, and I hope the insanity stops soon. :hug:

I had a little drinky myself: limeade and vodka.

I am almost out of vodka AND Jameson's. This is a predicament, I tell you what.

:panic:

Yeah, definitely Tim. I think there was another guy that did a very good job. Can't find great video of St. Louis. Apparently no one in GA had a video. Hmph.

DRay/Dan?

I'm watching IMGL right now. :cute:

:up: We skipped the Jack White parts.

As for our U2-fandom stories go, I heard ISHFWILF on the radio in 1989 as we were moving from my first house to the place where my parents still live. I remember it so clearly, as I was so upset. :lol: I bought a few albums over the years, but I wasn't super interested until 1998 (or '99 - I forget when exactly that came out) and got the Best of 1980-90, and got totally hooked. First concert was Elevation tour. Discovered this site in 2005 trying to find info on Live 8, as I couldn't find out when U2 would be playing. This site had tons of people talking about the show, so I signed up and the rest is uber-fandom history.

:up:

Needs more Bono.

I KNOW! I do the same exact thing, so i rarely ever watch any of them :doh:

OMG those are the exact moments I took pics of, but probably better quality since they are HD video. :lol:

:faint: :drool:

:lmao:

Also: I keep listening to Voldemort's laugh, and every single time I play it, I LAUGH. It's so funny... :reject:

It never gets old!!

:giggle:
Where are those pics from?

Screencaps from was it Pittsburgh? Goes to get my pics for real this time. :reject:

...and with that, Good night! :wink:

You ladies are the best! So glad I found my way to this place!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom