PGP: Hot Bono in the Summertime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GraceRyan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
PGP: Nursing the Bono Birthday Hangover

I did this early since I was headed to bed and wanted to get the photos in.

bonomugmoonalice.jpg

BonoLiberationFrance9-20-2010.jpg

BonoAfricaMay2006passport.jpg

cometsbdayprezziejeanspeacehatphone.jpg

what. :shifty:

BonofrenchQA10-201114.jpg

QAwards10-24-201143thud.jpg

BonoshadeslessQ10-2011.jpg

TIFFFTSDPressToronto9-9-2011Bono.jpg

BonoLAEdunBeverlyHillsCAscarf3-2012.png

bonohappymontreal3602011.jpg

Bono.jpg

Wow, did the last PGP get moved archive already? The Edge, Larry, and Adam photos will never make it here now.

:giggle: The abbreviation for this thread got completed to "Nursing the Bono Birth" in my head..

And I just realised that there will be more pics, starting wednesday, as it's the annual Chemistry Sports event, with all Chem student unions of the country. Pics will be taken there, and drinks shall be had. Lol, might try something with a cute boy or something, as he's in the beer chugging contest he's likely to get drunk. :shifty:

:facepalm:

Note to self, do not create thread titles after midnight. I guess we should keep it clean and talk only of baking muffins and knitting.

Oh, hello new thread. Yeah, I have several tabs open right now, so all I see is Nursing the Bono. :lol: It's good for a laugh.

And hooray for being almost on vacation, zu! :cheer:

This is making me laugh harder and harder every time I see it.
Thought the nursing thing is about #37 on my To Do Bono list.

a) that Time mag cover really bothers me
b) the thought of nursing Bono like that really disturbs me
c) the thought of celebrating my birthday with Bono makes me happy (our birthdays are only a few days apart, 9 I think).
c) the RnR Hall of Fame concert was on last night. The U2 segment was on just as I turned it on to unwind. It was awesome. There was a LOT of Larry (in focus behind that lead singer guy, for once, instead of being a fuzzy white shadow) and at one point he had just the cutest smile on his face...

which reminds me... it's Monday... MOOBday????

4 days apart - if yours is today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Yeah, nursing fetish is not that something I have.

Maybe since I know what a pain in the ass it is. Maybe he'd have a better a latch. I cannot believe I just said that.

Aww, yay for Larry love, especially on your birthday. :D HAPPY DAY!!

I just joined the 21st century, and ordered wifi for my house. The modem should arrive by the end of the week. :lol: I should have ordered while I was away so that it would have been here when I got home on Saturday, but oh well. I won't have much longer to wait until my house is a little more internet friendly, especially for my phone. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom